What We're Led To Believe And What The Bible Actually Says

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1634
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:31 am

PostWed Nov 04, 2009 9:56 am » by Dirttyrabbit


jetxvii
Cryptilian = sawltydawg
sorry not seeing it
you sure its him? 100%!
.

jetxvii

PostWed Nov 04, 2009 9:59 am » by jetxvii


willburnroach wrote:This is another good topic

Jesus was sent here to be the way our direct link to God, so it would be wise to listen to what he preached if this is your chosen path.

Four hundred years after Christ the church thought it was a good idea to start preaching a lil thing called the trinity. Always remember no matter how many verses you wanna quote from the bible this was NOT taught by the son of God, and it goes against monotheism. There are tons of verses that seem to support this doctrine of man and just as many where Christ himself speaks of the separation of God, Jesus and the holy spirit. This IMO was one of the first corruption of Christianity making Christianity more popular with the pagans that still made up half the Roman Empire. The law of 3 the mother the crone and don't remember the last one was the top of the paganism belief system.

Another widely held belief in Christianity is the rapture, it is a corner stone in modern Christianity especially in the fundamentalism and evangelical movements. If this were so important you would have thought that Jesus would have mentioned this, but he did Not. Its pure Darbyism and yet another doctrine of man, added to this belief system over a thousand years after Christ.

And the perverse prosperity teaching going on in today's church is just sick and demented if you know anything about Christ.


Jesus was an Alien dude.

and his father was an Alien.

the holy ghost is probably the infinite multi-verses and infinite time and space dimensions

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:30 am

PostWed Nov 04, 2009 10:10 am » by Willburnroach


jetxvii wrote:
willburnroach wrote:This is another good topic

Jesus was sent here to be the way our direct link to God, so it would be wise to listen to what he preached if this is your chosen path.

Four hundred years after Christ the church thought it was a good idea to start preaching a lil thing called the trinity. Always remember no matter how many verses you wanna quote from the bible this was NOT taught by the son of God, and it goes against monotheism. There are tons of verses that seem to support this doctrine of man and just as many where Christ himself speaks of the separation of God, Jesus and the holy spirit. This IMO was one of the first corruption of Christianity making Christianity more popular with the pagans that still made up half the Roman Empire. The law of 3 the mother the crone and don't remember the last one was the top of the paganism belief system.

Another widely held belief in Christianity is the rapture, it is a corner stone in modern Christianity especially in the fundamentalism and evangelical movements. If this were so important you would have thought that Jesus would have mentioned this, but he did Not. Its pure Darbyism and yet another doctrine of man, added to this belief system over a thousand years after Christ.

And the perverse prosperity teaching going on in today's church is just sick and demented if you know anything about Christ.


Jesus was an Alien dude.

and his father was an Alien.

the holy ghost is probably the infinite multi-verses and infinite time and space dimensions


Its been explained to me this way

God = God over us

Jesus = God with us

Holy spirit = God in us

And they are not from Earth so I agree they are aliens. I was just pointing out that at least half of what it means and the teaching of the church is not bible fact just mere speculation.

jetxvii

PostWed Nov 04, 2009 10:14 am » by jetxvii


dirttyrabbit wrote:jetxvii
Cryptilian = sawltydawg
sorry not seeing it
you sure its him? 100%!

Dude 100% he even admitted it but some of the thread got deleted to make the subject not get off tracked. there was a whole bash thread today... he's a fucking psycho man.

jetxvii

PostWed Nov 04, 2009 10:24 am » by jetxvii


Its been explained to me this way

God = God over us

Jesus = God with us

Holy spirit = God in us

And they are not from Earth so I agree they are aliens. I was just pointing out that at least half of what it means and the teaching of the church is not bible fact just mere speculation.


hmmmm so essentially to me that would mean

we are being watched, visited and will be with them?

that's what I got from it.

I wonder though if the aliens did make us then why would they send one of there own which I think could have been what you refer to as Jesus ( not necessarily from that time either)?

it perplexes me because I know there have been stories of Jesus told in earlier times so it had to have happened at least once. and why they only sent one, and if they possibly sent more than one, and if they did only send one then how come we have all these paintings of multiple creatures depicted in ancient cave drawings? and why we have artifacts and middle ages paintings also depicting UFOs. to be honest that is really what got me interested in UFOlogy was the early paintings and artifacts... just questions I have but I try to incorporate so many possibilities into my thinking and try to make sense of it all ... but there is so much.

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:40 pm

PostWed Nov 04, 2009 10:38 am » by Zaphod


This middle-east superstition has been used up through the centuries by rulers to keep their people in order. Its about time we got rid of all this inane drivle.
And the bible is the biggest joke of all!
Originally it was made up of a great many books, letters and chapters in Aramic and Greek. In 380 AD it was translated to Latin and edited by the catholic church. A great many texts were left out and what was left was what the church wanted you to know.
Umteen translations later, there are all sorts of mistakes and badly translated bits in the bible.
An example of this is a mathematical mistake made in 380 AD which resulted in an inaccurate date for Jesus' birth. He was actually born around the 15th of March, 3 BC (we can see this because many of the people reported to be around at the time of his birth were not around in the year 0).
It's all rubbish and if there is a God, believing a bunch of peodolfiles in red velvet who live in luxury in Rome won't get you closer to Her.
Think for yourselves!

jetxvii

PostWed Nov 04, 2009 10:46 am » by jetxvii


zaphod wrote:This middle-east superstition has been used up through the centuries by rulers to keep their people in order. Its about time we got rid of all this inane drivle.
And the bible is the biggest joke of all!
Originally it was made up of a great many books, letters and chapters in Aramic and Greek. In 380 AD it was translated to Latin and edited by the catholic church. A great many texts were left out and what was left was what the church wanted you to know.
Umteen translations later, there are all sorts of mistakes and badly translated bits in the bible.
An example of this is a mathematical mistake made in 380 AD which resulted in an inaccurate date for Jesus' birth. He was actually born around the 15th of March, 3 BC (we can see this because many of the people reported to be around at the time of his birth were not around in the year 0).
It's all rubbish and if there is a God, believing a bunch of peodolfiles in red velvet who live in luxury in Rome won't get you closer to Her.
Think for yourselves!


Very nice..

I noticed you said her when referring to god can I ask why?

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:30 am

PostWed Nov 04, 2009 11:01 am » by Willburnroach


Having conversations about peoples belief systems is a touchy thing, some people in this modern era really believe the Earth is only 6000-12000 years old because it just has to be that young to support there religious beliefs.

The bible mentions many different species here on Earth, giants, nephilim, God himself refurs to himself in the beginning as Elohim this is a plural Hebrew word.

The bible as being real or from God is a topic for another thread. But there is historical significance in these pages, that support the fact that aliens have always been among us, we just called them Gods.

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:40 pm

PostWed Nov 04, 2009 12:01 pm » by Zaphod


jetxvii wrote:Very nice..

I noticed you said her when referring to god can I ask why?
zaphod wrote:This middle-east superstition has been used up through the centuries by rulers to keep their people in order. Its about time we got rid of all this inane drivle.
And the bible is the biggest joke of all!
Originally it was made up of a great many books, letters and chapters in Aramic and Greek. In 380 AD it was translated to Latin and edited by the catholic church. A great many texts were left out and what was left was what the church wanted you to know.
Umteen translations later, there are all sorts of mistakes and badly translated bits in the bible.
An example of this is a mathematical mistake made in 380 AD which resulted in an inaccurate date for Jesus' birth. He was actually born around the 15th of March, 3 BC (we can see this because many of the people reported to be around at the time of his birth were not around in the year 0).
It's all rubbish and if there is a God, believing a bunch of peodolfiles in red velvet who live in luxury in Rome won't get you closer to Her.
Think for yourselves!


Very nice..

I noticed you said her when referring to god can I ask why?


Jetxvii, its very simple. If God exists AND if he created us in his image AND the first humans lived in Africa AND taken into consideration that we can trace our DNA back to a single female who lived there about 160.000 years ago, then God must look like an African woman and not a bearded old white fart.
Hence God = dark skinned female :owned:

Reading the old testament you can also easily identify the times when She was suffering from PMS (sorry ladies).
:lol:

Writer
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:11 am

PostThu Nov 05, 2009 6:40 am » by Naturaldefense


naught wrote:You guys I feel that I need help. I hate god and religion but only cause of fear I am being decieved. How can I believe in god? Please I want to I just can't. I have personally said really horrinble things about him. I feel tricked when I read the bible. Like it is a story. I really would like to give in to the idea of god but I have no way of knowing.Please help I will be civil even though I have acted out about the subject. If any one can do this I will listen

Dear Naught, That you have desire to know God is a sign that you are on the narrow road. I see it as a blessing that you may not have a lot of false doctrines to clutter your thinking. Many false teachers and preachers treat the Bible as a story, but it is the truth that leads to everlasting life. The Gospel plan of salvation (as outlined in the New Testament) is to 1. Hear the word of God. 2. Believe the word of God. 3. Repent of sins (sin is a transgression of the law of Christ). 4. Confess that you believe that Jesus is the son of God. 5. Be baptized for the remission of sin - fully immersed in the water. When these steps are followed - you are following the commands of Jesus Christ and you will be added by him to the church (NOT A PHYSICAL BUILDING) and become a child of God. From that point on the blood of Christ will have cleansed your sins away (all of them) and will continue to cleanse you are as you work out your salvation with Jesus' help. You will come out a new creature. You will have the promise of spiritual blessings after baptism; these include answered prayer and eternal salvation. Did you know that the only prayers that God will hear are the ones prayed by his children who are obedient and follow the commands of Jesus and the other group of people out there who are lost but are praying to know God and the way to salvation. I would suggest that you pray to God that you are seeking to know him and please help you find your way to him. I attend Bible study and worship at the church of Christ. Please check your local listings for one, but beware not even all "church of Christ" follow the full law and teachings of the New Testament. Question them; are they working toward the "restoration" of the Lord's church. Don't accept one with music instruments in their worship. There should be singing (making melody with your heart), prayer, the Lord Supper (in rememberance of our Lord Jesus) and preaching. The only day allowed for this worship is on Sunday, the 1st day of the week. Don't dwell on your past sins, Satan tries to make us believe that we are not worthy, but every soul is important to God. I am a former "witch" who also felt remorse for my past, but that is part of repentance. I have changed my mind to not do those things condemned in the New Testament. When I fall short and do sin, I repent and ask for forgiveness and continue on. Once you begin, there is no stopping the growth and inner peace that comes from becoming a child of God. It is the only narrow road that will lead to eternal life in Heaven at the 2nd coming of Christ. I will be praying for your soul.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook