When the PEOPLE Fight Back!

Conspirator

PostTue May 26, 2009 11:48 am » by Becks

saw this, and the outcome put a smile on my face.
http://www.foundingfather1776.com/

Dear Readers,

Here is a short little video clip that should be shared far and wide. One little incident where official brutality was countered by the righteous indignation of the public.

In this clip, an exuberant soccer fan runs across the playing field. He shouldn’t do this of course. He should be apprehended, removed from the playing field and given a citation.

What happens instead is that multiple cops (in their internationally standardized black SWAT uniforms) get the guy on the ground and the cop near his head pulls out his nightstick and forcibly jams it into the prostrate man’s head multiple times.

So an inappropriate high-spirited prank from a sports fan is met with a brutal and unwarranted assault by Police.

This occurs on the playing field in front of everyone.

Then the PEOPLE strike back!

To any Police that may be reading this, first let me say, I KNOW you have a difficult job. I know their are criminals out there that wouldn’t think twice about trying to kill you. I know many of you are good decent people that sincerely live up to the motto “To Protect and To Serve.”

However, far too many of you are buying into the Police-State mentality promoted by the New World Order Elites that control politics, and by extension the police forces. You blindly believe that “Al-Queda” terrorists are behind every bush; that the citizenry are slave-scum instead of your master. You believe you have the right to “bust-heads” whenever you like.

Well I hope you will listen to my words carefully: Police, YOU are NOT part of the “Elite!” They will use you like sacrifical pawns. Like it or not you are part of the PEOPLE that many of you seem to enjoy abusing. You need to get your head straight and think carefully about who you will serve. When you start behaving like Nazi storm-troopers, when you start violating the human rights of your fellow man, and if you try and enforce illegal laws against the bill of rights such as shutting down free speech or confiscating peoples firearms….YOU are going to be in a world of hurt.

There is no need for any of this. There is no need for either the police or the people to be at each others throats. Recognize who the real enemy is. Do not serve evil. Refuse to obey unconstitutional laws and directives from your superiors.

Spend some time checking out this web-site:

http://oath-keepers.blogspot.com/

Now here is the clip I promised. Yes, it is “just a sporting event” but this little drama represents a microcosm of societal forces that are building right now.
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p2Fn-j_bsIc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p2Fn-j_bsIc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostTue May 26, 2009 12:47 pm » by Hansom

Good clip.
You're absolutely right, there really is no need for violence.
However if they wish to justify the use violence to try and take our unalienable rights.
Then the people are justified in the use of violence to defend those rights.
And the so-called elites will be met with violence, the likes of which the world has never seen before.

Time is ticking and each day more and more people are awakening.
They know this and they're gearing up for war.
But just who are the aggressors ?
Which country has dropped more tonnes of munitions on other countries since 1945, and killed more innocent lives in the process ?
Which country has occupied more sovereign territory of another country since 1945, and killed more innocent lives in the process ?
Which nation states have committed more violence in the name of peace since 1945 ?
Last edited by Hansom on Tue May 26, 2009 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.

Master Conspirator

PostTue May 26, 2009 1:07 pm » by Drjones

Cheers Becks. :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue May 26, 2009 1:23 pm » by Mep630

yea I am glad the cops got the crap kicked out of them, for that. There was no need for a billyclub, and police these days have to know they are accountable to something, even if it isnt the law. If you don't have the right morals, then maybe some people will beat them into you.

But more then anything, this shows the power of the people, if we stand up, we can stop all this bad stuff from happening and change the world back how we want it!

edit: too bad it looks like the dude with the billy club got away, figures he ran like a girl when it all came down.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostTue May 26, 2009 2:10 pm » by Drextin

I actually would have to strongly disagree with the whole matter.

What you saw the soccer fans do after the cop hit the guy is the exact reason the cops were so aggressive.

Had this any other sport I might have been able to judge the seriousness of what the cop did better.

Soccer fans a notorious for bad, dangerous and deadly behavior. How many videos have all us seen where the fans have rioted? Or hooligans caused mayhem from the the time they leave their homes to go to a game to the time they go home....whether it be straight away of via jail?

I am never for police brutality but this is the rare occasion where the only mistake I can see by the police is that they did something that they knew would give the lunatics in the stands a reason to go berserk.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Master Conspirator

PostTue May 26, 2009 2:18 pm » by Cornbread714

When I first moved to Holland I saw a sight that amazed me.

I was walking In Amsterdam and I saw a lone police officer involved in a heated discussion with a citizen over a parking ticket or something. The citizen was in the officer's face, righteously indignant and the police officer's body language and general attitude was one of deference, no hand on the billy club, no call for back-up.
I stood there with my jaw dropped; witnessing behavior that would have AUTOMATICALLY resulted in one's head being slammed onto the hood of the police car, and handcuffs being tightened unmercifully, had it happened in ANY of the American cities I've ever lived in.
It made me realize that I had come to ACCEPT police brutality as "normal" behavior.

A year or two later, I was in Berlin, and was sitting on my girlfriend's balcony late one night, when the cops were called to deal with a rowdy drunk on the street below. He was shit-faced, cursing everybody and staggering around when the cops showed up. Once again I sat in total amazement as the cops treated the guy in the gentlest manner imaginable.
They stood around, letting the guy rant on for several minutes while they discussed what to do with him. It was obvious they didn't want to arrest him or man-handle him in any way. The drunk finally just sat down and started crying. That's when the cops finally laid a hand on him, but only to help the now-docile and tragic figure into the police car (no handcuffs, btw), to take him home or perhaps to the jail to sleep it off, I don't know.
Berlin is a BIG city, and here these cops were, handling the situation as if it were Andy Griffith dealing with Otis Campbell in Mayberry (sorry, folks - American TV reference)

How did we ever let America become a police state? We have more prisoners per capita than any other nation in the "free" world. And, Texas, where I'm from, has more prisoners per capita than any other state.
Privatized prison systems make me sick. American cops make me sick. Drug laws make me sick.
And people ask me why I fucking left?
Maybe it's because I desire to live in a more civilized society.
Last edited by Cornbread714 on Tue May 26, 2009 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostTue May 26, 2009 2:22 pm » by Soldierboy

drextin wrote:I actually would have to strongly disagree with the whole matter.

What you saw the soccer fans do after the cop hit the guy is the exact reason the cops were so aggressive.

Had this any other sport I might have been able to judge the seriousness of what the cop did better.

Soccer fans a notorious for bad, dangerous and deadly behavior. How many videos have all us seen where the fans have rioted? Or hooligans caused mayhem from the the time they leave their homes to go to a game to the time they go home....whether it be straight away of via jail?

I am never for police brutality but this is the rare occasion where the only mistake I can see by the police is that they did something that they knew would give the lunatics in the stands a reason to go berserk.

I have to agree with you drextin, sometimes the cops gotta do what they gotta do.
police brutality IS fucked up, and when it happens they NEED to be held accountable.
"That Which Does Not Kill Us Makes Us Stronger"

Master Conspirator

PostTue May 26, 2009 2:24 pm » by Cornbread714

Sorry, 4 cops were already pinning the guy. The billy club to the face repeatedly was totally unnecessary and clearly was brutal.
Damn right he should have known the crowd would react, as well.
Bad policework all the way around.

I do get your point, though, Drex.
I'd hate to have to police certain soccer matches and I can't stand football hooliganism.
It is a tough job.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostTue May 26, 2009 4:24 pm » by Drextin

cornbread714 wrote:

Sorry, 4 cops were already pinning the guy. The billy club to the face repeatedly was totally unnecessary and clearly was brutal.
Damn right he should have known the crowd would react, as well.
Bad policework all the way around.

I do get your point, though, Drex.
I'd hate to have to police certain soccer matches and I can't stand football hooliganism.
It is a tough job.

Plus due to the camera angle we don't what the guy is doing.........you can tell he is struggling and not being docile.......that much is for sure........so he is to blame partially right there. For all we know he was spitting on them or trying to bite them.

Think how many of these situations these cops go through during almost every soccer match. You can't even count on the players and coaches to be professional........look at the vid and see who is some of the first to attack the cops.....the same cops that were protecting them from a guy who had ran onto the field and could have been out to hurt someone.

The best I can give the situation is that the cops, the dumbass on the field, the crowd and the teams were all to blame for everything that happened.

I do however agree with you on everything to do with america.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostTue May 26, 2009 4:37 pm » by Count_E.R.Measure

First I want to welcome you to Europe Cornbread.

Nice story you told how you experienced the continental police here. The point which is probably vital to the aggressiveness of US Police is that they often do not know whether or not the suspect is 1. armed and 2. dangerous. Therefore they still have the wild west mentality " first shoot - ask later". Gun "free" Europe gives the coppers a bit of a rest or ease of mind, because they are not so afraid, they do not necessarily anticipate a violent situation.

Next