When Terror Strikes Where will You Stand?

Initiate

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 4:14 am » by Mrark

you know i never understood why someone would do something like that just out of fear of doom, but... people do.

It isnt that hard to read is it ??

Jeez, now i need to explain it to you.

Now if there's a "doom" that if the human race only has "3 days" left to survive, whats the point of waiting those 3 days?

Now read my post again because i also said, it depends on how worse it will be.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 4:14 am » by Newearthman

I would say there's a 50/50 chance between the dolaar collaps and major earthqauke problem in the North West. There is still the rest of the World and the Solar System to consider tho!

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 4:15 am » by Slith

newearthman wrote:When the power goes out and you have no clue what is going on...All you have left is daplomacy!

Yes, in the best case scenario. Diplomacy is thrown out the window when panic attacks. Unfortunately. This is the worse case scenario I'm talking aboot

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 4:19 am » by E6722maj

i'd head for high ground, avoid crowds, or groups of people. prioritise - shelter, water, food etc. multi tool, torch, radio and so forth in my rucksack. lay low while things pan(ic) out, conserve energy, then take a scout around after a while, see what i could salvage from shops. scan the radio for any news or anything. then... see what happens. :nails:

:alien:
whatever

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 4:19 am » by Newearthman

dlslith wrote:
newearthman wrote:When the power goes out and you have no clue what is going on...All you have left is daplomacy!

Yes, in the best case scenario. Diplomacy is thrown out the window when panic attacks. Unfortunately. This is the worse case scenario I'm talking aboot

Well diplomacy starts well before the event! If you have a good repore with your neibours than you are all ready a step ahead! You can quickly form an allience and ward off bandits with pack mentality!

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 4:21 am » by Newearthman

e6722maj wrote:i'd head for high ground, avoid crowds, or groups of people. prioritise - shelter, water, food etc. multi tool, torch, radio and so forth in my rucksack. lay low while things pan(ic) out, conserve energy, then take a scout around after a while, see what i could salvage from shops. scan the radio for any news or anything. then... see what happens. :nails:

:alien:

In a practical logistic sense...How would you acomplish what you said?

Writer

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 4:34 am » by Th3ory

mrark wrote:
you know i never understood why someone would do something like that just out of fear of doom, but... people do.

It isnt that hard to read is it ??

Jeez, now i need to explain it to you.

Now if there's a "doom" that if the human race only has "3 days" left to survive, whats the point of waiting those 3 days?

Now read my post again because i also said, it depends on how worse it will be.

nah i gotcha i read it. i wasn't talking about you, i was meant it in a lot more of a general sense. sorry dude!

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 4:39 am » by Oldsoul

I'm still hoping someone will offset the worst of it. Although I do know that the plan was to remove monetary systems completely...because of their power over us..starving us.
So I'm not sure what else they will or could do, but it will in the end, out themselves as the conspirators

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 4:45 am » by Newearthman

I think we all agree that it's going to get worse before it gets better!

Initiate

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 5:14 am » by Smallworld

I was just talking about that with the wife and is not that simple to find out if every thing is truth on the net . we live by the sea, so we deside to stay and hoping for the best .

:cheers: everybody

PreviousNext