When the PEOPLE Fight Back!

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:34 pm

PostTue May 26, 2009 4:45 pm » by Count_E.R.Measure


They guy running over the field seems just to be an excited fan holding a banner.
Does not seem to be a threat to me.
Completely unnecessary the violence of the security guys.

Having said that, the clip does not show what happened beforehand.

Conspirator
Posts: 5671
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:28 am

PostTue May 26, 2009 4:52 pm » by Drextin


Count_E.R.Measure wrote:First I want to welcome you to Europe Cornbread.

Nice story you told how you experienced the continental police here. The point which is probably vital to the aggressiveness of US Police is that they often do not know whether or not the suspect is 1. armed and 2. dangerous. Therefore they still have the wild west mentality " first shoot - ask later". Gun "free" Europe gives the coppers a bit of a rest or ease of mind, because they are not so afraid, they do not necessarily anticipate a violent situation.


Ah........but I bet they do at soccer games.

Did just a basic yahoo search

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0geu4_8DRxKX24BFy5XNyoA?p=violence+at+european+soccer+matches&y=Search&fr=yfp-t-501&fr2=sb-top&sao=1
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10610
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostTue May 26, 2009 4:57 pm » by Cornbread714


Count_E.R.Measure wrote:First I want to welcome you to Europe Cornbread.

Nice story you told how you experienced the continental police here. The point which is probably vital to the aggressiveness of US Police is that they often do not know whether or not the suspect is 1. armed and 2. dangerous. Therefore they still have the wild west mentality " first shoot - ask later". Gun "free" Europe gives the coppers a bit of a rest or ease of mind, because they are not so afraid, they do not necessarily anticipate a violent situation.


Very good point. But be careful talking about gun control here. Some of these good ol' boys don't cotton to having a "furriner" wanting to take away their assault weapons. ;)
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10610
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostTue May 26, 2009 4:59 pm » by Cornbread714


drextin wrote:
Count_E.R.Measure wrote:First I want to welcome you to Europe Cornbread.

Nice story you told how you experienced the continental police here. The point which is probably vital to the aggressiveness of US Police is that they often do not know whether or not the suspect is 1. armed and 2. dangerous. Therefore they still have the wild west mentality " first shoot - ask later". Gun "free" Europe gives the coppers a bit of a rest or ease of mind, because they are not so afraid, they do not necessarily anticipate a violent situation.


Ah........but I bet they do at soccer games.

Did just a basic yahoo search

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0geu4_8DRxKX24BFy5XNyoA?p=violence+at+european+soccer+matches&y=Search&fr=yfp-t-501&fr2=sb-top&sao=1


Yeah, that shit gets really crazy. It seems so stupid and pointless. Buncha morons...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:34 pm

PostTue May 26, 2009 5:01 pm » by Count_E.R.Measure


Ah........but I bet they do at soccer games.


Absolutely, football games - as we call it in Europe can be disgustingly violent. No doubt about that.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:34 pm

PostTue May 26, 2009 5:15 pm » by Count_E.R.Measure


Very good point. But be careful talking about gun control here. Some of these good ol' boys don't cotton to having a "furriner" wanting to take away their assault weapons. ;)



I rather bite off my tongue. lol
Well, if I was in the US I might have a small collection myself, who knows? Although, I take it with John Wayne who said in some western movie (I believe it was John Wayne) "Boy, never draw a gun if you are not prepared to use it". I think the same pretty much holds for possession. So what about gun owners? Are they prepared to kill? I cannot see myself doing that. And I hope this question will always stay hypothetical.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3952
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostTue May 26, 2009 5:30 pm » by Mep630


drextin wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:
drextin wrote:I actually would have to strongly disagree with the whole matter.

What you saw the soccer fans do after the cop hit the guy is the exact reason the cops were so aggressive.

Had this any other sport I might have been able to judge the seriousness of what the cop did better.

Soccer fans a notorious for bad, dangerous and deadly behavior. How many videos have all us seen where the fans have rioted? Or hooligans caused mayhem from the the time they leave their homes to go to a game to the time they go home....whether it be straight away of via jail?

I am never for police brutality but this is the rare occasion where the only mistake I can see by the police is that they did something that they knew would give the lunatics in the stands a reason to go berserk.


Sorry, 4 cops were already pinning the guy. The billy club to the face repeatedly was totally unnecessary and clearly was brutal.
Damn right he should have known the crowd would react, as well.
Bad policework all the way around.

I do get your point, though, Drex.
I'd hate to have to police certain soccer matches and I can't stand football hooliganism.
It is a tough job.

Plus due to the camera angle we don't what the guy is doing.........you can tell he is struggling and not being docile.......that much is for sure........so he is to blame partially right there. For all we know he was spitting on them or trying to bite them.

Think how many of these situations these cops go through during almost every soccer match. You can't even count on the players and coaches to be professional........look at the vid and see who is some of the first to attack the cops.....the same cops that were protecting them from a guy who had ran onto the field and could have been out to hurt someone.

The best I can give the situation is that the cops, the dumbass on the field, the crowd and the teams were all to blame for everything that happened.

I do however agree with you on everything to do with america.

how about looking at the 135 lb dude running around first, he is clearly out sized by all 4 cops.

The guy is face down, on his stomach, he cant be doing much to warrant a nightstick being used on him. The only time force is needed is when the suspect is not under control, the dude is clearly under control.

All I hope for Drextin, is that you with your stance like that, are the one who gets a first hand view of what your actually talking about. A few nightsitck shots to your head would probably do us all good.

Cops are out of control, and they are not held accountable for it any more. And not only that but they know the laws and can usually find a loop-hole to get off. There is no need for excessive force, and although it is pushed in cop training these days the officers will fare much better not using these tactics. Bad blood makes more bad blood, just because your a cop dont make you invulnerable, if the law don't catch up with you for doing things like this, people WILL catch up with you eventually.

The cops deserved the beat down they got, that was a stupid move to pull in front of so many people.


Upload to Disclose.tv


If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostTue May 26, 2009 5:45 pm » by Drjones


What you saw the soccer fans do after the cop hit the guy is the exact reason the cops were so aggressive.

Had this any other sport I might have been able to judge the seriousness of what the cop did better.

Soccer fans a notorious for bad, dangerous and deadly behavior. How many videos have all us seen where the fans have rioted? Or hooligans caused mayhem from the the time they leave their homes to go to a game to the time they go home....whether it be straight away of via jail?

I am never for police brutality but this is the rare occasion where the only mistake I can see by the police is that they did something that they knew would give the lunatics in the stands a reason to go berserk.[/quote]

Sorry, 4 cops were already pinning the guy. The billy club to the face repeatedly was totally unnecessary and clearly was brutal.
Damn right he should have known the crowd would react, as well.
Bad policework all the way around.

I do get your point, though, Drex.
I'd hate to have to police certain soccer matches and I can't stand football hooliganism.
It is a tough job.[/quote]
Plus due to the camera angle we don't what the guy is doing.........you can tell he is struggling and not being docile.......that much is for sure........so he is to blame partially right there. For all we know he was spitting on them or trying to bite them.

Think how many of these situations these cops go through during almost every soccer match. You can't even count on the players and coaches to be professional........look at the vid and see who is some of the first to attack the cops.....the same cops that were protecting them from a guy who had ran onto the field and could have been out to hurt someone.

The best I can give the situation is that the cops, the dumbass on the field, the crowd and the teams were all to blame for everything that happened.

I do however agree with you on everything to do with america.[/quote]
how about looking at the 135 lb dude running around first, he is clearly out sized by all 4 cops.

The guy is face down, on his stomach, he cant be doing much to warrant a nightstick being used on him. The only time force is needed is when the suspect is not under control, the dude is clearly under control.

All I hope for Drextin, is that you with your stance like that, are the one who gets a first hand view of what your actually talking about. A few nightsitck shots to your head would probably do us all good.

Cops are out of control, and they are not held accountable for it any more. And not only that but they know the laws and can usually find a loop-hole to get off. There is no need for excessive force, and although it is pushed in cop training these days the officers will fare much better not using these tactics. Bad blood makes more bad blood, just because your a cop dont make you invulnerable, if the law don't catch up with you for doing things like this, people WILL catch up with you eventually.

The cops deserved the beat down they got, that was a stupid move to pull in front of so many people.[/quote]


:flop: :flop:
Image

Conspirator
Posts: 1812
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:23 am

PostTue May 26, 2009 6:27 pm » by Thesaint


It's unbelievable to me that some morons on here could even, You know I'm not going to go their. The police were aggresive acted unprofessionaly and this video can only serve as a warning to all law inforcement to stop taking the piss. It has nothing to do with soccer. Yes soccer fans can be extremely violent but let me tell you this If I saw that anywhere I would never sit back and see a guy take that from anyone, would you? end of story. What's more disappointing is that anyone could excuse behavoir like that from the police. If you can't take one man down and take him into custody using two men or more without having to draw your baton then get some more F"*!%$ training. Would you employ someone as a mechanic if they couldn't even change a tyre, of course not so don't go blaming people for retaliating against something that is obviously WRONG! This should not have to be explained so all those who are thinking of debating this issue and justifying the actions of the police, don't bother cos I'm telling you up front, There is no justification! And while I'm on this thread check this out for an interesting read: And remember these famous words "You Are Either With Us Or You Are With The Terrorists"
http://uk.geocities.com/corrupt_law/index.html


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook