When Terror Strikes Where will You Stand?

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 3:40 am » by Newearthman

There are countless amounts of doom predicted for us in the near future so if even one of the senarios comes to be...How will you cope with a situation where you have no basic utilities?

Initiate

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 3:46 am » by Mrark

newearthman wrote:There are countless amounts of doom predicted for us in the near future so if even one of the senarios comes to be...How will you cope with a situation where you have no basic utilities?

Very very interesting question.

Who says there arent any people with some powerfull blueprints so we wont have to face "doom" :wink:

It depends on how worse it will be, like if the human race only has 3 days left, i would commit suicide. otherwise it depends on the skills i have to survive.

How about you ?

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 3:47 am » by Troll2rocks

On the touch lines with a camera recorder. So I can catch those bloody morphing reptiles in action in HD.

Just kidding, if innocent blood is spilled, im on the sides of the families that suffer. Not the governments that use it as an excuse for oil, economic power, or revenge (as iraq was a little or a lot of all three of these, im on the side of the people who just want to get on and live (peacefully)
________ImageImageImage________

Initiate

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 3:49 am » by Minihaha

With my family and friends.

Writer

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 3:55 am » by Th3ory

mrark wrote:
newearthman wrote:There are countless amounts of doom predicted for us in the near future so if even one of the senarios comes to be...How will you cope with a situation where you have no basic utilities?

Who says there arent any people with some powerfull blueprints so we wont have to face "doom" :wink:

It depends on how worse it will be, like if the human race only has 3 days left, i would commit suicide. otherwise it depends on the skills i have to survive.

How about you ?

you would commit suicide? and miss out on a mass awakening of human consciousness?? :nope: wuss!! :alien51:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 4:02 am » by Newearthman

I would make sure my family would come first but if they were wiped out I would try and seek out like minded people and try and form a self sufficiant comunity
Last edited by Newearthman on Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 4:03 am » by Mrark

th3ory wrote:
mrark wrote:

How about you ?

you would commit suicide? and miss out on a mass awakening of human consciousness?? :nope: wuss!! :alien51:

Please read my post again.

Now thats a laugh :wink:

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 4:06 am » by Slith

I don't know. We lost power on the whole eastern grid a few years ago for a week. I was clueless. I would certainly take suggestions

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 4:07 am » by Newearthman

When the power goes out and you have no clue what is going on...All you have left is daplomacy!

Writer

PostMon Nov 08, 2010 4:08 am » by Th3ory

hehe yeah

you know i never understood why someone would do something like that just out of fear of doom, but... people do.

i've actually been preparing a bit as i'm very sure the most likely scenario would be the collapse of the dollar. mostly picked up survival tools here and there, and of course a lot of dried foods like beans and rice. i live in the midwest, outside of chicago, and it gets pretty cold here in the winter, so i'm banking on the idea that i'd at least be able to take refuge indoors and out of the elements if the bottom drops out before/during the winter.

Next