Whats Christmas without Chemtrails?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:55 pm
Location: GERMANY

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 12:50 pm » by Germanpils


Impossible =/

I guess i gotta prepare myself for major snowfall in the noon/afternoon

Image
Image
Image
Image

how about you?
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:20 pm

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 2:46 pm » by 7hidden7agenda7


what's christmas without dan quayle?


Upload to Disclose.tv

Expedite Your Imminent Demise. Or Die Trying!

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 2:54 pm » by Spock


Whats Christmas without Chemtrails?


What's going to bed, without shitting in it?

Merry Christmas!

Initiate
Posts: 160
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:05 am

PostSat Dec 25, 2010 4:14 pm » by Waterhawk


Chemtrail Pilot Confession Hot Line.
http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/v ... Hot_Line_/

By the way I can not find where I can start my own topic or thread. Was going to try and do it for this new video.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3733
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:32 pm

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 1:01 am » by Illuminated


freaky pics..


guys: check this out, seriously indepth

contrails-geo-engineering-chemtrails-rosalind-peterson-t39143.html
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 10:24 pm

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 1:06 am » by Pindz


waterhawk wrote:Chemtrail Pilot Confession Hot Line.
http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/v ... Hot_Line_/

By the way I can not find where I can start my own topic or thread. Was going to try and do it for this new video.

thanks for the link (will put it on blog tommorrow) :wink:
you can start new thread when you click on
Image

Initiate
Posts: 160
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:05 am

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 3:31 am » by Waterhawk


pindz wrote:
waterhawk wrote:Chemtrail Pilot Confession Hot Line.
http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/v ... Hot_Line_/

By the way I can not find where I can start my own topic or thread. Was going to try and do it for this new video.

thanks for the link (will put it on blog tommorrow) :wink:
you can start new thread when you click on
Image



Thanks.

Writer
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:03 pm

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 9:18 pm » by Nemoz


woke up a couple of weeks ago and found this right above my house

Image

Image

x marks the spot, i guess... never had anything like this before. few days later i finally put up a cloudbuster and the sky's been back to normal ever since though they are spraying like crazy the trails just won't stay :wink:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7943
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostSun Dec 26, 2010 9:22 pm » by Harbin


spock wrote:
Whats Christmas without Chemtrails?


What's going to bed, without shitting in it?

Merry Christmas!


You are going to dry up a bit after the holidays, I hope.
:lol:
Image
Antiwar.com


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook