When Was Christ Born?

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 22, 2011 8:19 am » by Lucidlemondrop

You know when I realized Christ was born in me?

It was a series of events...........

around april i was activated! That means that I began to understand that Chritos was a gift of light from the Sun. I interacted each day in the heat with the sun, and the Sun became active. LIFE ..................offered me the opportunity to dance

I fucked a pussy willow on a tree.............

Sorry if you thing I'm perv, but what a freind once said............The Universe is Sexual, I would be watering plants with hose and it would be "manly" to me.

I don't expect you to believe, I really don't care.

Yet, I am giving you a gift if you can recieve it..............
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Writer

PostThu Dec 22, 2011 11:16 am » by Earthangel2012

If your Serious about this Question Here Is the Scripture and your Answer>>>

Luke 2:1 And it came to Pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus that all the world should Be Taxed.(1st clue).

Luke 2:3-4 And all went to be Taxed, every one into his own city. And Joseph also went up to Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem.

Luke 2:5 To be taxed with Mary his ESPOUSED WIFE , being with Child.

Luke 2:8 And there were in the SAME country Shepherds abiding IN THE FIELD, KEEPING WATCH OVER THEIR FLOCK by night..

So, Let's Evaluate because it's Very Important:

So Christ was Born During Tax time.. Tax Time is in MARCH-APRIL, when the Harvest would come they would sell their good (crops) and be Taxed on them and the profits , and this is also How they were Taxed with their Flock..even to this day Tax time is still in the Same.

Also, What Shepherds Would be Out in the Field In the Dead of Winter Tending to their Flock??? NONE, This Is clearing being Stated in the Bible to give a clue to the time of Christ's Birth..Also Note: Ancient Israel's Harvest Season extended from April to November.

So, What's December 25 you may ask.. Well Sorry but it's Nimrod's Birthday. I won't get into that now because it's another topic. But's here's a quick overview. the Tree represent his Falace(penis), the Bulbs, represent his well Scrotum or (balls), and the Angel/Star on top is an Angel but It's a Fallen Angel.. and Stars Are Synonymous with Angels/gods..His mother Semiramis/Isis/Ishtar/Eshter (Easter celebration) aka the "queen of Heaven aka Mother off all Living" (a queen from heaven who came down and turned into egg laying rabbit) has Been set up as so.. But Gen. clearly stated Adam's Eve is the Mother of all living. so this is why people unknowingly Celebrate ChristMasS on Dec.25th Nimrod's birthday, and ChristMasS EVE in Reverence to His mother Ishtar/Eshtar.

So, I hate to Say it But you have been Decieved into Worshipping SANTA.. I mean Satan on CHRISTMASsacre..i mean Christmas day..

Hope this Give you a glimps into how Beguiling Santa.. I mean Satan is in his deceitful trickery

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 22, 2011 11:27 am » by Spock

I don't know any Christians that actually believe Christ was born on December 25. That is simply a date set aside to celebrate his birth. The event was incorporated with a Pagan celebration as pagans started converting to the faith which was actually called "The Way" back then.

Most Christians believe Christ was born mid year sometime and this is reasoned because of where he was born and what Joseph and Mary were actually doing at the time of his birth. They did not travel to Bethlehem so she would have Jesus in a stable, they were on their way to be counted for the census. That is also the reason the inns were all full.

And them being allowed to use the manger was not a mean one, but it was an option allowed to them to get them out of the elements for the night. Which also fulfilled the prophecy of his modest birth.

No conspiracy or irrationality sourounding his time of birth. Typically it's just haters wanting to make fun and blow it out of proportion.

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 22, 2011 11:38 am » by Spock

truthseeker2k11 wrote:Who is this Will Ferrel? He's hideous. He's got a child like sense of humor which I find disturbing. There's really no reason he should be on the silver screen, or any screen for that matter! He just pops out of nowhere like a new disease congealed from some gutter. It's almost like he's the son of some rich man. Some spoiled brat. harbin and constabul are spamming this thread!

I agree on Will Ferrel. However I did get a kick out of Talladega Nights and Step Brother, though ridiculous. I can t stand to watch any of the other movies, never were able to finish the other ones I started watching.

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostThu Dec 22, 2011 6:25 pm » by SamueltheLion

constabul wrote:
samuelthemule wrote:as for constabul: what gives you such authority and certainty it is a plagiarism?
i too have wondered about the myth of Maia in the odysee, she gives birth to hermes, who is a winged messenger.

i did not know about the myth of buddha being born like that.

well, the important thing is: there was a christ like figure, and all myth is written for a reason:
there is personal instruction within it, knowledge, for you to attain, if you so desire

Just bringing it up.
Not like i'm saying if you're a follower of hermes or Buddhist you're ok with rape murder pedo, or any things like that . :look:
(Nice tie to authority heh)

On a side note, Yeah there are parallels, and some think it is due to basically plagiarism, a little of this a little of that, and poof, the story of baby jesus.

Recycled motifs are common in ancient beliefs ,of a region where trade routes carried the stories.
You can find many similarities with many of the god creation ( the gods themselves) myths.
they are not verbatim, but carry similar structure. Great stuff. Should look into it.

Christianity is basically Buddhism with bit of Judaic beliefs mixed in.
It's all in the end, not about the man but the message, but some cannot separate that and deify.

hello friend, i will not pretend, i know, i know i do not, so.

let me just gesticulate, probe and articulate this:

maybe divine bliss,
and revelation,
turn a blind eye to you and me,
because we do not see, instead of perfect symmetry and synchronicity:

only plagiarism and harsh derision,
only false stories and fake glories.

instead of stories and myths, being lies fibs and no more than quiffs,

how's about, it's all true, boy,
wouldn't that make just about everyone's face turn blue,
haha, what joy, maybe we would even play with our toys.

hahaha.

you know, christ is a title.
enlightened one: messiah, not pariah.
sun / son of god.

christ said: be harmless as doves, wise as serpents.
now doves have wings, serpents only have spines.

we are wise, but are we harmless? barely: we are not arm-amen-t-less!
so instead of eating chicken wings, and thinking we kings, we should be growing wings,
and then maybe they would carry us to the real things.

what is a serpent with wings? a dragon?! By golly gosh, pass the flagon!
I want to be a dragon, but wait, our enemy is a dragon. a lion, roaring and devouring whom he may. hahaha. you have to pass the test of fate, to transubstanti-stantiate. blow your metaphysical whistle, go kiss under a missile, but don't miss the missed isle. the hidden pillar, the concealed path, the gateway knowledge: 11: daath.

i believe it is thuss: the Sun at the base of the spine was carried forth and thus evolved he: yeshua became the Sun/Son of man.

he was real: you are real, but we live in an illuseuo-real, that's the deal, haha, spin the wheelsy wheels.

get the message?

it's a blessage.

the question is: do you want to believe?
or do you want to not-believe? :)

peace. love and harm-money.

:sunny:
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 22, 2011 6:31 pm » by Noentry

ESU IMMANUEL, Born August 8th, 8 B.C.
Crucified, April 7, 33 A.D. in Jerusalem,
at the order of the Procurator Pontius Pilote
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 22, 2011 6:41 pm » by SamueltheLion

sorry if it's too ment-al; for you, mind from, but i would sing my song if i was blind, sun! son...

the god like 'sun men' are the apex, the climax, the height of evolution yes, not lieing about the li-ons.
they have incorporated the gifts, trials and less-ons the universe has to pass on.

note to self: on was a word for the sun in another language.

sol: sun
om: buddhist chant for "let soul be in me"
on: sun.

sun-son-let-sun/sol-be-in-me-sun!
all very sunny in here, must make sure to put on some of that natural sun tan lotion,
i think you can only buy it in the ocean though, and the current-sea they use their is called DevOtiOn!

hahaha.

have you ever noticed how, deep down, parents believe the sun shines out of your arse, and your mouth, and are really, truly, there for you?
underneath all the bullshit and hassle?

haha, aHahaHahahaHa! D;D

merry fish-mass guys, bless your cryst-alls. blast the cyst: become a krist! you don't need to take the eucharist :p

oh yeah, really just want to say, before any of you are dismayed: christ really lived, he really performed miracles, he really has the best intentions at heart, and is trying to spread them, far and by horse and cart.

i don't give a fart for a tart souflée, smoked salmon or muslée.

i only want to know: when will we all get smart?

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 22, 2011 6:49 pm » by Noentry

oh yeah, really just want to say, before any of you are dismayed: christ really lived, he really performed miracles, he really has the best intentions at heart, and is trying to spread them, far and by horse and cart.

His name when he lived was not Jesus Christ.
So How can you say this with honesty.
You can not say for sure you can only speculate.
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 22, 2011 6:58 pm » by SamueltheLion

noentry wrote:

His name when he lived was not Jesus Christ.
So How can you say this with honesty.
You can not say for sure you can only speculate.

if shakespeare was not shakespeare, then i am sure someone else was, who went by the same name. hehehe.

joshua ben joseph, immanuel, emmanuel jesus, esus sannanda... maranda, myranda.

oh man, i knew this would come i knew, pew pew, pew.

let's stop the bickering and switch off the flickering, monitor net, the tv. wide web.

:cheers:

i say it with sincerity, someone lived, someone died, someone showed us: it's all a ride.

take things lightly, walk spritely.

little things first, big things thirst. they want your soul, but your goal is in the coals.

:hugging:

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 22, 2011 7:03 pm » by Noentry

I am not trying to find a disagreement with you.
I just want to know. Do you know the real name of Christ?
A. A. Milne

PreviousNext