WHAT WILL REALLY HAPPEN ON 10-13-10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Initiate

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 6:25 am » by Phanarabzzz

I predict that nothing will happen on this day except that all the UFO hoaxers will come out of the woodwork and we will see so called sightings all over the place. Although the main predictors of this event are claiming that on this day "THEY" will show themselves at all major cities and it will be undeniable, the fact of the matter is that the hoaxes are what will prevail and the predictors will latch on to these for proof after the main even does not materialize. They will say that the aliens decided to make their appearance smaller in order not to shock the world with their sudden appearance....Blah..Blah..Blah!

YEAH YEAH YEAH

IN ALL REALITY DISCLOSURE WILL NOT HAPPEN ON 10-13-10.........END OF STORY!

What do you say will happen?

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 6:28 am » by The57ironman

phanarabzzz wrote:I predict that nothing will happen on this day except that all the UFO hoaxers will come out of the woodwork and we will see so called sightings all over the place. Although the main predictors of this event are claiming that on this day "THEY" will show themselves at all major cities and it will be undeniable, the fact of the matter is that the hoaxes are what will prevail and the predictors will latch on to these for proof after the main even does not materialize. They will say that the aliens decided to make their appearance smaller in order not to shock the world with their sudden appearance....Blah..Blah..Blah!

YEAH YEAH YEAH

IN ALL REALITY DISCLOSURE WILL NOT HAPPEN ON 10-13-10.........END OF STORY!

What do you say will happen?

alot of fffffffffffffffffffffffft.........ffffffffffffft.........fffffffff.......fffffffff

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 7:08 am » by Boondox681

the same thing that happens every day...
my balls will get closer to my feet
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 7:09 am » by Warngen

I dont think anything will happen..besides...the weather isnt just clear skies at every major city...so wouldnt the couds or weather in certain parts of the world hinder their attempt to be seen...and what about the time frame...different parts of the world experience different relative time...maybe they should refer to time in zulu time like us meteorologist do.
It's only information and it is freely given. It doesn't cost you anything and you are under no obligation to believe it or act upon it, or criticize it either. It's just an opinion given in the interest of helping and nothing more.
You come to your own conclusions based on your own experience

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 7:12 am » by Aragajag

boondox681 wrote:the same thing that happens every day...
my balls will get closer to my feet

Sounds like you need a Ball Bag Bra bro.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Initiate

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 7:13 am » by Phanarabzzz

Get ready for this forumto light up and get ready for the hoaxers to be out in full force with their radio controlled LED helicopters or their LED kites that can be flown at night. My personal favorite is the LED inside a helium balloon released at night ala Alison Kruse.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 7:14 am » by Boondox681

to go with my 'mansier'
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 7:16 am » by Phanarabzzz

Dont you mean the "BRO"...lol!

Initiate

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 7:41 am » by Memccool

nothin unfortunitly
Hi, how are you today? Would u like a tall glass of SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!

Writer

PostTue Oct 12, 2010 7:56 am » by Echos185

Nothin will happen,but a guy from nasa was predicting boondox681 balls will get closer to his feet on 10/13/2010. Government might disclose this too :rtft:

Next