What would happen?

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 2:44 am » by Slith

What would happen if all of us had a chance to sit down together, have a meal, and a few drinks and discuss life in general. I don't think we would have the shitfest that we currently have on this site.
Religion, science, conspiracy, alien invasion, ancient mysteries aside. I think we might have a good time. I've met 4, in person from here already and had a blast. Yes, the site came up as it was the common theme why we met, but after that it was a blast.

Shit. I'd even buy Oto and Pindz a beer or ten. Lukas, the DTV Visa again. The gold one

Beating the shit out of the spammers......one click at a time

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 2:45 am » by Zer0

Isnt that just Skype but with the added option to punch me in the face?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 2:53 am » by Slith

I'm passive, no worries. I'm hitting the big smoke next month. I got your bill covered

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 2:57 am » by Flecktarn

i relay do think we would get on ,face to face we can see each others expressions and gage thing better ,,we can argue the toss on here for entertainment ,but to sit and be social with like minded people would be good ,because after all thats why were here at dtv
you cooking chef ????? :cheers:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 3:03 am » by Zer0

dlslith wrote:I'm passive, no worries. I'm hitting the big smoke next month. I got your bill covered

I will try my best to stay alive until then.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 3:05 am » by Slith

Always cookin Fleck. That's how I roll.
Be well my friend, I'm hoping one day I can cross the pond again. I'd really like to meet you and many others there in person. That would be absolutely awesome!!!

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 3:06 am » by 99socks

dlslith wrote:Always cookin Fleck. That's how I roll.
Be well my friend, I'm hoping one day I can cross the pond again. I'd really like to meet you and many others there in person. That would be absolutely awesome!!!

One day when I'm rich, you can have free rent in the guest house if you promise to cook dinner every night. :mrgreen:
Last edited by 99socks on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 3:09 am » by Slith

otoel wrote:
dlslith wrote:I'm passive, no worries. I'm hitting the big smoke next month. I got your bill covered

I will try my best to stay alive until then.

If having a free night out on me isn't inspiration, then I don't know what is. Keep it real Oto. I've been through hell and back, yet still kicken, and kicken back hard! Stay strong

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 3:12 am » by Slith

99socks wrote:
dlslith wrote:Always cookin Fleck. That's how I roll.

One day when I'm rich, you can have free rent as the guest house if you promise to cook dinner every night. :mrgreen:

Oh sure, use me! lol

Initiate

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 3:48 am » by Headhunter711

There are others who observe this site for malignant reasons, Dlslith, but know this:
ALL OF YOU represent the reason that those who share my view do what they do. It's so that
one day you can all have that day....

Next