When Ghosts Attack

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 9:00 pm » by Spock

Upload to Disclose.tv

Haven't watched it yet, but just flipping through it looks interesting.

This film shows what happens when ghosts attack - in vivid video and still photos. A gripping one-of-a-kind film.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 10:33 pm » by Phoenix rising

Nice one spock i like my ghost stories, bookmarked to watch later :flop:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 10:41 pm » by Bleever

Spock wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Haven't watched it yet, but just flipping through it looks interesting.

This film shows what happens when ghosts attack - in vivid video and still photos. A gripping one-of-a-kind film.

"Some people are afraid of the things that go bump in the night, we're the ones who bump back"
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 10:43 pm » by Spock

Bleever wrote:"Some people are afraid of the things that go bump in the night, we're the ones who bump back"

I find that I am afraid, but my curiosity is greater than my fear.

I wish there were a clearcut science as to how to safely understand, what are the ramifications, what are the pros and cons; it seems it's all trial and error.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 14, 2013 10:48 pm » by Bleever

Spock wrote:
Bleever wrote:"Some people are afraid of the things that go bump in the night, we're the ones who bump back"

I find that I am afraid, but my curiosity is greater than my fear.

I wish there were a clearcut science as to how to safely understand, what are the ramifications, what are the pros and cons; it seems it's all trial and error.

Well that would take all the fun out of it...haha!

Anyhow, ghosts, shmhosts...demons, shmemons...that's what I say!
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 1:52 am » by Kinninigan

:flop:

:ghost: cool, bookmarked for later! :ghost:

:peep:
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 2:18 am » by Toxic32

I stopped watching at five seconds in. We came from the stars and we go back to the stars. I'm happy with that. But what happens to our thoughts? Our body goes back to the recycling bin. But our thoughts are added to the memory of the universe. How do you think that birds can build the same type of nest year in and year out. Well just to explain what I mean to those of you that do not understand or ever had the the time to see the difference in different types of birds nest. Imagine you are born in your house. Then you grow up and go out to work and you meet a women and want to settle down with them. You need a house? If you were a bird you would know how to build it and what materials you would need. Just remember last year you lived in nest. No explanation or tuition as to how you construct or find the right materials to build it. Shit I'm going on a bit. But never the less I need to understand it?
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 15, 2013 4:07 am » by Cia212

Check out all of the bugs and dust they claim are really ghosts at around the 40 min mark. This is older footage so they may have changed their opinion in the years since.

Initiate

PostSat Aug 24, 2013 9:32 pm » by dudeman351

cool vid :flop:

Its an older show. The first story was on Paranormal witness on syfy and she is a lot older now.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 25, 2013 12:37 pm » by mediasorcery

i havent watched it yet either as of this post but will shorty,im compelled to state, having experienced "ghost" attacks numerous times over many years from young age, it is a powerfully disturbing and real phenomena and there is precious little in the way of help or knowledge to deal with it,

for all those whose mind set is not broad and comprehensive enough to fathom such things or have never had the fortune or misfortune of experiencing something like this, take note of science and physics, that explicitly states that energy cannot be destroyed, only transformed from state to state etc.

how unscientific, childish and foolish to deny that reality is multi dimensional and multi layered, einstein, newton, goethe knew it, etc etc

but i guess your smarter than those crude short sighted morons ???
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Next