What was your favorite book as a child?

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 6:00 pm » by Poooooot

Mine was "The Girl with the Green Ribbon," which was actually just a short story in another book called “In a Dark, Dark Room and Other Scary Stories,” but it was by far the best story.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I remember as a child in elementary school, we had to pick out one book weekly from the library. This book was ALWAYS out, and you had to be put on a waiting list to get it. The pages were worn and it was falling apart. SUCH a good book.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 6:12 pm » by Icarus1

dracula, it blew me away, such a love story
We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 6:21 pm » by Scouser012

I used to love reading Goosebumps.

The first book i can remember reading was 'Dan the Flying Man'.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 6:25 pm » by One-23

The Hobbit
Can't wait for the movie

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 6:27 pm » by Poooooot

Scouser012 wrote:I used to love reading Goosebumps.

The first book i can remember reading was 'Dan the Flying Man'.

Oooh! I loved Goosebumps! My mom got them for me because I REALLY wanted to get the Fear Street books, but she said I ~wasn't old enough.~ Boo! lol

When I got a bit older she finally caved and got me Fear Street. I had like, every one the had in all the local bookstores. I was HOOKED! This was my favorite Fear Street book

This one was my second

I wish I had the time to do more reading now that I'm older. Damn kids taking up all my energy :cry:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 6:28 pm » by The57ironman

...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 6:31 pm » by Poooooot

The57ironman wrote:Image

Whoa, man. How old are you?
Matthew 7

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 6:31 pm » by domdabears

Hatchet.

Thirteen-year-old Brian Robeson is on his way to visit his father when the single engine plane in which he is flying crashes. Suddenly, Brian finds himself alone in the Canadian wilderness with nothing but his clothing, a tattered windbreaker, and the hatchet his mother has given him as a present -- and the dreadful secret that has been tearing him apart ever since his parents' divorce. But now Brian has no time for anger, self-pity, or despair -- it will take all his know-how and determination, and more courage than he knew he possessed, to survive.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 6:32 pm » by Poooooot

Dom Da Bears wrote:Hatchet.

Thirteen-year-old Brian Robeson is on his way to visit his father when the single engine plane in which he is flying crashes. Suddenly, Brian finds himself alone in the Canadian wilderness with nothing but his clothing, a tattered windbreaker, and the hatchet his mother has given him as a present -- and the dreadful secret that has been tearing him apart ever since his parents' divorce. But now Brian has no time for anger, self-pity, or despair -- it will take all his know-how and determination, and more courage than he knew he possessed, to survive.

Seems pretty deep for a kid. :shock: I'm not surprised you like this one. :flop:
Matthew 7

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 6:35 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Little Black Sambo

The Boy and the Tigers

Alien Abductions are Aliens Tracking Their Family's DNA

Next