what would you do if you filmed a genuine alien

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 3:57 pm » by bugmenot

:alien: would you see dollar signs in your eyes and copyright the image or video . and see the money roll in. like some of the charlatans in the ufo field. or leak it online to the world as a free for all. :alien:
i know what i would do. i would leak it everywhere but would others do the same and miss out on the dosh. answers please :alien:
Last edited by bugmenot on Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 3:59 pm » by Drextin

The most honest reply without being gross............I would need some toilet paper.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 4:09 pm » by Xposedaliars

bugmenot wrote::alien: would you see dollar signs in your eyes and copyright the image or video . and see the money roll in. like some of the charlatans in the ufo field. or leak it online to the world as a free for all. :alien:
i know what i would do. i would leak it everywhere but would others do the same and miss out on the dosh. answers please :alien:

The world would have to see and know. Even at the risk of ridicule.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 4:20 pm » by bugmenot

Here's the background:

On Sunday, May 21st, an adult male mallard was brought to the International Bird Rescue Research Center (IBRRC), with what appeared to be a broken wing. Since 1971, the IBRRC has been rescuing birds from the devastating effects of oil spills around the world. Marie Travers, assistant manager of the center, radiographed the mallard and was immediately shocked by what was revealed on the x-ray. A very clear image of what appeared to be the face, or head, of an extraterrestrial alien was in the bird's stomach.

IBRRC big cheese Jay Holcomb told the San Francisco Chronicle: "We're a 35-year-old organization, and we've seen a lot of things—bullets, fish hooks—but this is the first time anything like this has shown up."

Sadly for UFOlogists, Holcomb reckons the extraterrestrial apparition was actually "caused by grains of food in the duck's digestive system". The poor animal popped its clogs shortly after the X-ray was taken and an autopsy found nothing more than grain in its gut.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 4:22 pm » by Mep630

drextin wrote:The most honest reply without being gross............I would need some toilet paper.

haha,

I would love to meet an alien and such, but as derxtin mentioned, I probably would be shitting my pants also....

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 4:29 pm » by Cornbread714

Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 4:34 pm » by bugmenot

some supposedly genuine alien photos :alien:
Alien on Ilkley Moor - 1 December 1987

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 06, 2009 8:27 pm » by bugmenot

:alien: [youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e_PCRcuDSRg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e_PCRcuDSRg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 06, 2009 8:33 pm » by Mep630

bugmenot wrote::alien: [youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e_PCRcuDSRg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e_PCRcuDSRg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

bunk

another animation student trying to mess with people, too bad his animation sucks...

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 06, 2009 8:34 pm » by Mep630

bugmenot wrote:some supposedly genuine alien photos :alien:
Alien on Ilkley Moor - 1 December 1987

the top image is the only image I would consider, but I think greys are suppose to be taller then that....

www.mind-wars.com