When will big riots hit America?

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 10:30 am » by Dukettt

When enough people have learned about their debt based currency that keeps sucking them deeper in the hole, but knowing how interested the most americans are to learn new stuff these days...no riots, just dying slowly in front of TV...
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Initiate

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 6:45 pm » by Garciaface

Dukett,

That's happening already. America is a cesspool of stupid, dumbed down, couch potatoes. We don’t even have 1% the populace on our side. It’s hopeless. Enjoy your PROGRAMMING America. You have no idea what you’re missing going on right outside your prison walls. Prison walls you’re paying the bank for, and paying taxes on, and put yourself into. And that TV, that preverbal ball and chain, you went to the local Best Buy and paid for it yourself, placed it in your own car, and drove it to your own prison cell, set it up in front of you, and planted your ass in front of.

Amazing, if there really were aliens visiting us, they must be confounded by our stupidity and see us as nothing more than mentally deranged creatures. If I were an alien, I’d kill Americans wantonly, like a kid with his first BB rifle and a flock of pigeons in the backyard shitting on everything. The funny thing is, that kid, when he sees the hawk that swoops in and lands on the fence and starts watching him shooting the pigeons, will not shoot the hawk, because he can tell the hawk is different than the pigeons. Instead, he’ll stare admiringly at the hawk.

Are you a hawk, or a pigeon?

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 6:50 pm » by The57ironman

garciaface wrote:Are you a hawk, or a pigeon?

......a chicken hawk..?
..i have mixed drinks about my feelings...

Initiate

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 6:58 pm » by Garciaface

I love that!

Previous