What is wrong with this picture?

Initiate

PostMon Nov 15, 2010 7:10 pm » by Alternateworld

mep630 wrote:In America we are conducting a world wide war on terror because of an attack on our home soil, on 9/11. But somehow our government feels there is no need to secure our borders, and we give amnesty to illegal aliens! (it would be easier now to attack us then on 9/11 figure that.)

Fluoride is illegal to dump in the oceans, but somehow it is ok to put in our drinking and bathing water?!!!

Americans believe we are "Fighting for Freedom" in Iraq, and Afghanistan while we have the highest suicide rate ever among our active soldiers and combat veterans. And we have dumped thousands of tons of Depleted Uranium in these countries, which is the equivalent of thousands of so called 'dirty bombs.' We poison our own soldiers, and everyone else, we have the most destructive, non caring military leadership in history.

9/11 was a horrible event, yet somehow people believe that a civilian Jet in the air over 40 minutes could hit the most well known and defended military building in the world!!!! The pentagon has its own air defenses, the only way you can get close to the pentagon with a plane and not get shot down is if you have a military 'friendly' transponder.

Not to mention 9/11 was the 1st THREE STEEL buildings in HISTORY to fail from fire. And not only that but they failed precisely enough to neatly fall into their 'footprints' and not damage the other buildings around them. Usually this takes a very well trained demolition team to do, but yea i happened naturally 3 times, how convent.

in 1940, AMERICA rose up and attacked NAZI Germany because they were attacking and occupying other countries, torturing people, putting them in prison camps, and conducting mass genocide, but since 2000 AMERICA has done all the same things and somehow its ok?!??

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: BRAVO :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:
Really hits the nail on the head!

Simple, thought provoking class!

Who the fuck have we gotta get to read this sort of stuff before something finally gets done about this sad, sad situation? :think:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 15, 2010 8:25 pm » by Redwoodrick

we'd be living just like my ancestors,the native americans.
in my opinion,that's our only hope for surviva
....Wise words.Learn to build fire with sticks.Learn to make shelters and water filters.Learn to fish and trap game.Save heritage seeds. :flop:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 2:51 am » by Mep630

redwoodrick wrote:Wise words.Learn to build fire with sticks.Learn to make shelters and water filters.Learn to fish and trap game.Save heritage seeds. :flop:
Yea, these skills are very good to have these days, not to mention having books on these subjects if things go bad. Also storing some food, and getting a gun for self protection should be high on people's lists. I mean just look at katrina, or any other disaster, people need to be prepared, imo.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Previous