Whats the real reason we haven't been back to the Moon?

Master Conspirator

PostMon Oct 18, 2010 11:48 pm » by Boondox681

Well, thanks for clearing that up. Could you explain what source/sources led you to believe that?

well,facts led me to believe that.i can read
this is a good place to start though....

:flop:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 5:17 am » by Hackjames

boondox681 wrote:
Well, thanks for clearing that up. Could you explain what source/sources led you to believe that?

well,facts led me to believe that.i can read
this is a good place to start though....
:flop:

Sorry, was a little snarky there wasn't I? I should have just asked you to clarify, apologies.

Nice videos, thanks for sharing.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 5:22 am » by Hackjames

jetxvii wrote:here, "THIS ISN'T MY WORK" and I copy and pasted it but it makes sense, this is one of the many sources and configurations that a regular person can do to figure out the complexity and amount of information to sort through just to receive a solid answer.
I have a lot more but I will leave it with that.

Thanks for posting that, it was a good read. I was already familiar with the concepts involved, but that's a lot more detail to consider. I still have a few issues with a claim here and there, but I suspect that information is mostly correct so I'll thank you again for posting it.

I guess I have to say that it is more likely that they didn't go at all, though I reserve the right to amend that statement after I've had a chance to read more. ;]
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Initiate

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 5:40 am » by Terrac1de512

The clip is from the "Secret Space" series on Enigmatv.. go get it, you will not be disappointed..
Simple minds talk about each other Average minds talk about events And Great minds talk about ideas -- Elanor Roosavelt

Initiate

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 5:43 am » by Elhoff

i agree with mizzy, no money.
no money to spend on it
no money to get from it

if we go back it will probably be on a Chinese rocket (talk about turnabout)
asteriods are predicted to hold more monetary value material
we scrubbed Mars man trip for lack of money
we can not even feed and care for our own people much less pony up money to look for moon aliens
scientific value of using the moon is great, but at a costly negative cash flow
radio telescope thru entire spectrum on dark side
optical scopes through entire spectrum
a base on the moon might be nice but it will militarize in a hurry
building a Mars launching base on moon is far more expensive than launching from space station
terraforming the moon is almost impossible to imagine, no 2nd Earth there
no one remembers the 2nd, 3rd, etc. to land on moon, it is now passe.

i am sure there are many more reasons not to go, then there are to go.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 5:46 am » by Majesticd

The real reason is because they would want a secret base, the question is if aliens or mankind made the towers, if it is mankind very impressive!

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 6:30 am » by Hackjames

elhoff wrote:i am sure there are many more reasons not to go, then there are to go.

I've actually read/seen/heard several mainstream sources talk about helium 3 on the moon, and it's been mentioned on disclose many times already. If that's true, it would be more incentive than our bloated, flesh-hungry government could ever need/want.

I think you're right about money being a factor, but you shouldn't leave out incompetence either. Bureaucracies tend to do that, in my opinion. Along those lines, I believe I've heard the claim that the current generation rockets are much less efficient/economical than the generation used for the early space and moon missions, so that would be problematic for NASA as well (if correct) as we generally expect improvement over time.

I guess it doesn't really matter anymore, if the new "space plan" is to be believed. Privatization will be very amazing if it actually happens.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 7:16 am » by Harbin

Odd how the space program had gone downhill.
Makes you wonder if the there are interests in government, that don't want technological and human advancement into space.
Antiwar.com

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 8:32 am » by Boondox681

"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 9:30 am » by grev

we did not publicly go to the moon. sorry guys. many of the apollo astronauts are 33rd degree freemasons and it is their belief, the luciferian philosophy, to lie in order to hide secrets. these guys are now saying they saw extra-terrestrial crafts. it's well-known that the military wants people to think UFOs = aliens to hide the fact that they have highly-advanced technology and that they're creating these crafts and using them.
The bigger, the brighter, the illuminated
Controls the audience

PreviousNext