What Shit Are We Talking Bout..??

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 1:33 am » by Slith

Shit teloc, pic ain't there, try it again man

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

jetxvii

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 1:36 am » by jetxvii

telocvovim wrote:
dlslith wrote:Shit teloc, pic ain't there, try it again man

no..?

it shows on my screen....

he is not lying, it doesn't show on mine either.

Initiate

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 1:41 am » by Fleshstorm87

EDIT TIME!!! lol :!:
Kill yourself......begin again............

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 1:44 am » by Pindz

drabbit wrote:if you know telocvovim
then you know you dont wanna see the image

lol

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 1:50 am » by Shaggietrip

I agree that this shit is sad at the least. Please understand that this is all part of the over arching plan of "theres". ie:illuminati etc. One may be rich in one country by having a straw hut,another elsewhere with mansion. Its all an interpetation. I myself feel rich by searching for God. Its not at all right for those with billions to allow this to happen but it does. Is it right you set your heat at lets say 68 degrees in the winter while some have none? This world is beginning to suck ass more and more . All will be justified in the end. Thanx for post Glad to see others out there have hearts.
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 2:02 am » by Shaggietrip

Not sure where we all come from as of yet. I myself am a simple man with a mind,heart and soul[so I believe] . Sometimes I am sad that I am now aware of all the shit that happens. I cannot turn my head now. Others out there just have no idea the hell that is put upon others, or create this hell or lets hope that they are just ignorant. I am just hopefull that there is others out there like yourself making people aware.
Last edited by Shaggietrip on Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Initiate

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 2:04 am » by dialated

just like this person is trying to survive on waste that will not sustain him so most are feeding on waste that will not sustain the soul .....pick your poison.
a fool is perceived wise when he remains silent,but the proud opens his mouth wide to proclaim his foolishness.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 2:09 am » by Wolfbane7272

telocvovim wrote:Is it... right... to talk about aliens.... and cropcircles... and poleshifts....

when shit like this happens every day....??

and we talk and chat and drink and poop and eat a bit.... and talk and chat....

about aliens and chemtrails....??

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/7760/healingsalve.jpg

this is the most sad pic i ever saw in my life....

i really mean it...

what can we do....

bankers gamble with billions....

and lose it.....

and go home....

and switch on tv....

and then this....

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/7760/healingsalve.jpg

we deserve punishment....

i really mean it.....

i dont think we do ..i mean hey what the fuck is the government doing about it ? nothing at all i can barely make it right now with what i got . and ya i would love to feed these kids and make sure that no one goes hungry or has no place to live .. but its time for the governments to ante up for too long these organizations have been run by us the people who are trying to make ends meet and yet they continue to yamer on about how we can help .. maybe if they would take some of that money they invest in foreign property and help their country then maybe it wouldnt be as bad as this .. i feel for these people too but there is not much i can do, other then reach in my pocket and make a dollar donation .i dont think we the people should be punished for havin a heart and trying . when the fucking powers that be elt it happen on a daily basis .i feel bad but im not going to feel guilty i give to charity when i can and the fact i come on here and talk about this stuff is because its my enjoyment from everything that is wrong with the world ..

cheers

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 2:14 am » by Shaggietrip

One may think the poison is honey. Interpretation. Its a mind set and all choice. Some have many choices some have few. All is dependent on what knowledge is available to them so that they may choose. LETS HOPE THEY CHOOSE WISELY.
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 06, 2010 2:43 am » by Slith

K. I just re-looked at that. Disgusting. Why is it on here? Why is it posted. C'mon folks! we are better than this. Sorry, done

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Next