What is your opinion of Alex Jones?

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 21, 2008 8:31 pm » by Dmtshaman

Lets get real, Disclose.TV would not exist if it were not for the likes of Alex Jones. He is responsible to the enlightenment of the true nature of our existance...we are all slaves!
Your belief in his ideas are not necessary for them to exist, it is a invisible prison all around us policed by ourselves! We are all to scared to stand up like he does, do you think your going to change anything watching videos? Things will only change when more people like him stand up and shout...sure sometimes hes wrong and obnoxious but his passion is real! He is a good model of what we should all be doing, not revolting but evolving, awakening to the true nature of reality. Learning about the system that controls you is only the beggining of the quest to knowledge...the true secret is what they are keeping from us, not what they are doing to us because that is the easy thing to escape, the hard part is facing the truth not seeking it...before Alex Jones we were all ego driven money hungry fools tricked into this life of suffering and misery. But now the truth is out and true reality of nature is so bizzare and far from what we use to think it was, that true fear emerges...One who can face their fears is a true person on the path to living a real life worth living! :sunny:

Where have all the heros gone? Who will lead us into the new age? Alex has taken a job that you will not take...so be proud that someone has the cajones to stand up and shout...thats far more then anyone here is doing! :look:
...If the words "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness" don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isnt worth the Hemp its written on...

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 21, 2008 8:36 pm » by Towelie

Its not far more than anyone here is doing we are all doing it, hes just got a radio channel to do it on if i had the resourses/money id be doing it aswell.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 21, 2008 8:45 pm » by Spock

Hey, "dmtshaman", Alex has taken the path that most naturally came to him. We all have paths that lay out before us, and that is what makes the society.

I agree with your post. From what I am reading in these forums, everyone is waking up to "The Matrix" and everyone is finding their particular areas of use. We can not all be mouth pieces. We are all parts of "a body". All the parts make the whole.

What we can do is agree, to agree on some things, and civily disagree on others. The whole time thinking how we can make everything work for the betterment of our communites.

PostSun Dec 21, 2008 9:20 pm » by Lyngate

I have nothing but respect for the man. What I like about him is Alex does not spend his time dealing with unnecessary distractions. This is nuts!!!

Haven't you got something more productive to do?

My advice to you is stop attacking hard-working members of the truth movement. This is what the new world order wants!!!

PostSun Dec 21, 2008 9:56 pm » by Hesop

I am EXTREMELY wary of any celeb like status. People are human, and prone to keep their jobs by whatever means. I follow the voice of no one person, but only look at the evidence supplied and let that speak for itself. Any two people can tell the same story, but with their own special spin, or influence applied, they can come up with opposite outcomes. Just give me the facts and I'll make up my own mind. :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 21, 2008 10:03 pm » by Dmtshaman

towelie wrote:Its not far more than anyone here is doing we are all doing it, hes just got a radio channel to do it on if i had the resourses/money id be doing it aswell.

Thats great, but most dont even do that. It starts with your immediate family and friends, if you cant convince them of anything how can you expect to change the world? It doesnt take money to get to the next level, it takes a great speaker, then the money comes to you and the wheels of motion get rolling...just look at what the great prophets achieved with no money!

"If the truth can be told so as to be understood, it will be believed." Terence McKenna
...If the words "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness" don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isnt worth the Hemp its written on...

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 21, 2008 10:06 pm » by Towelie

The great prophets achieved nothing but continuous arguments, and why wouldnt most do that almost everyone on here say they do talk to people about these things. If its not money that gets people noticed but great speaking explain George Bush.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Writer

PostSun Dec 21, 2008 10:29 pm » by Drjak

Alex Jones is right about a lot of stuff .he started off with pretty conventional conservative ideas. but the more he dug the more those views changed to what you see now .as for the Zionist issue that's a strange one Ive even seen orthodox Jews protesting against Zionist Jews .and if the Zionists are hell bent on taking over the world then we should do all we can too stop them. tho AJ is careful about what he says i don't think he is antisemitic .not all jews want too take over the world .and if it wasnt for people like AJ we might all still be igronant about all of this. :flop: thanks for the post .

PostSun Dec 21, 2008 10:29 pm » by skywatcherAB

My opinion about Alex Jones! People have to realize the man makes alot of money off of conspiracy theories whether its real or not, so of course he is going to hipe it up..

"What bugs me"
I have noticed a lot of his callers seemed to be very depressed and confused maybe they should take a break and Quit listening to him. The Sun always shines the next day whether Alex Jones says the new world order, martial law and the police are going to come to your house or apt and take you to a concentration camp. Come on! give me a break "wake up" where do you see this happening? Yes our economy sucks! Yes we have a problem with immigration! But we don't all need to become fanatics and blow everything out of proportion. Have fun, take him with a grain of salt.

Writer

PostSun Dec 21, 2008 10:31 pm » by Psilocyber

lyngate wrote:I have nothing but respect for the man. What I like about him is Alex does not spend his time dealing with unnecessary distractions. This is nuts!!!

Haven't you got something more productive to do?

My advice to you is stop attacking hard-working members of the truth movement. This is what the new world order wants!!!

Who, me? I didn't mean to sound like I was bad-mouthing Alex, I like him. But I have had my suspiscions at times, perhaps unfounded. I was just wondering what others think or if anyone had some dirt on him. I wasn't bashing him.

PreviousNext