When Was Christ Born?

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 22, 2011 7:23 pm » by Fatbastard

spock wrote:I don't know any Christians that actually believe Christ was born on December 25. That is simply a date set aside to celebrate his birth. The event was incorporated with a Pagan celebration as pagans started converting to the faith which was actually called "The Way" back then.

Most Christians believe Christ was born mid year sometime and this is reasoned because of where he was born and what Joseph and Mary were actually doing at the time of his birth. They did not travel to Bethlehem so she would have Jesus in a stable, they were on their way to be counted for the census. That is also the reason the inns were all full.

And them being allowed to use the manger was not a mean one, but it was an option allowed to them to get them out of the elements for the night. Which also fulfilled the prophecy of his modest birth.

No conspiracy or irrationality sourounding his time of birth. Typically it's just haters wanting to make fun and blow it out of proportion.

"Exactly." Merry X.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Writer

PostThu Dec 22, 2011 9:30 pm » by Earthangel2012

earthangel2012 wrote:If your Serious about this Question Here Is the Scripture and your Answer>>>

Luke 2:1 And it came to Pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus that all the world should Be Taxed.(1st clue).

Luke 2:3-4 And all went to be Taxed, every one into his own city. And Joseph also went up to Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem.

Luke 2:5 To be taxed with Mary his ESPOUSED WIFE , being with Child.

Luke 2:8 And there were in the SAME country Shepherds abiding IN THE FIELD, KEEPING WATCH OVER THEIR FLOCK by night..

So, Let's Evaluate because it's Very Important:

So Christ was Born During Tax time.. Tax Time is in MARCH-APRIL, when the Harvest would come they would sell their good (crops) and be Taxed on them and the profits , and this is also How they were Taxed with their Flock..even to this day Tax time is still in the Same.

Also, What Shepherds Would be Out in the Field In the Dead of Winter Tending to their Flock??? NONE, This Is clearing being Stated in the Bible to give a clue to the time of Christ's Birth..Also Note: Ancient Israel's Harvest Season extended from April to November.

So, What's December 25 you may ask.. Well Sorry but it's Nimrod's Birthday. I won't get into that now because it's another topic. But's here's a quick overview. the Tree represent his Falace(penis), the Bulbs, represent his well Scrotum or (balls), and the Angel/Star on top is an Angel but It's a Fallen Angel.. and Stars Are Synonymous with Angels/gods..His mother Semiramis/Isis/Ishtar/Eshter (Easter celebration) aka the "queen of Heaven aka Mother off all Living" (a queen from heaven who came down and turned into egg laying rabbit) has Been set up as so.. But Gen. clearly stated Adam's Eve is the Mother of all living. so this is why people unknowingly Celebrate ChristMasS on Dec.25th Nimrod's birthday, and ChristMasS EVE in Reverence to His mother Ishtar/Eshtar.

So, I hate to Say it But you have been Decieved into Worshipping SANTA.. I mean Satan on CHRISTMASsacre..i mean Christmas day..

Hope this Give you a glimps into how Beguiling Santa.. I mean Satan is in his deceitful trickery

Also.. Read Research, Read, Research!!! And stop just accepting what is being told with out proof or investigation.. This is the Main reason things are the way they are.. Too many people accept what's told and go on to get along...

Remember, If you are with the Majority, 9 times out of 10 your on the wrong team..
Mathew 22:14- For many are called but Few are chosen.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 23, 2011 12:57 am » by Will69ease

earthangel2012 wrote:
earthangel2012 wrote:If your Serious about this Question Here Is the Scripture and your Answer>>>

Luke 2:1 And it came to Pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus that all the world should Be Taxed.(1st clue).

Luke 2:3-4 And all went to be Taxed, every one into his own city. And Joseph also went up to Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem.

Luke 2:8 And there were in the SAME country Shepherds abiding IN THE FIELD, KEEPING WATCH OVER THEIR FLOCK by night..

So Christ was Born During Tax time.. Tax Time is in MARCH-APRIL, when the Harvest would come they would sell their good (crops) and be Taxed on them and the profits , and this is also How they were Taxed with their Flock..even to this day Tax time is still in the Same.

Also, What Shepherds Would be Out in the Field In the Dead of Winter Tending to their Flock??? NONE, This Is clearing being Stated in the Bible to give a clue to the time of Christ's Birth..Also Note: Ancient Israel's Harvest Season extended from April to November.

So, What's December 25 you may ask.. Well Sorry but it's Nimrod's Birthday. I won't get into that now because it's another topic. But's here's a quick overview. the Tree represent his Falace(penis), the Bulbs, represent his well Scrotum or (balls), and the Angel/Star on top is an Angel but It's a Fallen Angel.. and Stars Are Synonymous with Angels/gods..His mother Semiramis/Isis/Ishtar/Eshter (Easter celebration) aka the "queen of Heaven aka Mother off all Living" (a queen from heaven who came down and turned into egg laying rabbit) has Been set up as so.. But Gen. clearly stated Adam's Eve is the Mother of all living. so this is why people unknowingly Celebrate ChristMasS on Dec.25th Nimrod's birthday, and ChristMasS EVE in Reverence to His mother Ishtar/Eshtar.

So, I hate to Say it But you have been Decieved into Worshipping SANTA.. I mean Satan on CHRISTMASsacre..i mean Christmas day..

Hope this Give you a glimps into how Beguiling Santa.. I mean Satan is in his deceitful trickery

Also.. Read Research, Read, Research!!! And stop just accepting what is being told with out proof or investigation.. This is the Main reason things are the way they are.. Too many people accept what's told and go on to get along...

Remember, If you are with the Majority, 9 times out of 10 your on the wrong team..

I am getting the feeling most people here simply don't want to know the truth.

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostFri Dec 23, 2011 2:59 am » by SamueltheLion

will69ease wrote:
earthangel2012 wrote:

accurate.
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 23, 2011 3:02 am » by Iamthatiam

13.75 ± 0.13 billion years ago ! :flop:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 25, 2011 12:37 pm » by Will69ease

samuelthemule wrote:
will69ease wrote:
earthangel2012 wrote:Also.. Read Research, Read, Research!!! And stop just accepting what is being told with out proof or investigation.. This is the Main reason things are the way they are.. Too many people accept what's told and go on to get along...

accurate.

And sad. :(

Initiate

PostSun Dec 25, 2011 1:46 pm » by Mandown

he was born in the mind of a paedophile :alien:
ManDown

Previous