WHAT WILL REALLY HAPPEN ON 10-13-10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Writer

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 3:37 pm » by Shitinhimself

there was a mass exodus of small planes on Sunday, it was very odd seeing 10's of planes all headed south, some really old ones too

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 4:58 pm » by Germanpils

im just surprised they have stopped chemtrail spraying since sunday. thats 3 days before the 13th.
and they will start again on the 14th.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Initiate

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 5:27 pm » by Symbolon

What will happen is that the predictors will carry on predicting. I think that's about it!

Initiate

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 6:34 pm » by Phanarabzzz

All the hoaxers are ramping up for some great pranks. Watch as night hits their part of the world and they suddenly launch all their LED ladened toys into the air. I further predict that these hoaxers will not film anything in the day time and will resort to filming their hoaxed FIRST CONTACT videos mostly at night................A DEAD GIVE AWAY!

Initiate

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 6:48 pm » by Christomite

symbolon wrote:What will happen is that the predictors will carry on predicting. I think that's about it!

:clapper:

Initiate

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 7:08 pm » by Rockapocalypse

hmm... the planes stopping their chemtrail dumping sounds a tad interesting.. maybe they took the day off for thanksgiving? (in Canada) There will still be UFO activity like there is every other day of the year. Disclosers will continue to disclose upcoming disclosure, but maybe I'll watch the news for the first time since about March :think: Even though that would probably be the worst place to look for the truth, dont you think? :lol: I'm gonna keep my eyes and ears open and turn my BS radar to MAX and see what happens
"Where should we be if no one tries to find out what lies beyond? Have you ever wanted to look beyond the clouds and stars and see what makes trees bud and darkness change to light? But people call you crazy when you talk like that.."

Initiate

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 7:16 pm » by grev

did anyone even read the article fully? first he says he communicated with "Transcenders" from another dimension and they told them about this. he then claims the aliens will arrive in every major city. they won't show themselves but they will communicate to "warn" us that we need to lower our CO2 emissions by 2015 or humans will not be able to survive. this is totally pro-establishment.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/prweb/20100914/ ... b4491804_1
the only way to regulate the worlds CO2 emissions is to intiate a one world governance.
also, he says if it doesn't happen on the 13th then it will happen before 2011.

not many people know this but in 2020 we will go through a cooling period and enter a little ice age.
http://www.dailytech.com/Solar+Activity ... e10630.htm

so, if this does happen and we do initiate a one world government and successfully do away with all "bad CO2" in 5 years, by 2020 people will really think we did the right thing. "oh look now the earth is cooling! we saved the earth!"
The bigger, the brighter, the illuminated
Controls the audience

Initiate

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 7:31 pm » by Rockapocalypse

if we're going to undergo a little ice-age, wouldn't more CO2 be good for us? Keep the earth a little warmer for a while?
"Where should we be if no one tries to find out what lies beyond? Have you ever wanted to look beyond the clouds and stars and see what makes trees bud and darkness change to light? But people call you crazy when you talk like that.."

Initiate

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 7:39 pm » by grev

rockapocalypse wrote:if we're going to undergo a little ice-age, wouldn't more CO2 be good for us? Keep the earth a little warmer for a while?

no. the sun is the reason for the recent warming we've been experiencing. you should read the article it explains why the sun is cooling.
CO2 is not responsible for the earth going through warming and cooling periods. the earth has gone through these periods of temperature shift, much worst than recently, way before humans had the technology and even before humans existed.
The bigger, the brighter, the illuminated
Controls the audience

Initiate

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 7:44 pm » by Rockapocalypse

grevin789 wrote:
rockapocalypse wrote:if we're going to undergo a little ice-age, wouldn't more CO2 be good for us? Keep the earth a little warmer for a while?

no. the sun is the reason for the recent warming we've been experiencing. you should read the article it explains why the sun is cooling.
CO2 is not responsible for the earth going through warming and cooling periods. the sun is responsible. the earth has gone through these periods of temperature shift, much worst than recently, way before humans had the technology and even before humans existed.

I know, I've read about that kind of thing before.. I'll watch it though :flop: I think we can all agree on the fact that there is alot less truth and alot more fiction in the world than is good for us as a whole :?

PreviousNext