When the World is Ruled by Violence

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 7:06 pm » by Troll2rocks

When the World is Ruled by Violence, and the soul of mankind fades, the childrens path shall be darkend, by the shadows of the neon maniacs.

Listen to the first 30 seconds

Upload to Disclose.tv

See... I told you :nails:

Now check this out, this is the trailer for Neon Maniacs

Upload to Disclose.tv

This film literally makes no sense, why ? well watch the entire opening "first vid" see the baseball cards ? why are they there >? they have no meaning to the story and dont feature again, they were put there to capitalize on the growing trend of baseball card trading.

How about this...

The Neon Maniacs come out of an abandoned warehouse, but the gateway from where ever they come from is placed in the back of a fucking van. They are also highly alergic to rain. and shake their fists at the sky when it pisses down.

Yes my friends, this movie is so royally fucked it has to be seen to be believed.

Lets not even go into that opening narration that literally makes no sense and has fuck all to do with the movie.

BRAVO 1980s, you out did yourself here.

You must watch this steaming neon turd.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 7:56 pm » by Spock

I'm having a semi change of heart about everything. Many things have added to my change. DTV being one slightly. My hours long conversations with CornBread, the days off work because of snow - spent with my wife and son watching movies (Wall Street 1 and 2), the changing tide of local and global politics, the class envy/broadening social structure, my own position and work and who I deal with.

I am a conservative. I am proud of being a conservative. I feel it is the right operational agenda for a steady, amicable society. I also stand against most progressive ideals, as I feel they are, by and large, idealistic and not thoroughly thought out - and when the plan backfires, progressives usually blame someone else for the ills, via sabotage.

Progressive strategy is like listening to teenagers plan a party, all they focus on are the fun and games, and never have a plan for the circumstances of their party, except to blame someone else.

This being said, I would like to quote from one of my media favorite personalities, Glenn Beck.

Capitalism without heart, is just as evil as communism.

Communism is totalitarian. That we have witnessed. I am a free market believer, and a staunch fan of capitalism, however, what we live in today (in the United States) by and large, is not the definition of capitalism and free market as we so desperately hoped for. We live in a world of monopolies, big business, percentages and graphs. Capitalism has indeed, lost it's heart.

There has to be a swing, a guarantee that, if we are going to continue to build our bureaucratic free spinning governments, that what we put into the system should guarantee us something. A roof, a toilet, water, sustenance. Yes, THEY ARE RIGHTS, when we pay 40% income tax and are as well taxed on every thing else these star chambers can creatively sell.

The only discourse at this time is bloody revolution. The toppling of our system, and starting from scratch. And in this day and age, it is idealistic to believe that we can go back to our current Constitution, as it stands. Our Constitution is a great base, the first articles should stay in place, however, amendments should be amended.

The sad truth is, we are all fighting each other over petty differences, when the main problem, the real problem, has nothing to do with Lizard people or UFOs or Annunaki, or Global Warming or Sun Flares - but has EVERYTHING to do global markets and money manipulators, from New York to Hong Kong.

It are these that have no concern of nationality, political ideology. All of our squabbles are no more than a sports matchup to them, yet our very lives hang in the balance.

The squeeze they implode, reverberates into each of our lives, through our job security, the companies abilities to borrow and make payroll, etc. . This had led to the stifling of the free market to carnivores such as WalMart and Halliburton or any other dominating global business entity. And the end game, is always communism.

The end game would realize the meltdown of all small business in lieu of massive conglomerates run by faceless bureaucracies. An industrialized world, void of expression, with depots for commodities.

This is where the world is heading. This is the NWO, and it is very real, but not as brokered as most these threads, posts, arguments give credit for.

Yet, the flux, into this direction, is too quick, too organized and too under the surface to be discounted as natural societal evolution.

I typed all this bullshit to say; I have come to believe there is a matrix, I have come to believe there is a conductor, and I have come to believe that conductor does not have our best interests at heart. i have come to believe we are NEVER going to fix these problems, and they will continue to get worse.

I do have answers, but not any that would satisfy the world at large - just like everyone else with an opinion.

May God save us all.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 8:05 pm » by Troll2rocks

spock wrote:I'm having a semi change of heart about everything. Many things have added to my change. DTV being one slightly. My hours long conversations with CornBread, the days off work because of snow - spent with my wife and son watching movies (Wall Street 1 and 2), the changing tide of local and global politics, the class envy/broadening social structure, my own position and work and who I deal with.

I am a conservative. I am proud of being a conservative. I feel it is the right operational agenda for a steady, amicable society. I also stand against most progressive ideals, as I feel they are, by and large, idealistic and not thoroughly thought out - and when the plan backfires, progressives usually blame someone else for the ills, via sabotage.

Progressive strategy is like listening to teenagers plan a party, all they focus on are the fun and games, and never have a plan for the circumstances of their party, except to blame someone else.

This being said, I would like to quote from one of my media favorite personalities, Glenn Beck.

Communism is totalitarian. That we have witnessed. I am a free market believer, and a staunch fan of capitalism, however, what we live in today (in the United States) by and large, is not the definition of capitalism and free market as we so desperately hoped for. We live in a world of monopolies, big business, percentages and graphs. Capitalism has indeed, lost it's heart.

There has to be a swing, a guarantee that, if we are going to continue to build our bureaucratic free spinning governments, that what we put into the system should guarantee us something. A roof, a toilet, water, sustenance. Yes, THEY ARE RIGHTS, when we pay 40% income tax and are as well taxed on every thing else these star chambers can creatively sell.

The only discourse at this time is bloody revolution. The toppling of our system, and starting from scratch. And in this day and age, it is idealistic to believe that we can go back to our current Constitution, as it stands. Our Constitution is a great base, the first articles should stay in place, however, amendments should be amended.

The sad truth is, we are all fighting each other over petty differences, when the main problem, the real problem, has nothing to do with Lizard people or UFOs or Annunaki, or Global Warming or Sun Flares - but has EVERYTHING to do global markets and money manipulators, from New York to Hong Kong.

It are these that have no concern of nationality, political ideology. All of our squabbles are no more than a sports matchup to them, yet our very lives hang in the balance.

The squeeze they implode, reverberates into each of our lives, through our job security, the companies abilities to borrow and make payroll, etc. . This had led to the stifling of the free market to carnivores such as WalMart and Halliburton or any other dominating global business entity. And the end game, is always communism.

The end game would realize the meltdown of all small business in lieu of massive conglomerates run by faceless bureaucracies. An industrialized world, void of expression, with depots for commodities.

This is where the world is heading. This is the NWO, and it is very real, but not as brokered as most these threads, posts, arguments give credit for.

Yet, the flux, into this direction, is too quick, too organized and too under the surface to be discounted as natural societal evolution.

I typed all this bullshit to say; I have come to believe there is a matrix, I have come to believe there is a conductor, and I have come to believe that conductor does not have our best interests at heart. i have come to believe we are NEVER going to fix these problems, and they will continue to get worse.

I do have answers, but not any that would satisfy the world at large - just like everyone else with an opinion.

May God save us all.

Wow what an intelligent and observant post spock.

I am stumped as to why you attached it to this shitty post of mine. I think it deserves its own thread.

Please put it up.

Very deep and profound indeed. :cheers: :flop: :clapper:

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 8:06 pm » by Otomon

spock wrote:I'm having a semi change of heart about everything. Many things have added to my change. DTV being one slightly. My hours long conversations with CornBread, the days off work because of snow - spent with my wife and son watching movies (Wall Street 1 and 2), the changing tide of local and global politics, the class envy/broadening social structure, my own position and work and who I deal with.

May God save us all.

I want to hear the answers anyways...
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 8:37 pm » by TheDuck

Awesome opening voice, will have to check it out!

@Spock that was random as f**k man > loling

Welcome to the revolution bandwagon :pray:

Funnily enough I'm gonna watch an old movie called 'Revolution' tonight, have never seen it... (Al pacino)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089913/

Cheers Troll

:cheers:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 8:46 pm » by Troll2rocks

theduck wrote:Awesome opening voice, will have to check it out!

@Spock that was random as f**k man > loling

Welcome to the revolution bandwagon :pray:

Funnily enough I'm gonna watch an old movie called 'Revolution' tonight, have never seen it... (Al pacino)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089913/

Cheers Troll

:cheers:

I sample that opening for friends who want mixes etc etc lol, its fuckin awesome sauce.

Nah havent seen it man, good ?

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 8:52 pm » by TheDuck

Not sure yet I'm watching it shortly, its got good reviews, will let you know and yes that is awesome for opening a set, I may have to use it myself :owned: :pray:

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 8:55 pm » by Troll2rocks

theduck wrote:Not sure yet I'm watching it shortly, its got good reviews, will let you know and yes that is awesome for opening a set, I may have to use it myself :owned: :pray:

I think its a must :D

Let me know man. :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 11:19 pm » by TheDuck

The movie was decent man, worth a watch been as its 26 years old!

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 11:26 pm » by Troll2rocks

theduck wrote:The movie was decent man, worth a watch been as its 26 years old!

Awesome, im gonna check it out :flop: :cheers: