When Terror Strikes Where will You Stand?

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 4:55 pm » by Newearthman

Imagine that the power has been out in your city for 2 weeks now and large groups of people are starting to form in crowds during the day searching for answers or an explanation. A radio starts to broadcast a repeating transmission stating that temporary shelters are being set up by the military that will provide food, shelter and bathrooms. Convoys will be comming to pick you up and deliver you to this new camp but you have to register with the military and recieve a RFID tag that will allow you to come and go at certine times they allow. This sounds great to the majority of the population, especially the ones with family to take care of but slowly it sucks people in until the majority of people are tagged and dependent on these camps. At this point the remaining population who hasn't turned themselves in will be labled a terrorist and hunted down like animals only to be a prisoner in this new system.

In this type of senario do you think it is better to turn yourself in to begen with or try and live independently off the land as a fugative?

Writer

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 8:25 pm » by Horror88

I for one have some winter gear ready and some dried and canned goods, some seeds, and tools and as soon as shit hits the fan my girl dog amd I all are all heading to the ozarks. Most of the preditors have all been hunted to extinction in the area Im planning on setting up camp. Anyone is welcome to join us. Especially if you have an un nuetered female large breed. Then we could have a pack of dogs for protection.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 8:34 pm » by Newearthman

horror88 wrote:I for one have some winter gear ready and some dried and canned goods, some seeds, and tools and as soon as shit hits the fan my girl dog amd I all are all heading to the ozarks. Most of the preditors have all been hunted to extinction in the area Im planning on setting up camp. Anyone is welcome to join us. Especially if you have an un nuetered female large breed. Then we could have a pack of dogs for protection.

Nice plan!

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 8:37 pm » by Mochon

newearthman wrote:Imagine that the power has been out in your city for 2 weeks now and large groups of people are starting to form in crowds during the day searching for answers or an explanation. A radio starts to broadcast a repeating transmission stating that temporary shelters are being set up by the military that will provide food, shelter and bathrooms. Convoys will be comming to pick you up and deliver you to this new camp but you have to register with the military and recieve a RFID tag that will allow you to come and go at certine times they allow. This sounds great to the majority of the population, especially the ones with family to take care of but slowly it sucks people in until the majority of people are tagged and dependent on these camps. At this point the remaining population who hasn't turned themselves in will be labled a terrorist and hunted down like animals only to be a prisoner in this new system.

In this type of senario do you think it is better to turn yourself in to begen with or try and live independently off the land as a fugative?

Fugitive...no quiestion....

Initiate

PostThu Nov 11, 2010 9:51 pm » by Charashc

I'm gonna stand on the side of oppressed, 'cause truth lies with oppressed, and light does as well.

Cause it's gonna be good vs evil fight as it was always supposed to be.

And I'm gonna be on winning side! :)

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 27, 2012 2:57 am » by 44z44

Charashc wrote:I'm gonna stand on the side of oppressed, 'cause truth lies with oppressed, and light does as well.

Cause it's gonna be good vs evil fight as it was always supposed to be.

And I'm gonna be on winning side! :)

The oppressed would be dead.

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Previous