WHAT WILL REALLY HAPPEN ON 10-13-10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Initiate

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 9:38 am » by Leonidas1977

you have seen the film indepenace day right? well 10,13,10, that is going to happen.
but the aliens will look more like the ones from he film alien, and some like predator too, so if i was you dont make any plans bro..

Initiate

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 9:40 am » by Liveecarbme

Flash from 2 days in the future... :scary:
Date 13 October 2010-12:32:20 GMT
Breaking news @ this hour!
NASA admits it's been wasting tax payers money since 1969.
In an official press release from NASA senior officals NASA admitted to using tax dollars to building a huge tree house on a private island in the Carribean and throwing HUGE keggers and parties and paying for uniforms to clothe a army of monkeys to wait on them, serving them bananas in coconut milk and delicious wine, and regailing them with jungle stories.
Herv Schmelling, NASA senior accountant and grandson of some Nazi scientist brought over as part of Operation Paperclip admits, "We got a little out of hand after the fake moon landing," the 48 year old stated as he downed another Red Stripe and watch a fellow NASA researcher take jello shots off a co-workers belly. "There were some of us who were like, 'Hey chill guys.' but then we were like 'Aww what the hell-it's free money'-but seriously we're real sorry...sorry our spending sunk America. Our bad."
During the researching of this story our news crew was invited to participate in the "Galactic Glory Hole" where members are invited to pleasure themselves in a grass hut with unidentified pieces of an alien corpse. When asked about where the alien corpse came from many of the NASA attendees admitted they were told but were too high on "Mars Weed" to actually recall.
President Obama announced he was shocked by these recent revelations and promised a thorough investigation-right after he announces first contact with aliens, adding, "Pfft, as if anyone cares about what I have to say!"

Initiate

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 10:02 am » by Phanarabzzz

REMAIN COME...ALL IS WELL!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 10:11 am » by Liveecarbme

"It is only when you've lost everything that you're free to do ANYthing."
:sunny: :shooting: :hugging: :cheers:

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 10:17 am » by Programmer

What makes people so confident about this specific date's supposed revelation?
We like to attribute meanings to seemingly special dates (such as 06/06/06), but it's usually a desire to ascribe personality to fictional numbers.
An extension of Astrology.
However, this date doesn't fit into the magical date category. Yet, some are sure of something great that will happen tomorrow.
What if nothing of the predicted above happens, will those prophets commit to their failure to amaze us with an unearthly disclosure? Or will excuses follow?

Uncertainty is the locomotive power of this prediction, or any other prediction for the matter of fact. It gives it power, but nonetheless I'll say that it's going to be an ordinary Wednesday.
I'll keep an open mind and look more often at the skies, and head for a long evening walk for the sake of it.
My wish is to be amazed to the core of my being, stunned beyond recognition - but my hopes of this happening are very low.

love,
programmer
I witnessed cruelty, irrationality, stupidity and unprecedented arrogance. However, what shattered my walls was your Love.

Writer

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 11:21 am » by Shitinhimself

If they were coming, would they be here already just cloaked?

Initiate

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 11:34 am » by Shendao

The same as every other 'special date'.... nothing, zip, nada :hmmm:

Not all the world uses the same calendar so go figure, why would 'ours' be the one that's right?

Mind you, if it does happen I wont worry about retracting my view as we'll all be running around trying to save our ass
:shooting: :ohno: :nails:
You are an immortal being, so stop freaking out about losing another body!

Writer

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 11:37 am » by Shitinhimself

I think im just going to hide in the server room here at work

Initiate

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 12:11 pm » by Lynziswez

shitinhimself wrote:I think im just going to hide in the server room here at work

after reading up on Dulce yesterday I think I'll join you :nails: , where can I find you :ohno: lol

Writer

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 12:28 pm » by Shitinhimself

lynziswez wrote:
shitinhimself wrote:I think im just going to hide in the server room here at work

after reading up on Dulce yesterday I think I'll join you :nails: , where can I find you :ohno: lol

Bedfordshire

PreviousNext