What Would Happen If All The World Nuclear Weapons Were Deto

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 01, 2013 1:13 am » by Toxic32

What would happen if all the world nuclear weapons were detonated all at once in the same spot?

The Russian meteor's infrasound signal was was the strongest ever detected by the CTBTO network. The furthest station to record the sub-audible sound was 15,000km away in Antarctica.
Russian Meteor (audio, 200px)
Listen to the infrasound recording, sped up 135x into the range of human hearing. Play it
Western Ontario Professor of Physics Peter Brown analyzed the data: "The asteroid was about 17 meters in diameter and weighed approximately 10,000 metric tons," he reports. "It struck Earth's atmosphere at 40,000 mph and broke apart about 12 to 15 miles above Earth's surface. The energy of the resulting explosion exceeded 470 kilotons of TNT." For comparison, the first atomic bombs produced only 15 to 20 kilotons.

The worse we could do is nothing in comparison to what could hit us from space. We would contaminate the place for a few hundred thousand years. Nothing in the over all scheme of things. Here today gone and forgotten tomorrow. Life would go on in all it's fantastic beauty. The sooner the better. Don't you think we are a destructive element in this system. Don't get me wrong I think we are fantastic and there are lots of things that make me feel I'm proud to be part of this. I wish I could just shake the mislead people that think they are doing what's in our best interest. Oooopps sorry I went off on a rant... :lol:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 01, 2013 1:17 am » by The57ironman

.........Image

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 01, 2013 1:25 am » by Toxic32

The57ironman wrote:.

.........Image

Ok ok. I know I'm a fish out of water in here. So you win. I think your a great mod as I do Slith. The others don't have much input apart from...No matter. I like to think I contribute to the greater good of this site. I was wrong....Great site but losing your base. Keep up the good work. :flop:

I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.