WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE,LOL

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 6:54 pm » by Lowsix

i cant see your photos because it wont let me log into the TV part, but if youre talking about the silvery orb looking things, those are alignment pins fromt he first iteration of Google maps..

You could zoom out and see that they are positioned ina grid pattern..they were used to alighn the airplane photo passes...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 6:57 pm » by TheDuck

Here ya go Low this is gonna be massive but what the hell..
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

brillbilly

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 7:03 pm » by brillbilly

wow duck shes a beauty thanks all can find this on google earth/sky near cetus and you will find more.the place is on the bottom of the picture people i dont live there and have not been there to see if its real,lol and@ blacky lol innit :dancing: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 7:05 pm » by Drextin

Those are digital artifacts caused by the splicing together of images with variable zoom ratios.

World wide telescope is by far the worse for them but its a great program as long as you don't mind ignoring all the artifacts.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

brillbilly

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 7:15 pm » by brillbilly

digital artifacts wow thats as cool a answer as any how things look like somthing and are infact somthing els.im happy with that mate now im going the enjoy the green thing one last time as i move on to the next mystery on my list, oh yes PUMA PUNKU,thanks drex for your answer and its good with me :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 7:18 pm » by TheDuck

I'm just gonna have a dig on world wide telescope just for the sake..

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 7:22 pm » by Pindz

drextin wrote:Those are digital artifacts

LOL , when this JOKER dont understand thing, he starts talking digital artefacts, birds, swamp gass, bugs, or man made - funny ? - not

DREXTIN

PS: TheDuck: try WWT - there are some strange things dude lol you will be shocked

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 7:27 pm » by Seahawk

pindz wrote:in program called " World Wide Telescope " (its for free!!)
there are many many strange things visible in space, there are HIGWAYS , ELEVATORS LIKE THINGS and BIG SPACECRAFTS everywhere eh

Thanks for sharing this P. I appreciate it. I watched the subsequent video that you attached. Some pretty freaky things show up on the screen. Really cool. Some of it looks like camera/ lens distortion/reflection, but so much of it really leaves me scratching my head. @6:54, there is what looks like a semi-alluminated planet or something, and then at 6:56 it looks like some kind of giant, three-fingered hand grabbing it. Freaky! Or, at least some kind of wierd "craft." Either way, wierd!!

Thanks again.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 7:31 pm » by Pindz

seahawk100 wrote:
pindz wrote:in program called " World Wide Telescope " (its for free!!)
HIGWAYS , ELEVATORS LIKE THINGS and BIG SPACECRAFTS everywhere eh

Thanks for sharing this P

:flop:
everybody can download it http://www.worldwidetelescope.org/Home.aspx and see for himself - too many strange things there .,,, and some are not distortions or artefacts , SOME ARE REAL THING - you can use zoom and you will see there GIANT ORBS attached on LIKE HIGWAY IN SPACE lol i dont know what it is ...

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 8:01 pm » by TheDuck

pindz wrote:
drextin wrote:Those are digital artifacts

LOL , when this JOKER dont understand thing, he starts talking digital artefacts, birds, swamp gass, bugs, or man made - funny ? - not

DREXTIN

PS: TheDuck: try WWT - there are some strange things dude lol you will be shocked

Tried before and tried now can't see much that I'de recognise lol a couple o' strange blobs :ohno:

Previous