when the nibiru ? why not come ? this very bad.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 17, 2011 3:09 am » by Serendipity

Nibiru did come but was stopped at the Arizona border without papers and sent back :mrgreen:
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Master Conspirator

PostThu Nov 17, 2011 3:12 am » by Cornbread714

I think everyone's own personal Nibiru is on the way, barreling through space with only one person in mind.

I predict that Nibirus, ranging in size from marbles to bowling balls, will begin raining down soon and those who are ready will be annihilated, just as surely as those who are not...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostThu Nov 17, 2011 4:27 am » by Flipper

cornbread714 wrote:I think everyone's own personal Nibiru is on the way, barreling through space with only one person in mind.

I predict that Nibirus, ranging in size from marbles to bowling balls, will begin raining down soon and those who are ready will be annihilated, just as surely as those who are not...

I have the badminton, squash and tennis rackets on standby if they dont work I shall use the cricket bat. :banana:

Master Conspirator

PostThu Nov 17, 2011 5:04 am » by Cornbread714

flipper999 wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:I think everyone's own personal Nibiru is on the way, barreling through space with only one person in mind.

I have the badminton, squash and tennis rackets on standby if they dont work I shall use the cricket bat. :banana:

None of those are a match for your personal Nibiru. It will hurtle into your life at nearly a thousand miles a second, at the moment you least expect it.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Previous