What would you like to do in the Afterlife?

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 11, 2011 7:18 pm » by Boondox681

but i do know this.....the very first truth i want revealed to me is,
who built the fuckin' pyramids?
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Initiate

PostWed May 11, 2011 7:20 pm » by Mikemess

I believe that you go where your 'vibe' takes you. If you are a not so good person, you don't automatically become all spiritual when you die. You go to a place where there are people who are at the same vibe as you and can only progress to the higher levels only if you heighten your vibration. The law of attraction wont allow a person of a low vibration to enter into the places of higher. Like attracts like. That's where the concept of a "hell" comes from. There is no real Heaven or Hell but only what you create with your thoughts and vibrations.

To answer your question, I would like to explore other planets and come back every once in a while to help those that are stuck in a lower plane so that they may be able to eventually progress to higher planes...

That's what I think. :owned:

Initiate

PostWed May 11, 2011 7:25 pm » by Mikemess

newearthman wrote:Here's what I believe:

The afterlife or spirit world is opperated like a society where every spirit has to share the same space and function as a group. In order for all these spirits to exsist with each other there needs to be structure. I believe that there are all different kinds of groups or orginizations that help build and run the spirit world. For instance there are many different spirit cities that you can travell to at your own freedom. Inside each city is a different flavor or specific set of intrests like art, competition or teaching. I bet there are all kinds of different cities or territories that have all different kinds of meanings and can range from good to evil and everything in between all mixed up together. I belive the individual spirit always has a private space "a home" that they can call their own where they are safe to be alone, design and decorate and landscape to their own desire and is free to invite guests for buisness or entertainment. This is our sactuary. When we get bord with hanging out at home we go out and explore the spirit world or decide to reincarnate into a pysical body somewhere in the universe.

I think the same.

Initiate

PostWed May 11, 2011 7:51 pm » by Samael

My afterlife will be almost exactly like my current life, but completely different.

I believe there are 2 types of beings.
Destined, and Free-willed.

Those Destined are the custodians of existence, making sure point "a" reaches point "b" and so on.
Those Free-willed are the ones who continue to do whatever they please, but can only do what they please if it is in accordance to what the other Free-willed's accept and does not disturb the greater pattern or plan.

The pattern or plan, is the eternal pursuit of fulfilling all of infinity.
At a point, I would assume we were all Free-willed, but in the infinite possibility, existence branched out. Those of free-will must have desired something static in nature, and so came to choose to be to be Destined. And for the same it may be destined that some or all of the Destined may make their way back to being Free-Willed.

But, as it was claimed earlier: This is the afterlife. It is all the same yet different. It is all experience, but it is more or less the same. Different rules, for different universes. Different math, different time, different matter, different space, anything that can be changed is changed, whether it be a minuscule or massive difference.
A Poison of, or A Remedy for
The end never justify the means.
eliakim wrote:In the top right hand corner where my Spirit unicorn used to appear

eliakim wrote: Abba spoke and he said he would cut off the penis of Islam.

Initiate

PostWed May 11, 2011 11:38 pm » by Bink02

Cruisin the streets of heaven with Jesus, in his dads solid gold caddy, rockin out to stairway to heaven , and hittin on hot angel chicks. :owned: Or maybe we are all gods (or devils) in training , we are , after all our own alpha and omega , we do create and destroy, unconditional love , or unconditional hatred. Maybe when we die , we get or own section of the universe to build or destroy. :think: Personaly though, I lean towards the "positive energy" theory , when you die , you become part of everything else, so if you die with alot of negitive energy , it will have an adverse effect on the world , whereas positive leaves the world a little better place . :cheers:
Founder of the RLA (Rebel Lemming Alliance ) * We follow no one ...

"People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people ."

Conspirator

PostThu May 12, 2011 4:48 am » by Newearthman

boondox681 wrote:but i do know this.....the very first truth i want revealed to me is,
who built the fuckin' pyramids?

I bet the pyramid builders could answer my questions a lot better... :P Wut up Boon

Conspirator

PostThu May 12, 2011 4:59 am » by Newearthman

zaff4444 wrote:I'd lmao at the sheeples in earth.

But you already do that. :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostThu May 12, 2011 5:09 am » by Newearthman

zaff4444 wrote:
newearthman wrote:
zaff4444 wrote:I'd lmao at the sheeples in earth.

But you already do that. :headscratch:

But i'll lmFao,not lmao,i forgot to add the f.

My bad :oops:

Initiate

PostFri May 13, 2011 3:41 am » by Keniwaki

1) I would linger around and hangout in Hollywood stars (female) bedroom.
2) Freakout some kids
3) take a ghostly shit on politicians head
[b]FUCK GOLDMAN SUCKS and VATICAN[/b]

Previous