whats wrong with most usa views on the middle east

Writer

PostWed Jun 09, 2010 10:32 pm » by Jjjjjtttt

hi all iam new to this but with just reading a bit of media on disclose tv seems to me the american people are rude stupit or just blind to whats happing in the middle east also like 911 no cave dwelling men done that come on i live in northern ireland so i understand the way the british were cunts to us i think the same is going on in gaza could some one help me better understand how the jewish people seem to be a more higher race that the rest of the world :roll: .ps this place seems cool for a good debate

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 09, 2010 10:47 pm » by sockpuppet

In my opinion, I think people from the Middle East are rude, stupid, and blind. They are puppets of the NWO after all. C'mon... The Jews can't do everything, Allah is only half a god, and Muslims are the most easily manipulated people on the planet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Initiate

PostWed Jun 09, 2010 11:02 pm » by Lisakitty

The problem is that the propaganda media tends to paint the people, who live in the middle east, as being bad terrorists.

I am proud to say that I know that difference.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 09, 2010 11:13 pm » by Constabul

jjjjjtttt wrote:hi all iam new to this but with just reading a bit of media on disclose tv seems to me the american people are rude stupit or just blind to whats happing in the middle east also like 911 no cave dwelling men done that come on i live in northern ireland so i understand the way the british were cunts to us i think the same is going on in gaza could some one help me better understand how the jewish people seem to be a more higher race that the rest of the world :roll: .ps this place seems cool for a good debate

welcome to the debate, enjoy.
I'm an american. families Scottish/Irish on one side, native American/European mix on the other.
So am I to assume I can hold you or the irish people in general, responsible, for the actions of the RIRA, IRA or any derivative there of? or can we hold all british responsible for SaS operations against?
One can find ignorance in any country, any nation. No one has a corner on enlightenment, which what constitutes enlightenment can also be argued, but I digress.

As far as cave dwellers, well, once one looks into how much monies and support went into the middle east region by soviets and americans, it is not impossible, but real questions like who backs these different merc groups, and what ultimately is their goal. Are more intriguing, also, disinformation has to be vetted. Interesting you mention the British and Ireland, only because gaze, and the jewish state were controlled by the british prior to.

Mainly my personal opinion is that the jews as a location/people are "The Chosen" is mainly do to Christianity, jesus freaks in general. and unfortunately learned behavior keeps this alive. This ignorance spans to antisemitism as well, which is pretty much Lutherans Christians trying to avenge jesus due to the hand the jew played in his so recorded death/ zombe ism. There isn't an export we receive other then the holy land. Catholicism is apart of this, as is Islam. All have vested religious interest in the area. and so they fight over who has the bigger dick. fairly simple.

The Israelis have gone as far as throwing out the first four books of the torah, to help put their presence in the region as early as possible, in attempts to link to the area threw archeological discoveries over the past couple decades.

anyway, enjoy the forum, and be glad I don't judge every irishman per yer interaction. Or it would seemingly be a shallow pool to judge from. maybe further interaction will change that.

Writer

PostWed Jun 09, 2010 11:55 pm » by Jjjjjtttt

:mrgreen: shit that was heavy every catholic irish man supports the PIRA they were our freedom fighters in my eyes ireland unfree will never be at peace bit like the middle east lol . i judge no human what evey they think to be true as for gods fs come on were are they. america funded the ira to melt the brits heads so did the muslims bad as each other they are i know what its like to see an army on the streets of my land who dont belong its a terrible thing to be walked over in ny own island iam not here to upset any one just to ask questions to people from around the world people who believe them selfs to be freedom fighters will never be defeated not by the sharpish sword or largest armys :cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 12:13 am » by Buffendoff

As a modern Muslim I just can offer 1 advise, calm down.

Ireland has suffered for a long time, endless smart minds that never get rewarded.
Talent wasted, bright kids left in the dark.

Still life is getting better, I´ll promise you.
I just stumbled over this Jewel of a man, I think he transfer my mind perfectly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzDJ9zboBlQ

Initiate

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 12:18 am » by Buffendoff

He will be in the book of Human greatness when the words are written in stone.
He transfer happiness like no other artist I ever seen.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 12:25 am » by Umbrex

constabul wrote:Image

whats wrong with most usa views on the middle east?

Writer

PostThu Jun 10, 2010 12:35 am » by Jjjjjtttt

scottish irish lol iam african then ya fool your last post sure is true a pic tells a thousand words :look: right at you :twisted: