What Subjects Do You Believe in 100% ??

Initiate

PostFri May 01, 2009 6:58 pm » by Snake Plissken

Excellent post! :wink:

I believe that we have been at this level of understanding before and that humans have existed on this planet for far longer than many scientists believe, i think that much of our real and ancient history has been lost over time and that the true meanings of places like the pyramids and the sphinx have been misunderstood by archaeologists. I believe 100% that the great pyramid and the sphinx were old when the ancient egyptians discovered them and that they are not responsible for their construction, they mearly claimed these structures as their own.

I think their is a whole period of our history on this planet we do not know about and that artifacts recovered that do not fit in with the current conventional belieifs that historians have are removed from the public domain.

I think that the moon landings did not happen as we have been told they did, i think that NASA has not presented the complete truth about what it does and what it has found, i think that images from Mars and the moon have been manipulated.

I believe 100% that JFK was assasinated by his own government (or shadow government) and that i TOTALLY do not, cannot, believe that he was shot by Lee Harvey Oswald. I think that after JFK was killed it proved a point to those who were behind it that they could really get away with a lie on such a large scale and that this led to further assassinations like Martin Luther King and anyone else who seemed to be able to genuinely motivate people.

I think that something happened in 1947 that changed the course of history, i believe that it may have involved aliens visiting our planet and the government at the time were so scared or panicked by what they found that it has been lying about the UFO matter ever since.

I think Death is a mirror of life and therefore is just as complicated, which is why i think we have so many different thories and beliefs regarding what happens when we die. I think that the secret is that there is no one rule and that anything is possible, sometimes the dead do haunt the living, sometimes nothing happens, sometimes you ascend to some higher plane of existence, either way i think, much like our lives here on earth, that it is impossible to expalin such things with one simple set of rules.

I think that Antarctica has evidence of an ancient civilisation below all that ice and i needs to be excavated....now! :D

Ok, i will stop there, turns out i have lots of crazy things that i believe 100%, i dont find that i have many of the answers or details regarding the things that i totally believe, for example i dont believe i have a 100% theory that explains WHY aliens are here, thats one of the many gaps i need to fill and this site might help me!!! :wink:
"The more things change the more they stay the same..."

Super Moderator

PostFri May 01, 2009 7:36 pm » by Vulcanic

Snake Plissken wrote:Excellent post! :wink:

I believe that we have been at this level of understanding before and that humans have existed on this planet for far longer than many scientists believe, i think that much of our real and ancient history has been lost over time and that the true meanings of places like the pyramids and the sphinx have been misunderstood by archaeologists. I believe 100% that the great pyramid and the sphinx were old when the ancient egyptians discovered them and that they are not responsible for their construction, they mearly claimed these structures as their own.

I think their is a whole period of our history on this planet we do not know about and that artifacts recovered that do not fit in with the current conventional belieifs that historians have are removed from the public domain.

I think that the moon landings did not happen as we have been told they did, i think that NASA has not presented the complete truth about what it does and what it has found, i think that images from Mars and the moon have been manipulated.

I believe 100% that JFK was assasinated by his own government (or shadow government) and that i TOTALLY do not, cannot, believe that he was shot by Lee Harvey Oswald. I think that after JFK was killed it proved a point to those who were behind it that they could really get away with a lie on such a large scale and that this led to further assassinations like Martin Luther King and anyone else who seemed to be able to genuinely motivate people.

I think that something happened in 1947 that changed the course of history, i believe that it may have involved aliens visiting our planet and the government at the time were so scared or panicked by what they found that it has been lying about the UFO matter ever since.

I think Death is a mirror of life and therefore is just as complicated, which is why i think we have so many different thories and beliefs regarding what happens when we die. I think that the secret is that there is no one rule and that anything is possible, sometimes the dead do haunt the living, sometimes nothing happens, sometimes you ascend to some higher plane of existence, either way i think, much like our lives here on earth, that it is impossible to expalin such things with one simple set of rules.

I think that Antarctica has evidence of an ancient civilisation below all that ice and i needs to be excavated....now! :D

Ok, i will stop there, turns out i have lots of crazy things that i believe 100%, i dont find that i have many of the answers or details regarding the things that i totally believe, for example i dont believe i have a 100% theory that explains WHY aliens are here, thats one of the many gaps i need to fill and this site might help me!!! :wink:

1946 hehe!! remember we figured that out !! lol Excellent post Snake !! Image

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri May 01, 2009 7:39 pm » by Vulcanic

concrete wrote:I'm sure I'll be riped to shreads for this one. In fact, in some countries I could be thrown in jail.

But, I 100% belive that 6 million Jews did not die during WW2.
Please don't get me wrong, many did, I do believe that. But, so did may others.
Note again I am not deniying anything except the numbers.

For years we had been told that 3 million Jews died at Auschwitz. Then I think it was in the '80s that this number was revised to 1.1 million 'people' died, mostly Jews, but also included gays and gypsies in this number.

Straight away, this alteration takes at least 1.9 million out of the 6 million number.

This is just one example.

If I have offended anyone by stating what I believe, too bad. If I'm proven wrong in what I believe, I will take that on board.

hmmm i never really put much thought into the numbers ,you could be right, I know the death toll for native americans was alot more then claimed

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat May 02, 2009 3:55 pm » by Vulcanic

seems like we got more disbief here then beliefs but then again alot people put there beliefs in the disbelief forum :dunno:

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostSat May 02, 2009 5:00 pm » by Relentless

Now this is a thread worth attention. I believe that I don't think there is such a thing as 100% belief. Even a "true" Christian has at least 1% of doubt... at least the ones I know and I'll probably get bashed for saying that too. If I were a 100% believer of Christianity, I would be a Saint or I'd be wearing a huge white bath robe and would speak more than one language.

Anyway, here it goes. I believe there is something to this alien thing in general. I don't really know the legitimate story behind the word "alien" but I believe 99% that there is something going on and that our governments know about it or perhaps are even behind it all. Presuming that governments are involved somehow, I also believe that the governments are also behind alot of other so called conspiracies. Presumption and assumption are a close relate but differ in some ways. I "assume" that if the government neglects to disclose information on the lower levels, I could almost accurately assume that they are surely withholding incredible large amounts of information from the population in general or the higher levels. That being said, I also believe that the major players in the world are the individuals that share and compare these indignities. If believing that, I could also assume that if these world-class players are complying with each other at this level, they are also the players in the high-class game they are playing on all of us. I do believe that we are in the middle of a long, stretched out game of chess where the people represent only one piece on the game-board of a match of chess. ONE PIECE. That being a pawn. We can only make moves forward 2 or 1 steps at a time... but never go back and the high and mighty manipulate all other pieces around us. We have no hope. I therefor could allege that this game is eventually going to come to an end... eventually. I believe we won't know exactly when the game ends until it happens. Then it will be a game without pawns. It'll be just a game between the high-classed rulers and the pawns will be exempt. That's the time I believe the "aliens" will enter out realm. We will have no control at that point and be powerless against the cause that someone else created for us. I truly believe a dawn of a new age is around the corner. An age where we provide for our leaders and in turn they grant us the privilege to survive. I myself don't visualize the near future something desirable. The present isn't something to write home about. I see nothing getting better. Where is Schindler and where am I on his list?

Super Moderator

PostSat May 02, 2009 5:22 pm » by Vulcanic

relentless wrote:Now this is a thread worth attention. I believe that I don't think there is such a thing as 100% belief. Even a "true" Christian has at least 1% of doubt... at least the ones I know and I'll probably get bashed for saying that too. If I were a 100% believer of Christianity, I would be a Saint or I'd be wearing a huge white bath robe and would speak more than one language.

Anyway, here it goes. I believe there is something to this alien thing in general. I don't really know the legitimate story behind the word "alien" but I believe 99% that there is something going on and that our governments know about it or perhaps are even behind it all. Presuming that governments are involved somehow, I also believe that the governments are also behind alot of other so called conspiracies. Presumption and assumption are a close relate but differ in some ways. I "assume" that if the government neglects to disclose information on the lower levels, I could almost accurately assume that they are surely withholding incredible large amounts of information from the population in general or the higher levels. That being said, I also believe that the major players in the world are the individuals that share and compare these indignities. If believing that, I could also assume that if these world-class players are complying with each other at this level, they are also the players in the high-class game they are playing on all of us. I do believe that we are in the middle of a long, stretched out game of chess where the people represent only one piece on the game-board of a match of chess. ONE PIECE. That being a pawn. We can only make moves forward 2 or 1 steps at a time... but never go back and the high and mighty manipulate all other pieces around us. We have no hope. I therefor could allege that this game is eventually going to come to an end... eventually. I believe we won't know exactly when the game ends until it happens. Then it will be a game without pawns. It'll be just a game between the high-classed rulers and the pawns will be exempt. That's the time I believe the "aliens" will enter out realm. We will have no control at that point and be powerless against the cause that someone else created for us. I truly believe a dawn of a new age is around the corner. An age where we provide for our leaders and in turn they grant us the privilege to survive. I myself don't visualize the near future something desirable. The present isn't something to write home about. I see nothing getting better. Where is Schindler and where am I on his list?

Super Great Post :flop: :flop: :flop: :clapper:

I agree,i added in the 100% because everyone was writing in the disbelief forum saying i believe in this 100% so i was trying get there attention to put that in here not the disbelief one but i agree everyone does have alittle doubt in most things anyway great post :flop: thank you :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSun May 10, 2009 4:52 pm » by TheDuck

yeh good post snake and i believe in all the things you just stated and 1946 or whatever and aliens 100% jfk 100% definitely, and i also think not necessarily believe that they exaggerated the jew deaths anyway. Giants yeh there real 100% and pretty damn cool if you ask me i wish i was a giant id'e be straight round 10 downing street strapped and balaclava'd up. :lol: underground bases 100% human-alien hybrids 100% 9/11 100% havn't really looked into 7/7 much can't say 100% tho due to lack of research, but probably was 'staged'. umm anything else mass chords or harmonious sounds yeh 100% can't think of much else oh yeh al capone 100%
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostSun May 10, 2009 7:08 pm » by Crazynutsx

i believe %100 ufo's are real altho there are alot of fakes out there, there are alot of genuine pictures too

Super Moderator

PostFri May 29, 2009 6:41 am » by Vulcanic

theduck wrote:yeh good post snake and i believe in all the things you just stated and 1946 or whatever and aliens 100% jfk 100% definitely, and i also think not necessarily believe that they exaggerated the jew deaths anyway. Giants yeh there real 100% and pretty damn cool if you ask me i wish i was a giant id'e be straight round 10 downing street strapped and balaclava'd up. :lol: underground bases 100% human-alien hybrids 100% 9/11 100% havn't really looked into 7/7 much can't say 100% tho due to lack of research, but probably was 'staged'. umm anything else mass chords or harmonious sounds yeh 100% can't think of much else oh yeh al capone 100%

yeah i agree, hopefully we might get just 1 answer to one of these questions before we die!

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous