What would happen?

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 4:04 am » by Lucidlemondrop

headhunter711 wrote:There are others who observe this site for malignant reasons, Dlslith, but know this:
ALL OF YOU represent the reason that those who share my view do what they do. It's so that
one day you can all have that day....

That was cryptic
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 4:12 am » by Boondox681

i'd welcome that.
no talking shop,though :mrgreen:
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 4:18 am » by Zer0

lucidlemondrop wrote:
headhunter711 wrote:There are others who observe this site for malignant reasons, Dlslith, but know this:
ALL OF YOU represent the reason that those who share my view do what they do. It's so that

That was cryptic

Just cause you do not understand something.. does not mean its cryptic, the meaning is there if you read.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 4:24 am » by Lucidlemondrop

otoel wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:

That was cryptic

Just cause you do not understand something.. does not mean its cryptic, the meaning is there if you read.

Yeah maybe

So you think it's saying that the "good guys" fight so that people like "us" can have freedom?
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Previous