What the discoverer of the AIDS virus *really* thinks of HIV

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 01, 2010 10:17 am » by Illuminated

What the discoverer of the AIDS virus *really* thinks of HIV

Through his thick French accent Professor Luc Montagnier (Nobel price in Medicine for his discovery of HIV) says the following:
"You can be exposed to HIV many times without being infected. Your immune system will get rid of it within a few weeks. If you have a good immune system.

And this is the problem also of African people. Their nutrition is not very "equilibrated" (meaning balanced), More..they are in oxidative stress even if they are not infected with HIV so their immune system doesn't work well already; so it can allow HIV to get in and persist.

So there are many ways which are not the vaccines, the magic word, the vaccine, there are many ways to decrease transmission just with simple measures (meaning acts): nutrition, giving anti-oxidants, proper anti-oxidants, hygiene measures, fighting the other infections... So they are not spectacular, but they could decrease very well the epidemic to the level it is in the West.

Question: So if you have a good imune system your body can get rid of HIV?
A: Yes.
A: so do you think we should have more of a push for anti-oxidants in Africa, rather than anti-retroviruses?

A: We should push for more... a combination of measures: nutrition, nutrition education, fighting other infections (malaria, tuberculosis, parasitosis; worms)... education of course, genital hygiene for women and men also... very simple measures which are not very expensive but which could do a lot.

And actually this is my worry regarding the many spectacular actions, global funds to buy drugs and so on, Bill Gates funding research for a vaccine, but those kinds of measures (the inexpensive ones he spoke of earlier) are not very well funded, they are not funded at all. It really depends on the local government to become aware of that, but local governments take advice from scientific advisers from international institutions and they don't get this kind of advice very often.

Question: There's no money in it? No profit?
A: There's no profit in it, yes. Water is important. Water is key.
Question: Now I think you were saying that with a good immune system one can get rid of HIV. Now take a poor African. If you build up their immune system is it possible also for them to get rid of it?

A: I would think so. This is important knowledge that is completely neglected. People always think about drugs and vaccines. So this is a message which may be different from what you heard before, no? From what you heard from (Antonio) Fauci, no?
Q:Yes, it's a little bit different!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9c2_1280500803

VIDEO of interview ^

Wow! definitely feeds into -how crappy food, water & chemtrails beat on & stress your immune system
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 4:27 am » by sockpuppet

illuminated wrote:
A: I would think so. This is important knowledge that is completely neglected.

Definitely nutrition helps to keep the virus at bay... But what gets me is why they aren't studying all the people who are naturally immune to HIV. I have a cousin who was HIV positive way back in the 80's... He kept getting testing, kept himself monitored.. always he was HIV positive.

Until one day, he was not. And he still isn't. But, he does have the gene that give him immunity to the hemorrhage (bubonic) plague.

The rest is :censored:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 4:35 am » by Daemonfoe

It's just like cancer. The key is nutrition. If you lack the nutrients your body needs to function properly it falls into a state of disaster. Without proper nutrients your body cannot produce the natural defenses and chemicals that keep you healthy and working in proper order.

Slightly off topic, but if you've never seen the film World Without Cancer, you should watch it right away.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 4:38 am » by sockpuppet

daemonfoe wrote:It's just like cancer. The key is nutrition.

I doubt cancer was created in military lab to be used as a race-specific biological weapon... :wink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 4:57 am » by Daemonfoe

sockpuppet wrote:

I doubt cancer was created in military lab to be used as a race-specific biological weapon... :wink:

I was speaking only or prevention and curing.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 11:22 am » by Illuminated

sockpuppet wrote:

^ this

In Lies We Trust
[googlevideo]-8674401787208020885#[/googlevideo]
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 208020885#

This monumental film exposes the agents and agencies behind: Hollywood films and the media creating a profitable culture of bioterror; the “War on Terrorism” used to control populations; the most lucrative war in history—the “War on Cancer;” the onslaught of dozens of new immunological diseases and deadly flus; the “War on AIDS” triggered by contaminated vaccines; the anthrax mailings resulting in restricted freedoms, and sales of toxic drugs, deadly vaccines, and more.
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Initiate

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 12:27 pm » by Buckweedbertha

Using solar, water, wind and geothermal methods we could power and feed the whole world with ease but, and this is the sickening part, there is no proft in that. To our PTB there is plenty to be made from famine and war and pharmaceuticals...