What should you do if you see a ghost/spirit?

Initiate

PostFri May 20, 2011 2:49 am » by Keniwaki

Show no fear. It's living people u should be afraid of!
[b]FUCK GOLDMAN SUCKS and VATICAN[/b]

Writer

PostFri May 20, 2011 3:31 am » by Iwish

Of course ghosts are real.The TV programme "Most Haunted" proves it :bullshit:

Writer

PostFri May 20, 2011 4:08 am » by T0ne2

Have you tried sneaking up behind it, pulling it's pants/skirt/or wutever down and banging it? I mean, you only live once.

Initiate

PostFri May 20, 2011 5:07 am » by Keniwaki

If something like Sadako from RING crawl out of my tv, I am gonna keep her as my maid.
[b]FUCK GOLDMAN SUCKS and VATICAN[/b]

Initiate

PostFri May 20, 2011 5:16 pm » by Talleywacker

maybe a ghost maybe an out of body channeler their to watch you! if your able to make contact and it dont scare the shet out of you may learn from it. some well known persons learned great knowledges from theses phenomenas.

Initiate

PostTue Jun 07, 2011 8:56 am » by Malkere

my father had his first solid unquestionable ghost experience the morning of 4/11... which got him worried after finding out there was a tsunami where his son lives, haha... waking up in the middle of the early morning, still dark, he bent his neck up to see a young male looking at some dried octopus i had left with my father from my last visit to the states that was on the desk not far from his bed... he said he could see through him somewhat, but that he was very clear and present. unfortunately the first action he decided on, certainly startled, was to snap his fingers. The ghost then dissipated from bottom to top without moving or changing stance very much and dissapeared.

He says now he wish he had said "hello" instead of snap his fingers.
I agree.
To realize that you do not understand is a virtue;
Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. -Lao Tzu

Initiate

PostTue Jun 07, 2011 10:10 am » by Chickamaka

I would say...How do you boo, sir?

A ghost joke. What did the ghost teacher say to her class? Watch the board and I 'll go through it again!
(sorry I couldn't help it)
Our people are not gone they are merely lost, they cannot find their path forward because they do not know where they have come from.

Writer

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 8:35 pm » by Simplesoul67

my wife has experienced a few exotic situations when we were at age of 23 she saw entities who camed after persons who are going to die .Weird was that happened 12 hours earlier ! and was not once ...

Initiate

PostThu Jun 16, 2011 9:57 pm » by Theoracle

justinaxwe
I have never seen a ghost as such.
I have had an experience that made me question if there is some truth in the stories I hear.
As a young man about 18 I and some friends went to a house of someone I never meet before.
His name was Greg and he was really nice I liked him
We decided to play 5 card draw poker ,it was more for fun then big money .
I took over the dealing because it was slow ,,as none of them were any good at dealing.
I decided i was going to have fun with them, so I shuffled the pack put all four aces at the bottom and dealt them to Greg. He won a couple of pounds.
I collected the cards and shuffled the four aces to the bottom and dealt the four aces again to Greg.
He won another 3 pounds.
I again shuffled the aces to the bottom and proceeded to deal the aces to Greg again ,the third time it became to obvious and they stopped me from dealing .We all had a good laugh about it as none of them could see how I had done it.
I never saw Greg again.
About 9 months after this happened Greg was in a fatal car accident he hit a juggernaut lorry head on in heavy rain and died on impact. He was only 20.
Even tho I never really new him he was such a nice guy and I wanted to go to his funeral but I could not make it ,I did not even know where the funeral was being held.
It was late at night and me and 5 of my mates were walking through a park . Next to this park was a grave yard and I noticed a sea of flowers on and around a freshly dug grave.
I approached the grave thinking it couldnt be, and to my amazement it was Gregs final resting place.
I began to tell my mates about how I knew him, the poker we played at his house and the five pounds he had won.
As soon as I finished telling the story I kicked something on the floor I stretched out my hand to grab what ever it was .(not forgetting you could not see the floor for the flowers).
I picked up a five pond note I was stunned, all my mates were stunned we just stood there staring at one another .How could I even feel a paper note on the floor let alone anything else.
At that moment I said "thanks Greg".
We all were in a daze, what a coincidence if ever there was one.
I sometimes look back to find some understanding of what happened .
When you die do you lose your connection to linear time?
Can you control people or inanimate objects as a spirit or ghost?
If he new that I was coming, he would of had to of made a suggestion to somebody to drop the note exactly where I was going to stand, and how did I even feel it ?I could not see as it was night and the floor was full of flowers.
After that day I changed my attitude to ghost stories ,it was either one in a million coincidence , or I meet his ghost/spirit.
What else tickles my fancy is he may of thought, you cheeky ass you come to my grave and your talking about a fiver ,here it is now shut up.

peace and love theoracle
Peace and love theoracle

Previous