WHAT THE TALMUD TEACHES ABOUT CHRISTIANS

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 3:11 pm » by Realorfake

why hasnt this thread been locked yet?
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 3:17 pm » by Pindz

realorfake wrote:why hasnt this thread been locked yet?

why you simply dont leave forever fag ...
i saw you commenting bullsh!t under my videos, now go f@ck your sister.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 3:49 pm » by Proto

electrobadgr wrote:just a question man and im definitely not having a go, but there are passages in the talmud that do not hold "gentiles" in particularly high regard. What were you taught about these passages?

i can tell you as Israeli and Jewish , i never read the Talmud ,i don't know
what it says about this issue,and so does most of the people i know .
that's why i tried to avoid commenting on this ,because i cant deny
or confirm this claims .
however zionslion seems to have more religous backround then
me so i would like to hear his take on that as well .

with that said you have to understand that this are very old texts , some of
it was written at times where Jews was prosecuted and felt pretty isolated .
it also important to understand that allot of the issues presented in
the Talmud comes in forms of endless arguments , one side say this ,and
the other side says the opposite .

electrobadgr wrote: Are they dismissed in modern jewish teachings much like the old testament in christianity?

Reform Judaism does not emphasize the study of Talmud to the same degree in their Hebrew schools, but they do teach it in their rabbinical seminaries; the world view of liberal Judaism rejects the idea of binding Jewish law, and uses the Talmud as a source of inspiration and moral instruction. Ownership and reading of the Talmud is not widespread among Reform and Reconstructionist Jews, who usually place more emphasis on the study of the Hebrew Bible or Tanakh.

Conservative Judaism similarly emphasizes the study of Talmud within its religious and rabbinic education. Generally, however, the Talmud is studied as a historical source-text for Halakha. The Conservative approach to legal decision-making emphasizes placing classic texts and prior decisions in historical and cultural context, and examining the historical development of Halakha. This approach has resulted in greater practical flexibility than that of the Orthodox. Talmud study is part of the curriculum of Conservative parochial education at many Conservative day schools and an increase in Conservative day school enrollments has resulted in an increase in Talmud study as part of Conservative Jewish education among a minority of Conservative Jews.

Orthodox Judaism continues to stress the importance of Talmud study and it is a central component of Yeshiva curriculum, in particular for those training to be Rabbis. This is so even though Halakha is generally studied from the medieval codes and not directly from the Talmud. Talmudic study amongst the laity is widespread in Orthodox Judaism, with daily or weekly Talmud study particularly common in Haredi Judaism and with Talmud study a central part of the curriculum in Orthodox Yeshivas and day schools.

electrobadgr wrote:Please do not call me racist for mentioning the fact that the worlds banking elite are jewish, do you think that perhaps they believe these passages about "gentiles" being no better than beasts etc the reason i ask is they don't seem to have much regard for humanity and i can't help but wonder if this comes from religious teachings?

Peace

if that's indeed was true , and tbh i am not sure that it is ,we'll get back to that .
so even if it's true i doubt there are any religious motives behind this , it's
all about money power and control .

ok now here's the list of the group of economic elite includes the heads of virtually all the largest private central banks in the world. An entire list :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_of_30

* Paul Volcker - Chairman of the Board of Trustees; former Chairman of the Federal Reserve
* Jacob A. Frenkel - Chairman; Vice Chairman, American International Group
* Geoffrey L. Bell - Executive Secretary; President Geoffrey Bell and Company
* Leszek Balcerowicz - Former President, National Bank of Poland
* Jaime Caruana - Counselor and Director, MCM Department, International Monetary Fund
* Roger W. Ferguson, Jr. - Chief Executive, TIAA-CREF
* Stanley Fischer - Governor, Bank of Israel
* Mervyn Allister King - Governor of the Bank of England
* Guillermo Ortiz Martinez - Governor, Banco de México
* Jean-Claude Trichet - President, European Central Bank
* Tommaso Padoa-Schioppa - Former Minister of Economy and Finance, Italy
* Zhou Xiaochuan - Governor, People's Bank of China
* Yutaka Yamaguchi - Former Deputy Governor, Bank of Japan
* E. Gerald Corrigan - Managing Director, Goldman Sachs, former President of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York
* Andrew Crockett - President, JP Morgan Chase
* Sir David Walker - Senior Advisor Morgan Stanley
* Guillermo de la Dehesa - Director and Member of the Executive Committee, Grupo Santander
* Arminio Fraga Neto - Partner, Gávea Investimentos; former President of the Central Bank of Brazil
* Domingo Cavallo - Chairman and CEO, DFC Associates, LLC
* Martin Feldstein - President, National Bureau of Economic Research
* Paul Krugman - Professor of Economics, Woodrow Wilson School, Princeton University
* Lawrence Summers - Charles W. Eliot University Professor, Harvard University
* Ernesto Zedillo, Director, Yale Center for the Study of Globalization, Yale University, and former President of Mexico
* Gerd Häusler - formar Vice-Chairman at Lazard, former Director of International Capital Markets at the IMF
* Abdulatif Al-Hamad - Chairman, Arab Fund for Economic and Social Development
* Montek Singh Ahluwalia - Deputy Chairman, Planning Commission, India
* Mario Draghi - Governor, Bank of Italy
* Philipp Hildebrand, Vice-Chairman, Swiss National Bank
* Kenneth Rogoff, Professor,Harvard University
* Tharman Shanmugaratnam, Minister of Finance, Singapore

i can spot few Jews but not the entire list , prove me wrong if you have the
mental strength to go through 30 bio's ,untill then i will not take the claim that all
the world banking elite are Jewish as a fact .
i checked the first name on the list bio just for kicks and guess what , not Jewish .

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 5:54 pm » by Electrobadgr

Thankyou for your response proto, i'll admit i know very little about the jewish faith (or any religious faith for that matter) so i appreciate you sharing your info. As far as the bankers are concerned i yield to your thorough list:-) i was just trying to establish if the talmud is as open to interpretation as the qoran, i.e. The Rabbii provides his own interpretation of the passages and essentially colours it with his own views. This seems to happen in most other religions so was curious of the jewish side.

Peace
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Nov 11, 2009 1:43 am » by Savwafair2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

* Paul Volcker - Chairman of the Board of Trustees; former Chairman of the Federal Reserve
* Jacob A. Frenkel - Chairman; Vice Chairman, American International Group
* Geoffrey L. Bell - Executive Secretary; President Geoffrey Bell and Company
* Leszek Balcerowicz - Former President, National Bank of Poland
* Jaime Caruana - Counselor and Director, MCM Department, International Monetary Fund
* Roger W. Ferguson, Jr. - Chief Executive, TIAA-CREF
* Stanley Fischer - Governor, Bank of Israel
* Mervyn Allister King - Governor of the Bank of England
* Guillermo Ortiz Martinez - Governor, Banco de México
* Jean-Claude Trichet - President, European Central Bank
* Tommaso Padoa-Schioppa - Former Minister of Economy and Finance, Italy
* Zhou Xiaochuan - Governor, People's Bank of China
* Yutaka Yamaguchi - Former Deputy Governor, Bank of Japan
* E. Gerald Corrigan - Managing Director, Goldman Sachs, former President of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York
* Andrew Crockett - President, JP Morgan Chase
* Sir David Walker - Senior Advisor Morgan Stanley
* Guillermo de la Dehesa - Director and Member of the Executive Committee, Grupo Santander
* Arminio Fraga Neto - Partner, Gávea Investimentos; former President of the Central Bank of Brazil
* Domingo Cavallo - Chairman and CEO, DFC Associates, LLC
* Martin Feldstein - President, National Bureau of Economic Research
* Paul Krugman - Professor of Economics, Woodrow Wilson School, Princeton University
* Lawrence Summers - Charles W. Eliot University Professor, Harvard University
* Ernesto Zedillo, Director, Yale Center for the Study of Globalization, Yale University, and former President of Mexico
* Gerd Häusler - formar Vice-Chairman at Lazard, former Director of International Capital Markets at the IMF
* Abdulatif Al-Hamad - Chairman, Arab Fund for Economic and Social Development
* Montek Singh Ahluwalia - Deputy Chairman, Planning Commission, India
* Mario Draghi - Governor, Bank of Italy
* Philipp Hildebrand, Vice-Chairman, Swiss National Bank
* Kenneth Rogoff, Professor,Harvard University
* Tharman Shanmugaratnam, Minister of Finance, Singapore
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Master Conspirator

PostWed Nov 11, 2009 3:01 am » by Cornbread714

I think the Christians and the other faiths had better stop worrying about the implications and interpretations of questionable ancient texts and start focusing on political reality.

Just sayin'...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

PostTue Nov 15, 2011 6:29 pm » by Truthexposer

I knew a Jewish author who verified the same material and if you are prepared to look (none are so blind as they who WILL not see) you will find many Jewish sources for the same material.

All that aside, it doesn't take much to show that the overriding dogma in Judaism is: "We are the Chosen of God", which means above ALL others, which is racism and superiority rolled into one. Your Jewish contributors are disingenuous as one of the main tenets of the Talmud is that revelation of any controversial Talmudic teachings is forbidden on pain of death.

Also, no modern version of the Talmud has anything other than euphemistic language with asterisks. The * are there in the text so that a Rabbi can verbally relate the contentious passage to his congregation, thereby guaranteeing that no gentile will ever be able to discover the hatred from a modern Talmud.

Why don't you all four things before you put more uninformed comment on this thread:
1. Look @ Vicki Polin's interview with Oprah on YouTube.
2. Look @ the Realzionistnews site.
3. Look up Professor Israel Shahak's material.
4. Look up Benjamin Freedman's material.

You may learn more than you would've liked to know.

Once you take the RED pill, there's no turning back!

Or you could take the blue Israeli/UN/Zionist pill andgo back to sleep! Zzz

PostTue Nov 15, 2011 7:09 pm » by Truthexposer

The other main Jewish tenet is: "An eye for an eye, tooth for tooth".

So your Jewish corresondents will be actively defending their own and attacking any adverse comment giving as good as they get!

Sure they "love everybody", as long as they're a brother (or sister).

Just look @ all the quotes from Israeli leaders over the years (especially Golda Meir) to see Jew's attitudes to others especially the Palestinians they stole the land from. The bizarre thing about that is that most modern Jews are not even descended from the original Hebrew inhabitants of Palestine. They are descended fom Khazar converts.

These people are psycopaths and behave and deny and charm and kill just like a psycopath straight from Silence of the Lambs! Beware!

They are prepared to send their Mossad agents to kill anyone in their way regardless of the exposure (but they're good at covering their trax). Don't underestimate the cunning of the authors of the Protocols which had its genesis in the Prince of the Jews letter to his brethren during the Inquisition which was followed by Rabbi Reichhorn's funeral oration.

Be as wise as serpents but as gentle as doves!

PostThu Nov 17, 2011 8:34 am » by Truthexposer

:nails: :nails:
electrobadgr wrote:Thankyou for your response proto, i'll admit i know very little about the jewish faith (or any religious faith for that matter) so i appreciate you sharing your info. As far as the bankers are concerned i yield to your thorough list:-) i was just trying to establish if the talmud is as open to interpretation as the qoran, i.e. The Rabbii provides his own interpretation of the passages and essentially colours it with his own views. This seems to happen in most other religions so was curious of the jewish side.

Peace

There is a list of economic leaders on this post. Don't be fooled by names that appear to be gentile and not your typical jewish name like Goldberg. Look at pedigree not facile names. There is a huge number of crypto-Jews and also non-Jewish Zionists as well as the many who toe the Zionist line because they line up like little ducks.

For example, a lot of congressmen in the US kow-tow to Zionist interests because the Zionists have powerful lobby groups such as AIPAC who bully and threaten and have access to all Congressmen's home numbers. Witness the book by Paul Findley, former Congressman, called "They Dare to Speak Out".

As for many obviously Jewish correspondents (some not admitting it) they are either completely naiive or deliberately deceptive in their claimed lack of knowledge of the Talmud and Zionist ideology, especially the avowed Israeli.

Come on guys, you MUST realise that the Palestinians wouldn't live in the abyssmal conditions they suffer and receive the brutal treatment the must endure daily if the dogma of the Israeli state and Jewish society didn't subscfibe to the dogma of the Talmud. It's so pervasive that even non-religious Jews suffer from the same psycopathic illness.

WAKE UP and smell the manure!!!

As for @Kacper's comments: if he's not a Jew I'd be very surprised. Regardless, @Kacper demonstrates the typical Talmudic ideology and his favoured forms of punishment are the types of treatment the Palestinians face every day in the occupied territorries; the biggest open air concentration camps in the world!

Peace and the Talmud are mutually exclusive.

For your homework, class, look up the Noahide Laws, which were signed into US law by daddy Bush; it brings the Talmud virtually into law.
Either tremble ... Or get off your asses and stop debating what is fact and do something about it, or you'll end up with no your ass whipped!

Previous