What is your theory apon this astronomical mystery

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 7:06 am » by Malogg

:?: :headscratch:

Hubble Spots Thousands of Objects Traveling Faster Than Light | NASA's Unexplained Files

Personally Ima look at things from the way Ima look at nature simplify the incredible yet not impossible

Every galaxy has its own set of laws/rules to go with what is developed/manifested within that galaxy each galaxy is unique in this universe although some galaxies may be the same or very similar but this will not be documented until someone of a brotherhood has stated such. . .

But what is your theory apon this
Every clown has a name eh what is yours?...

Initiate

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 10:00 am » by Tntbw

My theory is that it is a fact that we are but infants when it comes to knowledge of the universe. I'm sure you have heard about great scientists and philosophers in our past that had great ideas for their time, but were eventually proven wrong. Einstein based his theory that nothing travels faster than light on what was known to him for his time and he will be proven wrong eventually.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 10:30 am » by Malogg

Tntbw wrote:My theory is that it is a fact that we are but infants when it comes to knowledge of the universe. I'm sure you have heard about great scientists and philosophers in our past that had great ideas for their time, but were eventually proven wrong. Einstein based his theory that nothing travels faster than light on what was known to him for his time and he will be proven wrong eventually.

agreed :cheers:

does darkness not travel as fast as light lmao
:think:
Every clown has a name eh what is yours?...

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 10:54 am » by DarkHeart

Ben Rich the former head of Lockheed Skunkworks stated that Einstein had made mistakes in his theories & they now have corrected them, also that we now have the means to "take ET home" (following the film by Spielberg) , & that was getting on for 20 years ago now.....

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 12:30 pm » by WOQbelieve7

I think the big question leads to branching questions - all we'll need is a little clarity. Pointing cameras into space, centering in on dark areas, while apparently only capable of basking on the outer atmospheric shoreline as humans in search of answers, [yes we may have gone to the moon - same thing] seems like an azzbackwards process. What is being witnessed is gripping a scientific community as to what they are seeing. Are there Galaxies millions of light years away? Can objects of question travel at the speed of light? Looks like we have two yes's. How long have we held fact to question one? How much intelligence are we representing when they are amazed at witnessing the answer to question two? You and I aren't witnessing anything for the first time...they are. You and I aren't witnessing first hand, a process behind another Mars mission that's advancing technology for deceleration, using the LDSD for larger payloads involving a planet already identified as uninhabitable...they are...and NASA's budget since 2011, every year...a whopping $17,000...Do I need to trail this back any further? Trust me, it all says the same thing. What we keep staring out at millions of light years away year after year, shows no evidence in the eyes of the public that a process to better understanding our physical rehlm in the universe is even happening. Yes, I'm sure it is and we aren't seeing the evidence right now...I'm sure they are. It's simple - earths resources won't hold influence to advance deeper into the universe until we discover how we relate on a universal platform overall. Tntbw nailed it in his theory, which stops this question dead in its tracks. That time line closer to our point of origin involved the correct directional thinking that is the direct opposite of where we stand now. Remember, we're just second hand observers. Just know that nothing in your life, or in the universe, happens for no reason at all...when you're not a first to observe, there's a "just in case" disclaimer attached to it...and every now and then, it just may be why you and I can't know..."study within, to discover whats out"...their direction of thinking, is this process in reverse - azzbackwards...