What is your opinion of Alex Jones?

Writer

PostSun Dec 21, 2008 4:33 pm » by Psilocyber

What is your opinion of Alex Jones? Do you think he is a beacon of truth or a huckster? I have been listening to him for about 7 years...he is right about a lot of things. I have also noticed that he tries to avoid the Zionist issue. I don't recall ever hearing him talk about AIPAC. I don't think a person can truly get a realistic picture of the NWO without examining the huge Zionist influence in politics. Maybe he is afraid of the dreaded 'antisemitic' label that is usually slapped on people who expose such.
He exagerrates frequently, which I don't see the point in doing when the subject matter he discusses is "far out" to begin with, it seems to undermine his credibility. Then again, the guy is responsible for getting a lot of people on the path to "waking up". What do you think?

PostSun Dec 21, 2008 5:16 pm » by Mutedmajority

I don't want to plug youtube during the boycott, but the video called "alex jones zionist behavior" by geosuper3 really affected my opinion of AJ. He always leads to "Globalists" or "Freemasons" or any number of other fictional, obscure, or secret entitys. I think he is a well calculated distraction operative. (a hardcore zionist) creepy guy he is. If he is a distraction op, I think it is failing them as people realize who the real culprits are anyways. I notice people turning on him. All liars lace their work with truth. Especially the holy books. lol.

Writer

PostSun Dec 21, 2008 5:31 pm » by Awesomewells

It's funny you should mention this, lately I've come to conclusion that the man is not to be trusted. I can't really put my finger on it but something always tells me he's not quite right.
I also don't like anything Chris Everard(?) does, those creepy DVDs with all that fear mongering and weird whispering, nah , not good.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 21, 2008 5:51 pm » by Towelie

I like him he gets a bit "passionate" at times but i think i would be a little eccentric by now if id been doing/saying what he has for so long now, As far as Zionists go i think he just knows better than to mention them - they come after you if you say anything.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

PostSun Dec 21, 2008 5:55 pm » by Is423

I dont see the point on hating on a man like Alex Jones.
Hes been doing this for so long, so he gets a lil exited at times, thats just a way to keep his listerners from dozing off, thats 5 plus hours of radio everyday you know?

he dont attack religious institutions and that includes zionism. I'am sick of people cutting their own legs off trying to bash a man that has done nothing but build and expose the tyrrany which controls society, and it saddens me. Hes passionate, that anger is real, how can he be with them when hes mad as hell, you cant fake that anger.
People need to stop being such haters and give the man a break. All freedom fighters are on his side, the only one that had anything negative to say about him was cooper, but that was competitive fire.

PostSun Dec 21, 2008 6:34 pm » by Glasc

All I know is he has awakened many people to investigate and look. He does do immense research and is able to provide the documentation. I also believe he has and is an important part of the 9-11 seeking truth movement. He has a platform to get it out and to aid others to organize to help that movement to keep going. Just as so many others in alternative media, he is bringing forth just one or more pieces of this gigantic puzzle and disclose it. You have to listen and research yourself and try to put the Alex Jones' piece together with the Jordan Maxwell piece with the David Icke piece with the GMO piece with the Dr. Horowitz piece with the Zionist piece with the Chemtrail piecewith the UFO piece ...etc., etc. (since the all encompassing puzzle is soooo huge!) Or-how deep the rabbit hole goes! No one person has all the answers, nor does one organization. All have some truth and that is also filtered through their personal belief-system and their personal goals. People need to try and draw their own conclusions, pick and choose what parts of what each of these people, such as Alex Jones, are disclosing and try to put this puzzle together, for themselves - if we hope to save ourselves and humanity. We need to try to attack this puzzle from every angle and hopefully one or more of these angles will penatrate to break apart and reveal the puzzle in its entirety. So I think Alex Jones has done a lot to help awaken and enlight millions of people and that part of his agenda is a positive one.

PostSun Dec 21, 2008 7:22 pm » by Resistance1

I'm sorry but the simple maths does not add up when people call Alex the bad guy, Alex jones has been involved in exposing the true agenda of the NWO for many years now, i think the people that call him the bad guy are actually the bad ones.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 21, 2008 7:35 pm » by Lowmank

awesomewells wrote:It's funny you should mention this, lately I've come to conclusion that the man is not to be trusted. I can't really put my finger on it but something always tells me he's not quite right.
I also don't like anything Chris Everard(?) does, those creepy DVDs with all that fear mongering and weird whispering, nah , not good.

Agreed. Something about the guy rubs me the wrong way. It's not really his message, even though I don't agree with it. I mean I love listening to Jim Marrs.

PostSun Dec 21, 2008 7:50 pm » by Allcingeye

This Man is a spark who just asks of people to start and look at the real world and not the one our TV shows tell us is real,News shows never give us real news probably never have done.But Things are changing and fast and the people in power are speeding up there clamp down on our basic freedom's And God help you if you say any thing negative about the Gay agender the main TV stations Keep pushing.

Writer

PostSun Dec 21, 2008 8:10 pm » by Alcyone

I think Alex is the best thing going on right now. I get a good vibe from Alex. I also think his unique voice is a gift from the allmighty. If you have never been exposed to the evils of this world then I could see how you would be turned off by Alex. One thing is for sure: 9/11 was an inside job.

Next