Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 5:46 am » by Spock

:cheers:

Beautiful Dom!

That needs to be a religion -

Hartmanism.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 11:19 am » by Astrodicted

Ironically those that tell yell anti semitic r in fact the racists.2009 and the crusade is still going on...

There will never be peace in the middle east as long Israel keeps opressing imo

Initiate

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 3:52 am » by Liberal

domdabears wrote:shit i make jew jokes all the time.
i make jokes and derogatory remarks about every race, religion, and creed.
even on my own people. to me, your all equally worthless. :flop:

An equal opportunity racist?

FYI, racist are lame. Just in case your peanut brain did not know that.

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 4:33 am » by Spock

liberal wrote:

You're so shallow and bring such the typical liberal cry baby party line.

You can say anything you want, and your friends can too! It's all fun!!! But you can't wait for someone you don't like to say something.

Cry baby - your avatar suits you perfectly.

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 5:53 am » by domdabears

spock wrote:
liberal wrote:

You can say anything you want, and your friends can too! It's all fun!!! But you can't wait for someone you don't like to say something.

LOL told you! you are a loser liberal. how does it feel to be a little bitch?
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostMon Nov 09, 2009 12:40 am » by Liberal

domdabears wrote:
spock wrote:

Dom,
For instructions on comebacks I will refer you to Spock's post which you quoted. You see, Spock comes at me with substance and intelligence, I was truly insulted by what he said; however, I also thought about what he said and took it into consideration.

You on the other hand, are only capable of vulgarity. Your comebacks are weak and lack any real substance, making your words sound trite and silly. This is why you are fun to fuck with, your incapable of any real defense.

Spock,

You were right, I was being a dick last night. I have apologized a few times now. Dom deserves to be worked over, but I will do it in a more traditional and less random fashion.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 09, 2009 1:17 am » by Lucidlemondrop

telocvovim wrote:yo liberal, just suck spocks dick swallow and stfu....

where is this forum going to?

f disgusting

Teloc, dont let em get to you...........

Liberal's avvy makes me wanna puke..........such an ugly image..........Yours is more inviting than his!
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostMon Nov 09, 2009 1:22 am » by zionslion

This is rubbish. Im a jew, grew up in a loving home went to a jewish school where all that was taught was fair and based on real facts. I studied the talmud and old testament, rabinical commentary and all surround text. None of this sh*t is true. peace and love and harmony are major values instilled in young jews in zion and around the world. its the sick perverts and uneducated hillbillies, like the fool who made this thread who teach hate. Judaism is in many ways like Buddhism. Believe it or not, although the youth of israel are drafted into the army, they are taught differently than the youth who are drafted and indoctrinated like the hamas youth. Im sick of antisemetic crap on this website. anyone who wishes to reach out to any ET visiting earth better shut up with the hate or the rest of us educated folk will never see the day. Let the snakes who lie in darkness catch the ray of light.

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 09, 2009 7:47 am » by domdabears

liberal wrote:
domdabears wrote:
spock wrote:

Dom,
For instructions on comebacks I will refer you to Spock's post which you quoted. You see, Spock comes at me with substance and intelligence, I was truly insulted by what he said; however, I also thought about what he said and took it into consideration.

You on the other hand, are only capable of vulgarity. Your comebacks are weak and lack any real substance, making your words sound trite and silly. This is why you are fun to fuck with, your incapable of any real defense.

Spock,

You were right, I was being a dick last night. I have apologized a few times now. Dom deserves to be worked over, but I will do it in a more traditional and less random fashion.

LOL i think your wrong. you wouldn't keep coming back if you weren't insulted. You wouldn't of responded like you did here and over there if you weren't.
So STFU pussy! We all know your scared. :lol:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 2:16 pm » by Electrobadgr

zionslion wrote:This is rubbish. Im a jew, grew up in a loving home went to a jewish school where all that was taught was fair and based on real facts. I studied the talmud and old testament, rabinical commentary and all surround text. None of this sh*t is true. peace and love and harmony are major values instilled in young jews in zion and around the world. its the sick perverts and uneducated hillbillies, like the fool who made this thread who teach hate. Judaism is in many ways like Buddhism. Believe it or not, although the youth of israel are drafted into the army, they are taught differently than the youth who are drafted and indoctrinated like the hamas youth. Im sick of antisemetic crap on this website. anyone who wishes to reach out to any ET visiting earth better shut up with the hate or the rest of us educated folk will never see the day. Let the snakes who lie in darkness catch the ray of light.

just a question man and im definitely not having a go, but there are passages in the talmud that do not hold "gentiles" in particularly high regard. What were you taught about these passages? Are they dismissed in modern jewish teachings much like the old testament in christianity? Please do not call me racist for mentioning the fact that the worlds banking elite are jewish, do you think that perhaps they believe these passages about "gentiles" being no better than beasts etc the reason i ask is they don't seem to have much regard for humanity and i can't help but wonder if this comes from religious teachings?

Peace
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

PreviousNext