What is your opinion of Alex Jones?

Initiate

PostSun Dec 21, 2008 10:39 pm » by Djinn

I liked him before, he made good documentaries such as Terrorstorm which is really good but after hearing this: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7846104780 I changed my mind about him. He's ridiculous. :roll:

Writer

PostSun Dec 21, 2008 11:08 pm » by Damic

i have a great deal of respect for what alex is trying to do and for what he has accomplished.i dont believe in nor agree with everything he says,but i think that for the most part he is just trying to do the right thing.if,as some have suggested,he is nothing but an agent for the other side,then it would stand to reason that all of his research,all of his evidence,everything he has brought forward,is tainted.if that was the case would that make the n w o the good guys?

watching and listening to alex the last few months it is obvious that he is his stressed out to the maximum,i believe that his frustration and anger at those who refuse to just look at the evidence,just dismiss it out of hand, may be his undoing.i think that he should just take a step back,maybe take a little vacation and gain a fresh perspective.

PostMon Dec 22, 2008 12:28 am » by nirvanix

Alex is trying to do the right thing, but I think he takes things out of context and as a result he winds up mistrusting a lot of people he doesn't need to mistrust. The Zeitgeist interview was a shame because they have both done a lot for the truth movement. To consider Alex a zionist operative is laughable. I've never heard him plug any zionists. It's easy for anybody to get so tangled up in the layer upon layer of deceit that the NWO propagates. I suspect many of the bad guys don't see the total picture either. I can't figure it all out and I've been looking at this for a couple of years.
Take a look at Bush for example. To me it appears obvious that he is a liar and takes his orders from someone else, but I doubt even he knows who is calling the shots several layers above him.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 22, 2008 12:47 am » by Truthseeker

sound guye sound mind and top man
about the zionist bit every one who says hes one should look at themselves and let them cast the first stone if there scared of the zionist ,backlash it can bring if you mention the z word try it and see ,dare you :bang;

PostMon Dec 22, 2008 2:51 am » by 666reaper999

Come on guys for all that work he's put in to expose our fake economy, and instead of using it as a base to educating ourselves with information of our own, we simply pull out our judging stick and get on with finding holes, if only we put half of that effort into the real crooks in our society namely the banks, elected officals, educational institutions, MSM, etc., we would be living in a far more saner world.

Writer

PostMon Dec 22, 2008 3:07 am » by Neuralfix

I like Alex Jones, He a gutsy guy, he speaks his mind, and Im sure tons of haters out there. But Im not one of them, he is at least trying to get the"facts out as He and his research sees them", And If you don't believe then, Great, but you than at least you know enough to further investigate on your own, and decide for yourself, So anything that helps begin any sort of genuine dialog, i see as only a positive thing.

PostMon Dec 22, 2008 3:24 am » by Mutedmajority

This video is one where he shows his zionist streak, steroid probability, anger problem, bully-like... Oh yeah and Arabs own hollywood lol. what a jackass is Alex Jones.. just watch
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=a ... ior&emb=0#

Writer

PostMon Dec 22, 2008 4:39 am » by Masterofmen

alex jones is good at what he does. but there's far too many adverts on his show, if someone sat down a listened to the hole 4/5 hours you would go off your head. Alex is a Christian so you get it from that angel. I disagree with a lot of things and there is stuff he won't touch or dismisses because of that.I heard him say several times when asked about ufos/aliens he went into a religious speel and said he would stick to goverment documents bohemian grove devil worship occult and he puts a spin on it saying the goverment have holographic projectors and could create something that could look like a alien in some future false flag. Well yaa maybe thay could someday but you would be dissmissing all the goverment documents prior the the invention of 3d projectors lol ,historical texts, deathbed confessions, eyewitness accounts, radar, sonar records, scientific data and some very smart men who arnt selling books dvd's or looking for air time people who give there lifes, reputation, career to cold clinical research even if it may go against the prior beliefs of there parents. There's more than just smoke and mirrors to the subject of ufo's and there's a obvious defanent connection to them in ancient religious texts and occult worship. So in the future hypetheticly if in aliens ever turn up, we would have alex on the horn saying its the Devils helper or some mutant soldier who working for the devil indirectly ( you know departmentalized lol)

PostMon Dec 22, 2008 5:38 am » by 666reaper999

PostMon Dec 22, 2008 7:30 am » by Mutedmajority

Seems to be an underlying faith thing. Zionists (bible thumpers, jews, etc) are racists, (supremists) as is their bible when it says Jews are god's favorites.. chosen etc. I guess it should be called jewish supremacy. They deny what we find self evident that all are created equal. They also are stuck to the bible hopelessly. It could say monkeys will fly out your butt, and they'd believe it. They will never do the "chip" because god has already chipped us all with dna / biometrics... time to re-write it again sheepies. Last time was when the world was found to be round.... you could fall through the bottomless pit. The riff w/ AJ is that he is attached to the bible which IS zionism.

PreviousNext