What Would Jesus Do With the Bankers?

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 02, 2012 8:47 pm » by Phoenix rising

They are gods for they act like gods, yet do they not play the role of devil more
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Initiate

PostThu Aug 02, 2012 10:12 pm » by X-mog

Just be mindful of where your money's going.

Often times I'll hear people complain about how they're against an ideal, then the next thing they'll do is go to one of their businesses and start dumping all their money into it.

"Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony" (Morpheus, the Matrix)

Just how deep do yoo believe, when you bite the hand that feeds.

Upload to Disclose.tv

If yoo stand against tryanny, yoo would take it upon yourself to learn who owns what and vow to never willingly support them if their ideals are, shall we say, less than Christian.

I am aware that many families in 'big oil' are attempting to come clean by buying out many american franchises. Burger King, Tim Hortons were two establishments that I once frequented, but are now operated by godless mid-eastern drug traffickers. I say attempted to come clean because, according to my knowledge, these people didn't become wealthy by being honest. If their money came from poppies or oil, I consider them scum.

Someone may complain, so I must say, I'm perfectly cool with the fugees who took the boat in order to avoid execution, or if they're scared of bullets. Those guys are OK.

My mission in life is to bring the hammer down on those who attempt to poison us good people. :sunny:

Previous