WHAT THE TALMUD TEACHES ABOUT CHRISTIANS

Master Conspirator

PostTue Nov 03, 2009 3:25 pm » by Cornbread714

electrobadgr wrote:
justhuman wrote:
wolfbane7272 wrote:I often wonder what motives people have when they bring forth controversial and startling ideas and dicoveries ..or revelations if you will ..is it it to incite forum groups to be at war with each other ..or merely a posting ..harmless ..I am on the fence about that but i do watch this kind of thing closely

I was wondering the same myself. This is kind of things that can only start a fight/war between people. It is never harmless and the posters know that damn well.

Not long ago i attacked a guy called Zioncon76 for posting stuff about jews that i found to be "anti-semitic", he then challenged me to do some research on the claims he made and i did.... All i will say is we don't know what modern jews are taught about "gentiles" today, but there are many passages in their scriptures which do not talk about christians favourably. I avoid this subject now as i feel it is too big for me, it is a dangerous area but all i will say is there is no smoke without fire.....

Peace

I don't think it's wrong to talk about it.
At least you did some research of your own.

I think it's wise to keep in mind that over 40% of Israeli Jews consider themselves non-religious.

I think Zioncon is a flat out racist. I mean, c'mon, with a nickname like that? His whole agenda is to discredit Jews.

I come from America, which people consider a Christian country, but I don't want to be painted with the Christian brush, any more than most Jews want to be represented by Zionist extremists, which of course, do exist.
Just like Christian extremists, Muslim extremists, etc.

Yeah, where there's smoke there's fire, alright.

The smoke of bullshit hides the fire of hatred.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :cheers:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 03, 2009 3:34 pm » by Proto

cornbread714 wrote:I don't think it's wrong to talk about it.

I think it's wise to keep in mind that over 40% of Israeli Jews consider themselves non-religious.

I think Zioncon is a flat out racist. I mean, c'mon, with a nickname like that? His whole agenda is to discredit Jews.

I come from America, which people consider a Christian country, but I don't want to be painted with the Christian brush, any more than most Jews want to be represented by Zionist extremists, which of course, do exist.

:sunny: :flop: :clapper:

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 03, 2009 4:50 pm » by Electrobadgr

Sorry, couldn't resist. :cheers

Lol :flop:
:D :D
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Nov 04, 2009 1:34 am » by Savwafair2012

So what your saying that none of this is true? :?:

and I'm the moron :bang;

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

naught wrote:Israel as a country should be ended. They stole that land based on an imaginary book. I feel bad for the people who didn't chose to steal the land but give it back. Some could say that Hitler had it right based on Israel 's actions now. Religion of all kind makes me wonder how people are still so primative they believe in the sky gods.HAHAHA. Religion is only made up stories of what people can't explain. It's easy to say "a fireball from the sky must be god. I hear voices must be god,the water is red must be god, big flood must be the big guy,I prayed for my money trouble to end and it did must be god,earthquake god, volcano god,tsunami god,hair loss part of his plan. Retards straight up. Scared to face the fact that science is real. They think were alone. Religious people are blind in the fact they don't open their fucking eyes. I propose all religious people take the time you spend praying and help humanity instead of your own pathetic lives. Try helping yourself,try believing in yourself. He never answered your prayers,YOU DID. He never got you the job,YOU DID. IN GOD WE TRUST. NO IN MYSELF AND FAMILY I TRUST.

dusty1969 wrote:I don't want to sound all racist or whatever, but I have always really wondered why everyone in the world hates Jews? I am aware of the religious issues, but that does not explain literally thousands of years of hatred by a wide sampling of countries and peoples.

Could there possibly be a kernel of justification?

Please God no one misunderstand me and think that I am antisemitic or something, I am just curious.

concrete wrote:
dusty1969 wrote:I don't want to sound all racist or whatever, but I have always really wondered why everyone in the world hates Jews? I am aware of the religious issues, but that does not explain literally thousands of years of hatred by a wide sampling of countries and peoples.

Please God no one misunderstand me and think that I am antisemitic or something, I am just curious.

I don't hate Jews. Why does everyone hate Muslims?
It's the extreme few that put a bad name on the rest.
I hate how the Israeli government does what it wants to who it wants and no one does a damn thing about it. Constantly saying one thing 'for the record' and doing the complete opposite in reality.
It's the constant get out of free card the always use, the minute they are criticized.

[youtube]jUGVPBO9_cA&eurl[/youtube]

concrete wrote:
dusty1969 wrote: There is something more to the story, I don't know this for sure, but when you have a worldwide phenomena that spans thousands of years there has to be something to it.

Could it have anything to do with being the eternal victim?
Wrongs always committed against, never by.

dazfromoz wrote:From the Talmud written by the Levites

“Just the Jews are humans, the non-Jews are no humans, but cattle” Kerithuth 6b, page
78, iebhammoth 61
“The non-Jews have been created to serve the Jews as slaves” Midrasch Talpioth 225

“Sexual intercourse with non-Jews is like sexual intercourse with animals” Kethuboth 3b

“The non-Jews have to be avoided even more than sick pigs” Orach Chalim 57, 6a

“The birth rate of non-Jews has to be suppressed massively” Zohar 11, 4b

“As you replace lost cows and donkeys, so you shall replace non-Jews” Lore Dea 377,1

Remember this horrific stuff was not written by Judeans or ‘Jews’ as a people. They are victims of these beliefs, not the authors. It was written by the Levites,
They are not guilty of writing this stuff but they are guilty of believing it and acting on it.
It is the same with the
Jewish oral law called the Mishnah, completed by the second century AD. Israel Shahak,
a survivor of the Belsen Concentration Camp, is one of the comparatively few people
now known as Jews, who has had the courage to openly challenge and expose the
Talmud. Shahak, in his book Jewish History, Jewish Religion, highlights the stunning
level of racism on which the ‘Jewish’ (Levite, Brotherhood) law is founded. He tells how the extreme end of this ‘faith’, as represented by the orthodox rabbis today, makes it a
religious offence to save the life of a Gentile, unless there would be unpleasant
consequences for Jews not doing so. The charging of interest on loans to a fellow Jew is
banned, but by Talmudic law they must charge a Gentile as much interest as they
possibly can. It is demanded that Jews must utter a curse every time they pass a Gentile
cemetery and that when they pass a Gentile building they must ask God to destroy it.
Jews are forbidden to defraud each other, but that law does not apply to the defrauding
of Gentiles. Jewish prayers bless God for not making them Gentiles and others ask that
Christians may perish immediately. A religious Jew must not drink from a bottle of wine
if a Gentile has touched it since it was opened. The Jewish writer, Agnon, after being
awarded the Nobel Prize for literature, said on Israeli radio: “I am not forgetting that it
is forbidden to praise Gentiles, but here there is a special reason for doing so - that is,
they awarded the prize to a Jew." These are the laws of the belief system called
‘Jewish’ which is constantly complaining about, and condemning, racism against Jews!
The very belief system is founded on the most extreme racism you will ever encounter.

“Anti-Semitism serves only one purpose today. It is used as a smear word. When so-called
Jews feel that anyone opposes their real objectives, they discredit their victims by applying
the word “anti-Semite” or “anti-Semitic” through all the channels they have at their
command and under their control.

I could go on and on and on. But I won't. Their is truth to this and you both know it I never made it up it is what it is. Don't kill the messenger :flop:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Nov 04, 2009 1:46 am » by Savwafair2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

savwafair2012 wrote:So what your saying that none of this is true? :?:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

I could go on and on and on. But I won't. Their is truth to this and you both know it I never made it up it is what it is. Don't kill the messenger :flop:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 06, 2009 11:51 pm » by Wolfbane7272

savwafair2012 wrote:So what your saying that none of this is true? :?:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

naught wrote:Israel as a country should be ended. They stole that land based on an imaginary book. I feel bad for the people who didn't chose to steal the land but give it back. Some could say that Hitler had it right based on Israel 's actions now. Religion of all kind makes me wonder how people are still so primative they believe in the sky gods.HAHAHA. Religion is only made up stories of what people can't explain. It's easy to say "a fireball from the sky must be god. I hear voices must be god,the water is red must be god, big flood must be the big guy,I prayed for my money trouble to end and it did must be god,earthquake god, volcano god,tsunami god,hair loss part of his plan. Retards straight up. Scared to face the fact that science is real. They think were alone. Religious people are blind in the fact they don't open their fucking eyes. I propose all religious people take the time you spend praying and help humanity instead of your own pathetic lives. Try helping yourself,try believing in yourself. He never answered your prayers,YOU DID. He never got you the job,YOU DID. IN GOD WE TRUST. NO IN MYSELF AND FAMILY I TRUST.

concrete wrote:

I don't hate Jews. Why does everyone hate Muslims?
It's the extreme few that put a bad name on the rest.
I hate how the Israeli government does what it wants to who it wants and no one does a damn thing about it. Constantly saying one thing 'for the record' and doing the complete opposite in reality.
It's the constant get out of free card the always use, the minute they are criticized.

[youtube]jUGVPBO9_cA&eurl[/youtube]

concrete wrote:
dusty1969 wrote: There is something more to the story, I don't know this for sure, but when you have a worldwide phenomena that spans thousands of years there has to be something to it.

Could it have anything to do with being the eternal victim?
Wrongs always committed against, never by.

dazfromoz wrote:From the Talmud written by the Levites

“Just the Jews are humans, the non-Jews are no humans, but cattle” Kerithuth 6b, page
78, iebhammoth 61
“The non-Jews have been created to serve the Jews as slaves” Midrasch Talpioth 225

“Sexual intercourse with non-Jews is like sexual intercourse with animals” Kethuboth 3b

“The non-Jews have to be avoided even more than sick pigs” Orach Chalim 57, 6a

“The birth rate of non-Jews has to be suppressed massively” Zohar 11, 4b

“As you replace lost cows and donkeys, so you shall replace non-Jews” Lore Dea 377,1

Remember this horrific stuff was not written by Judeans or ‘Jews’ as a people. They are victims of these beliefs, not the authors. It was written by the Levites,
They are not guilty of writing this stuff but they are guilty of believing it and acting on it.
It is the same with the
Jewish oral law called the Mishnah, completed by the second century AD. Israel Shahak,
a survivor of the Belsen Concentration Camp, is one of the comparatively few people
now known as Jews, who has had the courage to openly challenge and expose the
Talmud. Shahak, in his book Jewish History, Jewish Religion, highlights the stunning
level of racism on which the ‘Jewish’ (Levite, Brotherhood) law is founded. He tells how the extreme end of this ‘faith’, as represented by the orthodox rabbis today, makes it a
religious offence to save the life of a Gentile, unless there would be unpleasant
consequences for Jews not doing so. The charging of interest on loans to a fellow Jew is
banned, but by Talmudic law they must charge a Gentile as much interest as they
possibly can. It is demanded that Jews must utter a curse every time they pass a Gentile
cemetery and that when they pass a Gentile building they must ask God to destroy it.
Jews are forbidden to defraud each other, but that law does not apply to the defrauding
of Gentiles. Jewish prayers bless God for not making them Gentiles and others ask that
Christians may perish immediately. A religious Jew must not drink from a bottle of wine
if a Gentile has touched it since it was opened. The Jewish writer, Agnon, after being
awarded the Nobel Prize for literature, said on Israeli radio: “I am not forgetting that it
is forbidden to praise Gentiles, but here there is a special reason for doing so - that is,
they awarded the prize to a Jew." These are the laws of the belief system called
‘Jewish’ which is constantly complaining about, and condemning, racism against Jews!
The very belief system is founded on the most extreme racism you will ever encounter.

“Anti-Semitism serves only one purpose today. It is used as a smear word. When so-called
Jews feel that anyone opposes their real objectives, they discredit their victims by applying
the word “anti-Semite” or “anti-Semitic” through all the channels they have at their
command and under their control.

Lol its not that but let us all realize that most of these books were written by man claiming divine inspiration , so there is sure to be biases and misconceptions in them .. to me i dont the trust word of a book i find it for myself, in my heart and actions thats just me though lol

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 06, 2009 11:59 pm » by Cornbread714

Plenty of hate to go around these days, it seems.

Check yourselves, people.

The Second Coming (Slouching towards Bethlehem)

W.B Yeats

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;
Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
When a vast image out of Spritus Mundi
Troubles my sight: somewhere in the sands of the desert.

A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.
The darkness drops again; but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 3:34 am » by Justhuman

We hate some persons because we do not know them; and will not know them because we hate them.
~Charles Caleb Colton

So sad.. so sad.. so much hatred...

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains
And we never even know we have the key.

Lyrics from Already Gone, peformed by the Eagles for their 1974 On the Border album

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 4:50 am » by Spock

cornbread714 wrote:I don't think it's wrong to talk about it.

Well true - but at the same time, if you tried to tell the "non - zionist" jews that Israel was not their land, how zionist would they become? I'm talking the ones you used as an example, the ones that live in Israel.

I bet you'd be able to count on 1 hand, out of the entire population, how many are ready to move for political correctness.

Israel is Israel. It's a nation, like it or not. The only way to get the jews to relinquish control is to bomb them out. Not gonna happen, and when it does, there will be hell to pay.

We may as well bitch about Canada being full of french and evil white people, give it back to the indians and eskimos.

Mute fucking point.

Israel is our greatest ally in the middle east. I stand by them 100,000,000% The alternative is civil war between muslims, then a ruling muslim majority, then sharia law.

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 5:12 am » by domdabears

shit i make jew jokes all the time.
i make jokes and derogatory remarks about every race, religion, and creed.
even on my own people. to me, your all equally worthless. :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

PreviousNext