What Is Wrong With ____

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 10:27 am » by Aragajag

redwoodrick wrote:
aragajag wrote:Can you post the thread he said it on so I can see it and he will get some time out as I have already said.

pindz
Post subject: Re: UFO's or chinese lanterns in Pennsylvania/Delaware 23 oc
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:44 am

After going through the threads I couldnt find where he said that. I have also been through the mod logs and no mods or pindz deleted or edited at all on those threads so I cant do anything by rights. I may have missed it but been over it all a few times. He like many on this site use language thats not the best and would be better suited for gaming forums.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 10:27 am » by Redwoodrick

Oh here we go with the pathetic gang jumping on banwagon mentality :clapper:

Dude he has this coming.From lots of folks I think. :hell:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 10:29 am » by Redwoodrick

Oh here we go with the pathetic gang jumping on banwagon mentality :clapper:

Dude he has this coming.From lots of folks I think. :hell:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 10:33 am » by Redwoodrick

pindz
Post subject: Re: UFO's or chinese lanterns in Pennsylvania/Delaware 23 oc
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:44 am
Conspirator
Conspirator

redwoodrick wrote:
Hi everyone.I posted a thread on this same subject and after careful consideration I have formed the opinion that these are balloons with timered leds in them.
I have slept on it and woken up and had my coffee.
I am leaning very heavily towards led balloons at this point.
Here's why:
1) the display was out in the sticks,kinda far from a population center.If the purpose of the aliens was public awareness I would expect they would stage it where more folks could see it.
2)The lights faded out after a couple minutes and never came back.
3) There were no right angle turns or gravity defying stunts.Ets woulda put on a better show.

I am not saying debunked,but I am leaning heavily in that direction.
Peace :sunny:

You are FUCKING DISINFO COINTEPRO COCKSUCKING PEDHOPHILE

There you have it

Report this post

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 10:35 am » by Redwoodrick

Theres really no way to miss it...page 3 "UFO's or chinese lanterns in Pennsylvania/Delaware 23 oc"

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 10:38 am » by Aragajag

OK he now has a week off. There were other topics with similar names.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 10:38 am » by Slith

redwoodrick wrote:Theres really no way to miss it...page 3 "UFO's or chinese lanterns in Pennsylvania/Delaware 23 oc"

Post has been removed redwood

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 10:44 am » by Redwoodrick

dlslith wrote:
redwoodrick wrote:Theres really no way to miss it...page 3 "UFO's or chinese lanterns in Pennsylvania/Delaware 23 oc"

Post has been removed redwood

I dont understand..removed by whom?Mods or pindz?
And I have posted his reply on this thread in case there is a question of whether or not he wrote it.We all know he did.So either it is okay to do that sort of crap,or it is okay if you are pindz.Or have I gotten you wrong?

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 10:49 am » by Aragajag

Slith has just deleted the post I have given Pindz a week off. Topic closed.

Previous