When people become bullshit

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 07, 2012 9:01 am » by Evildweeb

I'm just putting this out there, not trying to make a point, just trying to point out inconsistencies within the human race.

You realize don't you that most people on this planet are vapid empty redundant souls who have no clue what anyone says here, or anywhere else btw.

Let's see some more videos of ufos (which btw are bogus) as well as other horse patooey that all of us have to suffer through cause, well, that's all they got.

Most people are too paranoid or too empty to get any of it.

This is the problem.

Though alot of us here are discussing the awakening of the species, it has come to my attention that there are alot of humans who couldn't wake up with a blast horn siren in their face.

This is a sad situation.

So what do we do?

If you can't wake them up, do we leave them out to dry?

It's a biblical question.

Hopefully there are open minds here who get it. I know there are, just having a position check, thats all.

Thx guys, and cheers

:cheers:
Living south of Kansas and north of Texas pretty much puts me in the middle of fu(king nowhere.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 07, 2012 9:10 am » by Dukettt

Man this thread needs fixing.
Here is the stuff you were looking to see after reading that topic.... starts at 0.38

Upload to Disclose.tv

------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 07, 2012 9:16 am » by Evildweeb

dukettt wrote:Man this thread needs fixing.
Here is the stuff you were looking to see after reading that topic.... starts at 0.38

Upload to Disclose.tv

No comprende por favor..........

Ich bin eine lost mofo........lol
Living south of Kansas and north of Texas pretty much puts me in the middle of fu(king nowhere.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 07, 2012 1:18 pm » by Akashicrebel

Upload to Disclose.tv

:lol: i think i got you dukettt. if not you can call me a dumbass or something...

two time travelers from the year 2505.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep:
If you want me to cut myself you should say:"stop it ! This is disgusting! I can't watch it! I think I'm going to puke!" But if you don't want me to cut myself you should say:"go ahead. Cut yourself"

Albert Einstein
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 07, 2012 1:23 pm » by Iamthatiam

evildweeb wrote:If you can't wake them up, do we leave them out to dry?

Upload to Disclose.tv

:twisted:

:cheers:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 07, 2012 2:52 pm » by Dukettt

akashicrebel wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:lol: i think i got you dukettt. if not you can call me a dumbass or something...

two time travelers from the year 2505.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep:

canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 07, 2012 4:15 pm » by Noentry

People become bullshit when they lie or exaggerate, to another person or an audience in order to deceive or mislead.
evildweeb :flop:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 07, 2012 5:52 pm » by Dukettt

Man, i am in rural area at the moment and i have a possibility to go and see the stars without much light pollution tonight. Got a Canon Eos too so hope i spot an anomaly and i am able to shoot it too. Saw something last night, bright, silent and going fast (ISS?). So maybe there will be a one more bullshit vid to add to the pile tomorrow.
canubis wrote:

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 09, 2012 6:14 pm » by Noentry

How to spot a liar

On any given day we're lied to from 10 to 200 times, and the clues to detect those lie can be subtle and counter-intuitive. Pamela Meyer, author of Liespotting, shows the manners and "hotspots" used by those trained to recognize deception -- and she argues honesty is a value worth preserving.

Upload to Disclose.tv

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 09, 2012 6:38 pm » by Eldorado

Did that guy try to Butt F**k the bull at 3:30 in the video???

I think he did !!!

I thought that the running of the bulls was nuts enough, but that's really getting desperate for some fun :lol:
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)