What was your worst idiot post?

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 17388
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 3:11 pm » by Slith


I've had quite a few. lolz. The worst was when I posted about the teacher who grew the Bin Laden beard and would shave it off only after Bin Laden was killed. Gawd was I owned on that. :alien51:
Image

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4140
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:30 pm

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 3:22 pm » by Aragajag


:dancing: :nails:
Image
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Netherlands

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 3:27 pm » by Seriouscitizen


dlslith wrote:I've had quite a few. lolz. The worst was when I posted about the teacher who grew the Bin Laden beard and would shave it off only after Bin Laden was killed. Gawd was I owned on that. :alien51:

Links!

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 17388
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 3:28 pm » by Slith


Seriouscitizen wrote:
dlslith wrote:I've had quite a few. lolz. The worst was when I posted about the teacher who grew the Bin Laden beard and would shave it off only after Bin Laden was killed. Gawd was I owned on that. :alien51:

Links!

No too embarrassed
Image

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Netherlands

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 3:30 pm » by Seriouscitizen


dlslith wrote:
Seriouscitizen wrote:
dlslith wrote:I've had quite a few. lolz. The worst was when I posted about the teacher who grew the Bin Laden beard and would shave it off only after Bin Laden was killed. Gawd was I owned on that. :alien51:

Links!

No too embarrassed


Lol ok :flop:

The silliest threads and posts are often also the most epic

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 17388
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 3:49 pm » by Slith


Seriouscitizen wrote:
The silliest threads and posts are often also the most epic


This is done out of fun. Good for a hoot or two. I enjoy poking fun at myself.
Image

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7586
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 5:26 pm » by Malogg


All my posts are fkn retarded ahhahaha

Apart from my posts for Justice for Hollie Greig

Children 1st

Image
Blame the rock she has her faults

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8867
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 7:13 pm » by *WillEase*


This is easy...
During hurricane Sandy, there was a thread that had photos of the storm posted on Facebook and other social network websites.
I posted a picture that a user claimed to have photographed that turned out to be from a movie.
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 17388
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 7:26 pm » by Slith


WillEase666 wrote:This is easy...
During hurricane Sandy, there was a thread that had photos of the storm posted on Facebook and other social network websites.
I posted a picture that a user claimed to have photographed that turned out to be from a movie.

Lol.

BTW Will, your post is from the movie Day After Tomorrow
Image

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8867
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 7:29 pm » by *WillEase*


dlslith wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:This is easy...
During hurricane Sandy, there was a thread that had photos of the storm posted on Facebook and other social network websites.
I posted a picture that a user claimed to have photographed that turned out to be from a movie.

Lol.

BTW Will, your post is from the movie Day After Tomorrow


So I've been told...repeatedly. :oops:
Image


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook