What to Do After a Shooting

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 02, 2012 5:55 pm » by Evildweeb

Not sure why they didn't actually show the video in its entirety....

What to Do After a Shooting? 'Run, Hide, Fight'

Upload to Disclose.tv

on Aug 2, 2012 by AssociatedPress

The City of Houston released a short video in the days after the attack in the Aurora, Colo. movie theater designed to teach citizens how to react during an active shooting incident, using a short, three-word mantra to get the message across. (Aug. 2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAgxr-Ba-8M

:shooting:

:peep:

:ohno:

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 02, 2012 7:07 pm » by The57ironman

....well.......''after'' a shooting...?...count your blessings... :hmmm:

....but....during a shooting....gtfo of my way , 'cause i'm going after the shooter....Image

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 02, 2012 7:15 pm » by monica44

How on Earth can people ever be prepared for when a nutter goes on the loose with a gun ? Nothing can prepare you unless you spend every waking minute watching and waiting to see if anyone forget their meds that morning and is going to go on a rampage, no, not unless you have got a major mental problem. It is videos and programs like our UK show called crimewatch, they show you a load of awful crimes and then end it with "These events are out of the normal, sleep well in your beds, goodnight" WTF. it is just another ploy to keep the general public/sheeple stunned like bunnies in the headlights.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Initiate

PostThu Aug 02, 2012 7:45 pm » by Domeika

Pick up your shell casings? :banana:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 02, 2012 8:28 pm » by Evildweeb

Domeika wrote:Pick up your shell casings? :banana:

Muahahahahahahahahaha :flop:

<---------wishes I had thought of that :cheers:

:pray:

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge

Writer

PostThu Aug 02, 2012 10:30 pm » by Charlie Prime

Interesting. Where is the video this promo describes?

I'm interested in watching it. For twenty years I gave classes and seminars teaching people how to fight.

A video like this would be difficult because it would need to be so generic. Every personal combat situation is very different. There is no "one-size-fits-all" strategy or set of techniques.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 02, 2012 10:47 pm » by Evildweeb

Charlie Prime wrote:Interesting. Where is the video this promo describes?

I'm interested in watching it. For twenty years I gave classes and seminars teaching people how to fight.

A video like this would be difficult because it would need to be so generic. Every personal combat situation is very different. There is no "one-size-fits-all" strategy or set of techniques.

I hear ya Charlie. :flop:

I too was a little miffed they didn't show the video in its entirety. And after searching YT for the original Houston PD video - gee whiz, can't seem to find it.

Maybe some of our other video hounds here can dig it up.

:cheers:

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook