When They Come For You

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 9:44 pm » by Rizze

Edward Snowden’s NSA whistleblowing is a much more significant act of bravery than mine over the Pentagon papers

In my estimation there has not been in American history a more important leak than Edward Snowden’s release of National Security Agency material - and that includes the Pentagon papers, for which I was responsible 40 years ago. Snowden’s whistleblowing gives us the possibility to roll back what has amounted to an executive coup against the American constitution.
Source More

Since 9/11 there has been, at first secretly but increasingly openly, a revocation of the bill of rights for which the US fought 200 years ago. In particular the fourth and fifth amendments of the constitution, which safeguard citizens from unwarranted intrusion by the government into their private lives, have been virtually suspended.
The government claims it has a court warrant under the foreign intelligence surveillance act (Fisa) - but that warrant is from a secret court, shielded from effective oversight, and with the broadest possible interpretation. This makes mockery of the rule of law, let alone of the bill of rights. As Russell Tice, a former NSA analyst, put it: “It is a kangaroo court with a rubber stamp.”

For the president then to say there is judicial oversight is a nonsense - as is the oversight function of Congress’s intelligence committees. The fact that their leaders were briefed on this and went along with it without question only shows how broken the system of accountability is in the US. As the constitution founder James Madison wrote: “The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many, and whether hereditary, self-appointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny.”

When you are picked up, the first place you will be taken will be to an interrogation center.

There, you will be asked two things:

1. To admit to your crimes, and 2. To supply the names of your co-terrorists.

If you say, "But I am innocent!" that will be the interrogator's main evidence that you are guilty. It is what all the guilty people say.

If you admit to the first question, you MUST answer the second. If you are willing to answer the second question first, then you must eventually admit to the first question.

The interrogator will say, "OK, maybe you are innocent, but do you know of anyone who may be suspicious?" The interrogator will promise you that if you "cooperate" you will be released, or treated with leniency. If you answer with names, then you will be proving your guilt- how else could you know about suspicious people if you aren't suspicious yourself? If you give names first, you MUST sign a confession second. If you sign a confession first, you must give names second.

If you confess and give names, you will not be released. You will be given ten-to-twenty. You will die in the gulag.

If you speak, if you protest your innocence, if you say, "Call so-and-so! He'll vouch for me! If not him then Mr. Smith, or Mr. Jones! They know I'm a patriotic, law-abiding citizen! Ask them!" then you make it impossible to do anything else but confess and give names. You have already given them three. As soon as you open your mouth to speak, you have lost. You will be forced to betray innocent people, and no-one outside of the gulag willl ever see you again.

KEEP YOUR BIG FAT MOUTH SHUT. GO UTTERLY AND COMPLETELY MUTE. DONT SAY A SINGLE, SOLITARY WORD.

If you are lucky, they will take you out and shoot you in the back of the skull and you will be free. if you are not so lucky, you will get ten-to-twenty, and you will die in the gulag. But you will at least know you never betrayed anyone, that you kept your soul and your humanity, and that you conquered them, they didn't conquer you

Credit: Mess Nonster

"You have nothing to fear, if you have nothing to hide." Eric Schmidt (Google)

In the aftermath of the attacks of September 11, 2001, the United States government sought to construct a nationwide surveillance state. To complete is mammoth project, the federal government awarded $350-$500 billion in contracts to over 1,900 private sector corporations, including Lockheed Martin, Acxiom, General Dynamics, and Harris.

American Stasi Book

This newly created ‘security-industrial complex’ installed hundreds-of-thousands of infrared surveillance cameras, provided high-tech equipment that monitors the movements of cellular devices in real time, and gives government agents the ability to create a detailed dossier on 98 percent of adults in just a matter of minutes. Emboldened by the provisions of the USA Patriot Act, military and law enforcement personnel at 74 federally subsidized intelligence fusion centers now monitor the daily activities of millions of Americans 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

The statement below was published in a 1955 book by Milton Mayer, They Thought They Were Free, based on interviews he had conducted in Germany several years earlier. The quotation was circulated by civil rights activists and educators in the United States in the late 1950s. Some research traces the text to several speeches given by Niemöller in 1946.
Source

This quote below is taken out of context by many people around the world, but apt to those that are oppressed.
Can someone here change it to reflect todays current troubles?
What you going to do, no silly songs please

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Initiate

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 9:55 pm » by Lips of Lucifer

Hopefully not this...But it probably will be. :nails:

Upload to Disclose.tv

It's so hard being weak...FFS! :bang;

L8er

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 3:45 pm » by Tjahzi

Excellent thread :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 10:43 pm » by Torofamily

Excellent tread my friend. The U.S. Congress's approval rate is at 15%. Slush once said we are like "frogs in a pot of water" slowly coming to a boil. We never really noticed the temperature rising untill it was to late. I find it hard to believe we can create the world wide changes that is needed this late in the game. The banking cartels have been preparing and paying the top think tanks in the world to plan for every possible scenario for who knows how many years. Thats why I believe that 911 was needed by the elite to implement our current conditions. They also know an uprising will occur and realize that, thats when it becomes a waiting game. When men cannot feed their children they will submit. Then the rest that might be more prepared or are a little more hardened in their convictions or living pioneer hard lives, the militarized police of those areas will, at their leisure pick them apart one by one. They know we are unorganized and that is their greatest advantage.
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook