What should you do if you see a ghost/spirit?

Writer

PostFri Apr 15, 2011 6:51 pm » by rvtruth

Symbolons reply 'This has to be one of the most ridiculous statements I have yet read'.

Haven't read a great deal then have you?

Well Symbolon, very touchy if one challenges your belief system. Fact is there is a high probability that visual anomalies can be explained by physics, meta physics and/or chemical reactions in the brain in accordance to a persons mental or emotional state. If this is not the case, post the proof, not fake photoshop stuff, tangible evidence.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 15, 2011 6:56 pm » by Allreadydead

thundercock wrote:
After all living people are just spirits in meat suits.

Actually, very well put! :flop:

:cheers:

Initiate

PostFri Apr 15, 2011 9:35 pm » by Djpakkal

allreadydead wrote:thundercock wrote:
After all living people are just spirits in meat suits.

Actually, very well put! :flop:

Yeah finaly , a word of wisdom, indeed nothing more nothing less nice say mate :flop: :flop: :flop:

Initiate

PostFri Apr 15, 2011 9:54 pm » by X-mog

No ghosts. Just superstitious people with teddible eductions.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 16, 2011 1:03 am » by Cwmman

truthseeker2k11 wrote:No ghosts. Just superstitious people with teddible eductions.

ehh ?
as in what is teddible eductions ?

:top:
if you have'nt seen does it means it cant be real :roll:
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Initiate

PostSat Apr 16, 2011 1:11 am » by Dj637

What should you do if you see a ghost/spirit? :ghost:

Say hello :hiho: ..........then go change your underwear!! :badair:

Peace
DJ
Lady Astor to Winston Churchill:

'If you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'

Churchill: 'And if I were married to you, I would drink it.'

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 16, 2011 1:18 am » by Realorfake

rvtruth wrote:DO Nothing.....Neither exist. A result of hypertension or an over active mind. It seems you have other deep seated fears you are failing to recognise. Movies are movies, facts are facts. There is NO proof of any Ghosts, Gods, Easter Bunnies or Santa Claus. Learn to relax, meditate and do things that bring joy into your life, watch a good comedy and fill your home with positive energy, that does exist like electricity and is scientifically proven. Good vibes can change your home and your life.

Don't be afraid of the shadows, the same stuff is there when the lights are on.

Good Luck

Right... until you're eating dinner one night with your family on vacation in Holland and a plant lifts from its pot hanging in the middle of the room and goes flying against the wall......

really bad hypertension eh? moron
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Initiate

PostSat Apr 16, 2011 3:17 am » by Malkere

truthseeker2k11 wrote:No ghosts. Just superstitious people with teddible eductions.

sadly it is the most "educated" that often know the least. Being a wizard with a math, and having a strong command on astrophysics, actual doesn't help you to live or understand reality very much more than the average elementary school student, but it helps you be "smart" at your job.

Makes me think of my signature. Often people that have spent many extra years in the "educational" system (verbal regurgitation followed by forced and scored repetition) believe that they "know" a great deal, and thus stop questions, start putting things down. It's very important to question, and understand that you do know the truth. It's ok to say "there is no proof that ghosts exists" but if you want to take that horribly inexperienced stance you should also say "there is no proof that ghosts do not exist."

Otherwise you just sound silly to those with open eyes/minds.
To realize that you do not understand is a virtue;
Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. -Lao Tzu

Initiate

PostSat Apr 16, 2011 7:40 am » by 64rango

thundercock wrote:Sorry rvtruth, I have to disagree. I've had strange experiences on a handful of occassions myself. Not because of hypertension or anything...They just sort of happened on their own accord without my consent. I've seen a black mass in the corner of one of my appartments in San Francisco materialize then take on the standard aparition human form where features are obscured but it stood upright.

On a seperate occassion that same black mass formed into a clearly visible black cat, larger than most house cats though, and ran through the appartment then disappeared into a wall.

Also, after my grandmother died I went back into her house as I was left in charge of clearing out some things. I had left my coat on a nightstand the previous day and went back the next morning to get it because I was headed to the airport to fly home to Cali. Sitting on top of the jacket as if place and sitting upright against the back of the nightstand was an envelope that contained the death certificate and those little cards the funeral home gives out. They were for my grandfather who died 9 years earlier. When I went to pick it up to inquire how the hell it got there (because it was boxed up for storage by my wife on the previous day) I also got the classic electric charge where the hair on your body stands up and the temperature dropped. I didn't believe in any of that stuff at all really until that had happened. I wasn't afraid as I knew it was the spirit of my grandmother just coming to say goodbye...but I still ran out of the house like a little bitch because of the unexpected experience. Come on y'all, you know I bitched right up. I can't get over on you guys.

I have never gone back and the house was sold to the parents of one of my childhood friends...which actually was a nice surprise for me because they are really good people and their kids are top notch. A fireman and policeman in Leominster, Ma.

In regards to what to do...I would say try to overcome any fear you might have. If these things really do feed off of human emotion you don't want to feed it poison. Try to be calm and communicate if need be. If you want it to leave ask how you can help it get where it's going. I'm not sure ignoring it will work but you're free to try that too. Bottom line is this, if it hasn't tried to hurt you yet it probably won't. Maybe it's just a lonely spirit and wouldn't mind some company. Maybe it's lost or perhaps too afraid to admit that it's dead. Do what you can to lend a helping hand. After all living people are just spirits in meat suits. Dont' let the physical world get in the way of your caring nature for all souls. Just be kind and be safe about it. You'll be fine.

have you used a ouija board or something?

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 16, 2011 10:04 am » by Aragajag

Be a tattle tail and give up the ghost.

PreviousNext