What Shit Are We Talking Bout..??

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 7:12 am » by -Marduk-

bayonetta wrote:oh.....right....the child in the picture is somebodies worthless husband....oh that's right ...well....if any of you so happen to come across the documentary that captures such a moment....please....post it by all means..

it still doesn't take away from the original post..

....distraction.......basta perfavore.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 7:26 am » by Lowsix

IN all of this pointless hoopla...

i would say one thing got neglected.

And that was the spirit in which Telco made that post.
I got it, i knew what he meant..
and it was a far more decent statement that he was credited for.

meanies.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 7:49 am » by -Marduk-

LowSix wrote:IN all of this pointless hoopla...

meanies.

Upload to Disclose.tv

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 7:51 am » by Hesop

LowSix wrote:IN all of this pointless hoopla...

meanies.

Oh...hey....by all means, yes, I neglected.
My response, was pointed more towards the comments of others.

No disrespect intended at all. I agree with you 100% on Teloc, and what he was trying to convey. My apologies. I got wrapped up in the forgoing hype over the imagery.
I guess in that sense I am guilty. I was moved by Telocs comment.
The photo should have been only viewed as an example as to what he was conveying, and not taken on as a literal proof of fact.
I'm not even going to bother with an excuse. There is none, and I should read more before responding quickly. That's how we screw up. Like I just did.
Teloc, while you may have occasional rants here, you never fail to impress me with your viewpoints.

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 8:08 am » by -Marduk-

hesop wrote:Teloc, , you never fail to impress me with your viewpoints.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 8:46 am » by Lowsix

hesop wrote:Oh...hey....by all means, yes, I neglected.
My response, was pointed more towards the comments of others.

No disrespect intended at all. I agree with you 100% on Teloc, and what he was trying to convey. My apologies. I got wrapped up in the forgoing hype over the imagery.
I guess in that sense I am guilty. I was moved by Telocs comment.
The photo should have been only viewed as an example as to what he was conveying, and not taken on as a literal proof of fact.
I'm not even going to bother with an excuse. There is none, and I should read more before responding quickly. That's how we screw up. Like I just did.
Teloc, while you may have occasional rants here, you never fail to impress me with your viewpoints.

Nono, I dont think you neglected anything - and even your answer didnt take the subject at hand, lightly i didnt think... in FACT what you described, what exactly what this picture showed. So in a sense, you lent another completely different angle to what we discuss as "interpretation". Most, myself included saw it in its 'implied' sense, when in fact (although no doubt they have less comforts than us) they DO have a separate culture and the medias use of this image, is actually the manipulation. By notgiving context to what the child is doing and why, it becomes, "Dehydrated Child Drinks Urine straight from the source out of suffering" Now that doesnt remove the impact, or the reminders of other images like it, but more literally dark..like the buzzard image..but it does well to know that in the interest of becoming more aware of the world as it is..tht in fact.. hesop described what is shown in that pic. So all fair on your part.

I just wanted it known that some of us got what Telco was saying with his post, and the fuss surrounding it, buried the greater and more decent message..which was empathy and compassion..

even if He was wearing a cape, black lipstick and a King Ludwig mask while typing it up like a mad genius conducting the orchestra of the damned...

....listening to Flight of the Valkryies on the Victrola...

and weeping.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 8:59 am » by Seahawk

wolfbane7272 wrote:
telocvovim wrote:Is it... right... to talk about aliens.... and cropcircles... and poleshifts....

when shit like this happens every day....??

and we talk and chat and drink and poop and eat a bit.... and talk and chat....

about aliens and chemtrails....??

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/7760/healingsalve.jpg

this is the most sad pic i ever saw in my life....

i really mean it...

what can we do....

bankers gamble with billions....

and lose it.....

and go home....

and switch on tv....

and then this....

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/7760/healingsalve.jpg

we deserve punishment....

i really mean it.....

i dont think we do ..i mean hey what the fuck is the government doing about it ? nothing at all i can barely make it right now with what i got . and ya i would love to feed these kids and make sure that no one goes hungry or has no place to live .. but its time for the governments to ante up for too long these organizations have been run by us the people who are trying to make ends meet and yet they continue to yamer on about how we can help .. maybe if they would take some of that money they invest in foreign property and help their country then maybe it wouldnt be as bad as this .. i feel for these people too but there is not much i can do, other then reach in my pocket and make a dollar donation .i dont think we the people should be punished for havin a heart and trying . when the fucking powers that be elt it happen on a daily basis .i feel bad but im not going to feel guilty i give to charity when i can and the fact i come on here and talk about this stuff is because its my enjoyment from everything that is wrong with the world ..

cheers

Very well said, Wolfie. I'm with you on that one. A lot of wise words in this thread. Good thread.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 1:54 pm » by Svaha

'We' can only talk, not listen.
'We' destroyed all cultures we came across, not only material but also mind, 'we' send in the marines followed by the priests.
'We' even destroyed our own wisdomkeepers.
In modern times 'we' send in the hitman and/or money.
And now Africa is owned by 'our' money, 'our' debt.
Research has shown that all major events to bring relief to this people have failed. It is because 'we' did a good job in the past, 'we' brought them our culture, so they are as fucked up as we are.
The only thing 'we' really could do to help is stop doing what is not asked for, change direction from expanding our ego world to expanding our inner world, start listening.
But hey, it's probably too late, 'we've chosen this one way ticket and payday is coming.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 07, 2010 2:22 am » by Scoundrel1975

Great thread Teloc, i'm loving the new avatar too ;)
"These are Scoundrel Days"

Initiate

PostSun Mar 07, 2010 2:49 am » by 1ofakind

I don't see what was wrong with the picture, it says more about the lives most of the people in this world have and the suffering they go through than words ever could. Things like this should be shown to every stuck up twat in this so called civilized society to let them know how fucking lucky they are. Maybe then people will question more and force every government to really do something about it. I'm quite happy to stick my hand in my pocket to help. Comic relief makes millions from donations from the public and after you see the total amount that they have raised on the day, you realise that the goverment more than likely spends that on one cruise missile. Where is the money from them. Oh yea it is being spent destroying other countries. It makes me sad and really fucking angry.

PreviousNext