What Jews Don’t Like about Zionists

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 12:36 pm » by Harbin

“ Out of this educated proletariat I will create the general staff and the cadres of the army which is to seek, discover, and take over the land.” … The Diaries of Theodor Herzl…p 23

The history of Zionism is hidden in thick fog of selective historical editing and more than a bit of air brushing.

I started with the Herzl Diaries, which are a great beginning. I used the above quote as a tease that you have never seen anything like it before.

His diaries are just full of such interesting missives, and the Herzl legacy lives on in the current Likudomaniacs running Israel now.

My next reading stop was the early Zionist writers, what I refer to a the ‘Cultural Zionists’, and I will define them specifically.

They were Jews who had moved to Palestine simply to live in the Holy Land with absolutely no thoughts of taking it over and creating lebensraum (the Nazi term ‘growing space’) for the world’s Jews by cleansing it of Arabs.

more @:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/?p=217574
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 1:35 pm » by Noentry

I have found this also harbin.

Jews who dont like what Zionist have done.

I find people on here trying to ridicule others by saying the Jews done it.

Err no :headscratch: not Jews, Zionist. Big difference.

If you dont understand read :rtft:

The purpose of this website is to explain why traditional Jews do not support Zionism (the return to the land called "Israel") and why the Zionist idealogy is totally contrary to traditional Jewish law and beliefs and the teachings of the Holy Torah.

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/zionism/whatis.cfm

I dont like it at all when any member uses the jews to ridicule a conspiracy it is condescending and really quite foolish.

Jews dont like Zionist so why compare them to them by equating Jews to Zionist.

One is a religion and one is a political movement.

Big difference
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 3:03 pm » by mykingdomforthetruth

the zionists dont want people identifying them from regular jews because they hide behind the veil of oppression regular jews suffered in order to further the agenda of global dominance ..
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 3:10 pm » by Noentry

mykingdomforthetruth wrote:the zionists dont want people identifying them from regular jews because they hide behind the veil of oppression regular jews suffered in order to further the agenda of global dominance ..

excellent analyses bro.

you hit the nail square on the head.

:clapper:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 01, 2012 2:42 am » by Harbin

From the comments section in the OP link.

A great article – and it is important for us all to support those decent and honest jewish people who tell it like it really is. They are in fact the people who will redeem the jews – and who will try to lead them OUT of the zionist supremacist mindset. This mindset is a highly dangerous psychosis of real race destruction, real global terror and a planned global police state tyranny – run by jews.

It makes the Nazis look like boy scouts by comparison and was road tested and failed in Russia, China, Cambodia – and in countries across the planet. Some people will, perhaps understandably, not want to forgive this unimaginable horror visited on them and their forefathers.

Jews have escaped this present moment of accountability for millennia for one simple reason – that they were dispersed around the globe with no state of their own. Even that dispersal itself was part of the arrogant attack plan framed for world domination all those years ago – and the thrust of this idea has remained whispered in secret as an ideal to work for over jewish dinner tables until now.

Now they must forgo this global attack plan – or face the wrath of the entire world. The premature birth of israel has exposed it and alerted the lowly gentiles to the evil and ferocity of its hatred and contempt for all mankind.

The planetary attack plan – disguised as a religion – has to go.
Antiwar.com