WHAT WILL REALLY HAPPEN ON 10-13-10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Initiate

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 7:50 pm » by grev

rockapocalypse wrote:I know, I've read about that kind of thing before.. I'll watch it though :flop: I think we can all agree on the fact that there is alot less truth and alot more fiction in the world than is good for us as a whole :?

we can thank the illuminati for that. :flop:
The bigger, the brighter, the illuminated
Controls the audience

Initiate

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 5:30 am » by Phanarabzzz

SO FAR HALF THE WORLD IS into 10-13-10 AND NOTHING TO REPORT...Perhaps the aliens are waiting for the last minute of 10-13-10 to make an appearance.......LOL

Initiate

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 3:28 am » by Mucusinvasion

I hate to admit it but you were correct in your initial assessment about the 10/13/10 event. The malicious hoaxsters are out and they are making a mockery of something that should be treated quite seriously.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 4:01 am » by Rich316

mucusinvasion wrote:I hate to admit it but you were correct in your initial assessment about the 10/13/10 event. The malicious hoaxsters are out and they are making a mockery of something that should be treated quite seriously.

Yeah and if you look at the whole premise as to why they were coming:

"According to information provided to the author by the Transcendors, the build-up of CO2 pollution is rising 1% annually to a “critical mass” of 22% in which mankind could not survive ”without outside intervention.”

Is a complete lie to begin with, CO2 and global warming is the biggest hoax of all time. Also, it read that they would be coming here for what? 6hrs, just hovering, not making any contact with anyone. BUT this whole visit was about CO2 levels... and if they did appear in the skies, we were meant to guess their visit was about CO2 and ozone and then we'll be doing something about that pollution problem.... because they came, they hovered, they did.... fuck all..... ALLLLRIGHTY THEN!

This story wreaks of bullshit!

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 4:24 am » by The57ironman

I thought there was something in the IRON MOUNTAIN REPORT about spraying the skies to keep the earth from global ice age

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Initiate

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 4:45 am » by Purplepanther

When and if anything does happen, not one of us will have warning on any level no matter how important we may consider ourselves, to think that money will save your ass in the end, I hope you wake up hearing the other beat that has been there for eons!!!
ImageImageImage

Previous