What will replace the Internet?

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 23, 2010 6:33 pm » by sockpuppet

What do you think will be the next technology to supercede and replace the internet, and when?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Initiate

PostSat Jan 23, 2010 7:16 pm » by Trenker

Vague question, but interpresting that as 'the look and feel of the internet' I'd say AI and wireless tech. So this scenario would be the norm: Ask your wrist watch or mobile 'when was the last solar flare?' and it'll tell you the answer and link you the page. Sounds simple but would be revolutionary. Timeline: 10 years.

As for the far future, I'd have to take my above idea and implant the interface in my ear, eyeball or brain so save all those external devices cramping my style. Scenario would be: 'Where's the nearest pub serving Castelmain XXXX beer now?' and up would come an eyeball HUD guiding me to the place and when I bought the beer a 'kerching' sound would indicate a debit to me bank account.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 23, 2010 7:29 pm » by Dank1

VIRTUAL REALITY ( FINAL FANTASY WOULD BE AWSOME)
damn caps not yelling and not fixing it either
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Initiate

PostSat Jan 23, 2010 7:33 pm » by Juliusskywatche

sockpuppet wrote:What do you think will be the next technology to supercede and replace the internet, and when?

:idea: I can answer that! :mrgreen:

The internet as we know it will be replaced by a supercontrolled Internet2 owned and run by your Government. :nwo:

And when i say your Government i mean everybodys government, it's called the New World Order, or in other "words" CFR/UN/IMF :nwo:

And if you don't know that by now, In Jordan Maxwell's words "You have a lot of homework to do my friend, and you better go do it!" :nwo:
At the risk of seeming ridiculous, let me say that the true revolutionary is guided by a great feeling of love. It is impossible to think of a genuine revolutionary lacking this quality.
~Che Guevara

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm » by sockpuppet

juliusskywatche wrote:
sockpuppet wrote:What do you think will be the next technology to supercede and replace the internet, and when?

The internet as we know it will be replaced by a supercontrolled Internet2 owned and run by your Government. :nwo:

And when i say your Government i mean everybodys government, it's called the New World Order, or in other "words" CFR/UN/IMF :nwo:

And if you don't know that by now, In Jordan Maxwell's words "You have a lot of homework to do my friend, and you better go do it!" :nwo:

Ok... so when are the PEOPLE going to create the next big thing after the internet, free of the government?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Initiate

PostSat Jan 23, 2010 8:15 pm » by Cricketine

I for one am addicted to the Internet.
Getting ready to go on a long drive but still wanting to surf I would think "wouldn't it be great to have a chip in your brain so you could just think your Google search and it would just be there in your brain??"
Scary thought of an addict :ohno:

Initiate

PostSat Jan 23, 2010 8:42 pm » by Nik418

We've had the technology for virtual reality since the 80s - we're still waiting for it to implemented for the home!

Initiate

PostSat Jan 23, 2010 8:59 pm » by Songhai

Nothing.

The internet won't disappear, instead we are going towards what could be called Ubimedias and Hyperplaces ... basically everything will be connected (from fridges to pets. The forecast is that by 2020 "things" will create more data than humans).

The wall between reality and virtuality will fall down, see what's goin' on with augmented reality in phones, it's already here and this is a major trend.

So the Internet won't be replaced, it will only grow and merge with our reality

ps: it's my job to know and forecast these stuff, I'm a digital planner ;)

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 24, 2010 4:02 pm » by Pindz

REVOLUTION NOW !

Initiate

PostSun Jan 24, 2010 8:04 pm » by Juliusskywatche

sockpuppet wrote:
juliusskywatche wrote:

Ok... so when are the PEOPLE going to create the next big thing after the internet, free of the government?

Well friend, i see a problem with that question beacuse you are assuming that PEOPLE generally are doing something.

But most ordinary people don't do anything, they are good slaves, good consumers, but they don't "do" anything.
It's a simple question of IQ, most people are simply not abel to do anything other than live a "normal" life where they are being told what to do, from dusk till dawn.
The people of the world are roughly divided in 3 groups, 96 % are "normal" people that believe they actually know how the world works, they go to work every day, they are good patriots, watch a lot of sports and drink a lot of beer, and in their belief they are surtain that without them the world would stop rotating, 3 % are high IQ people that really understands how the world works, and then the top 1 % that actually run's the entire world on the basis of the concept of Money, Debt and Ignorance.

Now it's quite obvious, if the "normal" people were abel to do anything other than live there "normal" life, the world would be a wonderful place, but they are not, and they never will be because they would have to educate them self, read books instead of watching movies, do their own serious research on the Internet instead of Playing games and Jerk off, and then draw their own conclusions according to the vast amount of information collected and reviewed.
This would create a massive shift in humanity, but unfortunetly it's Utopia.

If People don't know the history, the history will repeat itself until people get it, and according to the ancient Indian text's history has repeated itself thousands of times for millions of years.

I personally recommend that you live in the "now" and dont wait for the future to "come", the future does not come, the future is created, the question is, are you creating or are you watching?

Spearshaker once said the famous frase: To be or not to be, that is the question!

But he was a trickster, it's actually the answer! :sunny:
At the risk of seeming ridiculous, let me say that the true revolutionary is guided by a great feeling of love. It is impossible to think of a genuine revolutionary lacking this quality.
~Che Guevara