What would you like to do in the Afterlife?

Conspirator

PostWed May 11, 2011 6:24 pm » by Newearthman

Most of us on here belive in some type of religion or spiritual meaning to life but do you ever really think about how the afterlife is structured and what your place will be in it.

For instance do you think you will be given some sort of responsabilities like a job to help keep the universe or spirit world running smoothly? Do you think there is a higherarchey that you will fit into and not be able to access the higher levels of spiritual society. Do you believe you have to work your way up through these levels through Karma in order to get complete freedom?

Are you expecting to go to an eternal Heaven where your every need is granted and there is never anything to worry about or the exact opposit? Do you believe you will have a leader or master like a God that you will be controlled by or will you have complete freedom and answer to no one?

Would you want to stick around earth and help humanity or leave this planet behind all together?

I would like to hear DTV's opinions on how the afterlife is structured!

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 11, 2011 6:32 pm » by Boondox681

wattup new?i guess the awesomeness of my afterlife would be that all those possibilities can and are being played out....right now.
it's all perspective.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

peace
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Writer

PostWed May 11, 2011 6:34 pm » by Senior2k9

Hey newearthman, i have a theory not a very good one but its one that i belive in.

And i shall start, I do belive in after life BUT! not in a way you might think. I think that us living now is our Hell it carnt possibly get worse (watching loved ones die and suffer, Disasters, war ect ect) and what you do in your determins whether you make it into heaven.... I belive if your good in life and have good karma you will ultimatly make it to "heaven" where you are reunited with your family (if ofc they have also made it here) ........... now heres the twist, where i said that this is hell? well if your bad in life (criminal, murder ect ect) when you die you have to re-live hell, basically reborn as somebody else and have to start all over again making the right choices in life ect ect Until you ultimatly make the correct choices and make it to heave. People who say they have been reincarnated and have lived befor have been bad in there past life and have had to start over. In regards to "Heaven" i have no idea what it could be or what you possibly do their but i do belive that you are reunited with your loved ones. As for people who have serious illness and babies that die they are excempt "Having to start over" due to major suffering and get a one way ticket to heaven.

But thats just what i think :) hope you find this interesting!

Initiate

PostWed May 11, 2011 6:49 pm » by Umbrex

get high and fuck angels

Writer

PostWed May 11, 2011 6:50 pm » by Senior2k9

umbrex wrote:get high and fuck angels

Knew it was coming ahaha Nice one! :owned:

Conspirator

PostWed May 11, 2011 6:53 pm » by Flecktarn

depends if we still have to pay bills ,,is the afterlife free ??????
if it is im going to party my socks off sleep around and if i catch something at least it wont kill me ,,, :sunny: :cheers:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed May 11, 2011 7:07 pm » by Newearthman

Here's what I believe:

The afterlife or spirit world is opperated like a society where every spirit has to share the same space and function as a group. In order for all these spirits to exsist with each other there needs to be structure. I believe that there are all different kinds of groups or orginizations that help build and run the spirit world. For instance there are many different spirit cities that you can travell to at your own freedom. Inside each city is a different flavor or specific set of intrests like art, competition or teaching. I bet there are all kinds of different cities or territories that have all different kinds of meanings and can range from good to evil and everything in between all mixed up together. I belive the individual spirit always has a private space "a home" that they can call their own where they are safe to be alone, design and decorate and landscape to their own desire and is free to invite guests for buisness or entertainment. This is our sactuary. When we get bord with hanging out at home we go out and explore the spirit world or decide to reincarnate into a pysical body somewhere in the universe.

Initiate

PostWed May 11, 2011 7:12 pm » by Truthseekerx

This is the afterlife.
The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 11, 2011 7:18 pm » by Boondox681

but i do know this.....the very first truth i want revealed to me is,
who built the fuckin' pyramids?
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostWed May 11, 2011 7:20 pm » by Mikemess

I believe that you go where your 'vibe' takes you. If you are a not so good person, you don't automatically become all spiritual when you die. You go to a place where there are people who are at the same vibe as you and can only progress to the higher levels only if you heighten your vibration. The law of attraction wont allow a person of a low vibration to enter into the places of higher. Like attracts like. That's where the concept of a "hell" comes from. There is no real Heaven or Hell but only what you create with your thoughts and vibrations.

To answer your question, I would like to explore other planets and come back every once in a while to help those that are stuck in a lower plane so that they may be able to eventually progress to higher planes...

That's what I think. :owned:

Next