What Is Wrong With ____

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 9:03 am » by Redwoodrick

Hi everyone,

I have started this thread for an open discussion amongst DTVrs about the illustrious Pindz after finding myself on the receiving end of an extremely insulting jab by an entity (pindz) with whom I have never spoken.I was giving my opinion on the mass delweware sighting thread that I had started,and my opinion stated that I thought it was likely a hoax.Pindz left a short note calling me a "DISINFO COINTELPRO PEDOPHILE COCKSUCKER"".....So let's have no hurt feelings here from pindz...he has earned this thread.
It is my opinion that this pindz puts out a lot of great vids.A lot of crap too and stuff he knows for certain is fake or camera artifacts(imo).But he is definitely a large contributor here.So given that he (?) is predisposed to the most base vulgar online abuse I have been spattered with I feel we have the right to a collective thread venting our opinions,stories and apprehensions towards the one known as :shooting: pindz....WHO WANTS TO GO FIRST? :peep: :lol: :banana:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 9:24 am » by Hayden

Abused during childhood by a Ketamine raddled horse rapist? :think:

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 9:28 am » by Noetic

I added him to my "foe list" which blocks his posts from my view,just click on his profile and there is an option.

This place improved dramatically for me.
There is no point in dealing with him in any way,he can't help how he is he was born that way.

I recommend you boycott his bullshit videos and threads,ignore him and he will go away or learn to behave in an acceptable manner.
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 9:33 am » by Redwoodrick

Looking at other posts on the same subject I find most people would rather tsk tsk the calling out of other members,saying it is unproductive,or unimportant.Normally I would agree.But I just dont see how one person can be given such free reign to insult others in the most reprehensible ways.What would happen to ME if I did that?Probably get banned or at least mass flamed.Fact.But this pindz character gets away with it on a daily basis.WHY?Is it because he submits a lot of videos?Why is it unacceptable behavour for everyone except pindz??
I will get a lot of negative feedback from this but I wonder if anyone else feels the same?Double standard?
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 9:36 am » by Redwoodrick

hayden wrote:Abused during childhood by a Ketamine raddled horse rapist? :think:

:dancing: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 9:39 am » by Redwoodrick

WOW GUESS WHAT???THIS THREAD WILL NOT SHOW UP IN THE "TRENDING NOW" COLUMN ON THE FRONT PAGE......WONDER WHY MODS??

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 9:40 am » by TheDuck

This is in off-topic that's why man, off-top doesn't show up on the front page.

No names in thread titles either man... its well against the rules and is just asking for trouble...

I won't nuke this but I'll remove the name...

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 9:46 am » by Aragajag

Post the thread please where Pindz called you a pedo, he knows better than that and can have a time out for it.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 9:49 am » by Noetic

I was banned for a week just for telling people they had bad tatse,and I did it in a respectful manner compared to pindz,I never called anybody any foul names or anything.

So why does pindz get special treatment here?
is it as i think it is and this is his site?
why all the secrecy about who this site belongs to?
patent pending lol

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 9:50 am » by TheDuck

Sorry you've caught us, Pindz is our master Image

Ok too early for this, Poker time.

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Next